Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

CHN in Core

1/ When CHN killed Core, and items drop in the floor.

2/ No1 picked up it (5-7min), and They tried to run and rr, only 2pts left. 1 pt run to Core and stayed there (5-7 min). and they did nothing -> and died by mobs and all that pt tried to res non-stop -> stand up -> die --> stand up -> die (like that 5min+ and items still in floor). There is 1 BD alive there and just run run and do nothing. when BD low HP, all pt follow BD and heal him

3/ That pt stayed in Core spawn 5min+ and spam res. I could log my dagger and Pick up all

P/S: in first 3m I didnt record, all of this PT run to Core with low HP (CDL), and die non stop by Core, and all pt spam res.

Dont tell me We can use macro loop to spam res like that.

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 1

Chinese using bots? I am surprised!

Lets wait if the ban will come on mains as well since k0ll (or san0?) promissed that not so long ago during their botting on AQ ("next time we catch them we will ban even mains not only alts")

I wonder doesnt their settings include beachu? i mean adrenaline settings to auto disconnect as they do in toi 11...

I will tell you what will happen.

1) Sano/Koll see this

2) Bots get banned

3) China create chars loveafterban1 loveefterban2 ..... loveafterbanbuff etc. 

4) Log adrenaline - run xp script

5) Record them in a week again do the same thing

xixixixixixixixi (Or may i say ikikikikiki)

• Haha 1

$$$$$$$$$$$

Btw no mains will be banned probably. Unless gms follow ip track of those bots. At least server can make some money from unban donation.

haha sirry american pig, you got no proofs, video is edited to make china rook bad. that's not bot, that is genuine Chinese srave, I mean prayer farming core for dairy srice of bread. don't brame grorious repubric of china for western inadequacy. CHINA NUMBAH WAN

• Haha 2

Ok ok ok :) 

china numbab wan

Explain with me you let items in floor 5m. “Just for fun”. And just go Core die non-stop and res “just for fun”. Or Teach me: Macro loop can do it!!

Edited by JerrySM

36 minutes ago, HongKongLongDong said:

haha sirry american pig, you got no proofs, video is edited to make china rook bad. that's not bot, that is genuine Chinese srave, I mean prayer farming core for dairy srice of bread. don't brame grorious repubric of china for western inadequacy. CHINA NUMBAH WAN

Translate version 1.0

B4BB5FBB-4CAB-4D8C-BB54-16B1B1D919BC.jpeg

Edited by JerrySM

17 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

china numbab wan

Explain with me you let items in floor 5m. “Just for fun”. And just go Core die non-stop and res “just for fun”. Or Teach me: Macro loop can do it!!

to be fair macro loop can perma ress O.o but its not case here

20 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

china numbab wan

Mby  he just broke party after kiling core so he lost loot right

16 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Translate version 1.0

B4BB5FBB-4CAB-4D8C-BB54-16B1B1D919BC.jpeg

You seem to be having problems with deciphering the text, so I'll help you out.

Haha, silly American pig, you don't have any proof. The video is edited to make China look bad. That's not a bot, that's a genuine Chinese slav- I mean player that is farming core for his daily slice of bread. Don't blame the glorious republic of China for the west's inadequacy. China Number One.

P.S. I think your sarcasm detector is broken

Edited by SemenArsonist

14 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

You seem to be having problems with deciphering the text, so I'll help you out.

Haha, silly American pig, you don't have any proof. The video is edited to make China look bad. That's not a bot, that's a genuine Chinese slav- I mean player that is farming core for his daily slice of bread. Don't blame the glorious republic of China for the west's inadequacy. China Number One.

P.S. I think your sarcasm detector is broken

My "American Pig" helped me translate it. I have no reason to sarcastic or abusive them. Because We all come from Asia and Most of us cant speak English.

P/S: GMs can check when Core killed by them, and when They Picked up that Items. Unlucky I didnt record 2-3m first.

Edited by JerrySM

34 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Mby  he just broke party after kiling core so he lost loot right

Not picking up items is 1 thing yes. And is ok actually. But in video you can clearly see bots stuck in middle. Keep die and rez and go back to specific spot assigned in bot program. Bd is the one active

Jerry is vietnam....

And this is game man not real life. You have resurrection in real life? Only jesus had... 

China ally has proven us they bot a lot of times. Aq bots core bots toi bots. LoveX accounts. You play game as a job to make money

I dare them to log in game and tell me like that.
Im online JerryZ

Edited by JerrySM

@Kollthis core was killed by bots. Please investigate it and do the actions needed for all of us here to have a good and fair game on a server we trust for 3 years + .

Your team made this server last. All others did fail.

Thank you.

Edited by Naitrino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1) You see that they just can't pick it up, because they don't have rights on this drop ( 0:23 dark elf with axe comming from the left of the screen and just standing on top of some jewel, then go to another one and only closer to the video end picking it up )

2) One of the chars who was resurrecting ( dark elf ) at 0:07 of the video trying to pick up jewel from the left ( can't because they don't have rights to pick it up ), then come back in group 

I can't be 100% sure if they was using bot based on this video. 

So all those ppl sit on drops trying to pick drops. All party... 

Meanwhile mobs wipe them out and they just rez each other...

Bot settings include pickup and various scripts to run but ok. 

Next time we will make a better video anyway china always boting. Someone as we speak makes new elven summoners all same all together. He will use loop macro and 8 pa i know...

Edited by Naitrino

Sign in to follow this