Pendragon

04-02/03 baium

On 3. 4. 2018 at 12:35 PM, Rizos said:

Didnt join flame wars yday cos i thought ur kidding @MyrmidonAch and i had some respect for ur side and didnt know if u guys ara actuallty so bad as ppl say. But yday i had ocassion to see ur pt in action. About oly feed i didnt as u to help NF. If some player from clan asked friend from SM to get him in feed wave its not my business, Thx anyway @Masha. Dunno if i should coment this screenshot but its what i managed to make after watching 30 min of baium stream. Good pt bro. I have more screenshots how u hit baium 20 min w/o vamp buf and how u hit w/o fire dance so yea. Good job top archer party on server. GL on next baium

Cleef_cp.jpg

Hey im Becca (bishop) from this screenshot pt, would like to say something to make things clear for both sides.

Since i joined this pt for baium pvp, i was expecting some comunication and skill gap, while having 4 heroes in pt. First situation when we met perks on stairs toi6/7?

7/9 already dead before i as a bish could get to them, cuz i have no mount right on 72 lvl and i was like half floor behind, LIKE CAN U FAKIN GROUP UP? all i saw in chat was, where is bish?, no heal?.

Toi13 I have to ask sws twice to song vitality song before pvp started, cuz what i got is not rly wat i want for pvp , have to shout s/d like 3 times in the midle of fight.

Inside Baium nest.. and there we go.

ZERO comunication in this pt. Someone complaining for shit buffs, shit s/d, no heal, BRO STFU, GIVE ME RECHARGER IN PT SO I CAN HEAL U and not ask in aly for some mp 5min. Opening buffs and watching destros,... WTF? dont know who was on Pheno and BigMana destro but guys.. U ARE SO BAD AT THIS GAME, no crit buffs, destros use frenzy and going to hit baium, LIKE WTF?, next round destros using zealot and going to hit baium WTFFFFFFF? CAN U FAKIN USE BOTH AT SAME TIME? Explaned multiple times, didnt even help. WOW ! Can we pls get s/d? destros have (only) frenzy already. 50% time no s/d/....

No wonder we didnt kill baium in time. (today i see on the this screenshot he dont even have dyes ..holy...)

One of the worst pts i ever was in and dont want to be again. Literatlly. Enjoy auras guys. Totaly deserved. 

Edited by Nez
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Nez said:

Hey im Becca (bishop) from this screenshot pt, would like to say something to make things clear for both sides.

Since i joined this pt for baium pvp, i was expecting some comunication and skill gap, while having 4 heroes in pt. First situation when we met perks on stairs toi6/7?

7/9 already dead before i as a bish could get to them, cuz i have no mount right on 72 lvl and i was like half floor behind, LIKE CAN U FAKIN GROUP UP? all i saw in chat was, where is bish?, no heal?.

Toi13 I have to ask sws twice to song vitality song before pvp started, cuz what i got is not rly wat i want for pvp , have to shout s/d like 3 times in the midle of fight.

ZERO comunication in this pt. Someone complaining for shit buffs, shit s/d, no heal, BRO STFU, GIVE ME RECHARGER IN PT SO I CAN HEAL U and not ask in aly for some mp 5min. Opening buffs and watching destros,... WTF? dont know who was on Pheno and BigMana destro but guys.. U ARE SO BAD AT THIS GAME, no crit buffs, destros use frenzy and going to hit baium, LIKE WTF?, next round destros using zealot and going to hit baium WTFFFFFFF? CAN U FAKIN USE BOTH AT SAME TIME? Explaned multiple times, didnt even help. WOW ! Can we pls get s/d? destros have (only) frenzy already. 50% time no s/d/....

No wonder we didnt kill baium in time. (today i see on the this screenshot he dont even have dyes ..holy...)

One of the worst pts i ever was in and dont want to be again. Literatlly. Enjoy auras guys. Totaly deserved. 

On 1. 4. 2018 at 11:59 PM, MyrmidonAch said:

Result Matters and when you have skill you do 4/4 baby ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Nez said:

I admire people who have imagination . Except that we heard your beautiful voice 5-6 times during whole Baium thing(pvp/farm)i wonder how you tried to explain what we had to do.You didnt even know as i see who was inside party but you have a different and interesting point of view .Nice try though !

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I admire people who have imagination . Except that we heard your beautiful voice 5-6 times during whole Baium thing(pvp/farm)i wonder how you tried to explain what we had to do.You didnt even know as i see who was inside party but you have a different and interesting point of view .Nice try though !

After this heavy burns i dont know how u can show up in this thread with str8 face LMAOOOO

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

After this heavy burns i dont know how u can show up in this thread with str8 face LMAOOOO

When reality is different i cant allow people saying bullshits on purpose simple as that .He didnt even speak more than these times i said before at TS .So nothing else to say .

7 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

When reality is different i cant allow people saying bullshits on purpose simple as that .He didnt even speak more than these times i said before at TS .So nothing else to say .

can you repeat again, but this time in English, thanks?

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Reality is what we see and we see that you suck.

I mean it's fine, not everybody has to be pro in this game.

But you should  be quiet, keep learning and listen to advice from better players (for example  ally members [don't listen to me, i usually troll you])

Instead of that you are barking and braging how pro you are with your 4 heros.

And after big fail, you blame others (you blamed other parties that they werent prepared enough for baium and in meanwhile you didnt have dyes on destro lol or now you blamed that guy because he wasnt talking on ts wtf?)

Btw you act similar to Legiana (always in memory)

I wonder when you equip avadon light and DELB and say to everyone that this is best setup for archer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Reality is what we see and we see that you suck.

I mean it's fine, not everybody has to be pro in this game.

But you should  be quiet, keep learning and listen to advice from better players (for example  ally members [don't listen to me, i usually troll you])

Instead of that you are barking and braging how pro you are with your 4 heros.

And after big fail, you blame others (you blamed other parties that they werent prepared enough for baium and in meanwhile you didnt have dyes on destro lol or now you blamed that guy because he wasnt talking on ts wtf?)

Btw you act similar to Legiana (always in memory)

I wonder when you equip avadon light and DELB and say to everyone that this is best setup for archer

dno blaming that other player, helping them out on bishop is imho the best.

46 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

i said multiple times dont use just frenzy or zealot, use always both, Cleef said same when he realized what destros doing. At leas tyou heard my voice, but i didnt heard yours in pvp as dd. U pussied out full hp/cp, then u got rekt from OL like a nab with no buffs, and cried for 15 mins when u dropped 400 ish event items and emoquited TS for 10 mins saing u going off.

Anything else u trash?

there is no imagination, Cleef can confirm everything i wrote here. Cuz he was the other pissed off screaming s/d on baium.and flaming party chat what went wrong after we failed baium. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

you opportunistic vulture!

Rizos doing his job :))) Just need to add "possible to be top eu cp summer" Because real Kings left :(

@Rip Oh I see you know legiana :o

39 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

i was literally speechless from what i saw in your pt, when i say more than 3 time use frenzy zealot together and u still go for solo frenzy, no words was needed

Just now, Nez said:

i said multiple times dont use just frenzy or zealot, use always both, Cleef said same when he realized what destros doing. At leas tyou heard my voice, but i didnt heard yours in pvp as dd. U pussied out full hp/cp, then u got rekt from OL like a nab with no buffs, and cried for 15 mins when u dropped 400 ish event items and emoquited TS for 10 mins saing u going off.

Anything else u trash?

there is no imagination, Cleef can confirm everything i wrote here. Cuz he was the other pissed off screaming s/d on baium.and flaming party chat what went wrong after we failed baium. 

You see my name inside pt?You see my pt lead CC ? Wtf you are talking about if you didnt get it you speak about other person idiot.

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You see my name inside pt?You see my pt lead CC ? Wtf you are talking about if you didnt get it you speak about other person idiot.

how u know reality was different when u were not in pt? hmmm? dont try to defend this pt i was in, when u have no idea

Edited by Nez

1 minute ago, Nez said:

how u know reality was different when u were not in pt? hmmm? dont try to defend this pt i was in, when u have no idea

I was at the same TS room idiot ..They pay you with kebabs aswell or your price is 1-2 lollipops?

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

I was at the same TS room idiot ..They pay you with kebabs aswell or your price is 1-2 lollipops?

aah that explains everything, u are so dumb u didnt hear me, as same as those destros dont using zealot/frenzy after getting shouted on from me and cleef, u must be deaf man get your ears cleaned

Just now, Nez said:

aah that explains everything, u are so dumb u didnt hear me, as same as those destros dont using zealot/frenzy after getting shouted on from me and cleef, u must be deaf man get your ears cleaned

Haha ok something else?Its more than enough for me .You can go back to your cave now 

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

Haha ok something else?Its more than enough for me .You can go back to your cave now 

Yes one more thing, any decent cp at same lvl has to wipe this pt in less then 10 sec. 

Just now, Nez said:

Yes one more thing, any decent cp at same lvl has to wipe this pt in less then 10 sec. 

Done yesterday :D

well was 10 v 18 cos only nansey from my pt fight, we had no d/s no wc, no bish no ee so we reloged (supports were on toi 12)

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

well was 10 v 18 cos only nansey from my pt fight, we had no d/s no wc, no bish no ee so we reloged (supports were on toi 12)

we didnt had 18, relax

Ok so party versus 2 whatever, is it something worth to brag about?

Edited by Rizos