Sign in to follow this  
GODV

Pop PVP

made in china quality  

they still dont give a sh1t about event breses and they spam the normal - insta breses because why not, we rich boyz and more speed potions than the soulshots they use on pvp. we poor boyz  

-10kk only from the 1 minute i watched

3 hours ago, Bestiest player said:

made in china quality  

they still dont give a sh1t about event breses and they spam the normal - insta breses because why not, we rich boyz and more speed potions than the soulshots they use on pvp. we poor boyz  

-10kk only from the 1 minute i watched

Speed potion - sad part of classic chronicles, where the only speed tool of aw/pw (blinding blow) is removed for unknown reason so u need to spend 9999999999999999kkkkk for speed potions to be competetive :(

4 hours ago, GODV said:

Stream video Bit low

15 min? better say in description @ which minute there is that 18+ clip with raping modoy in dark olympiad cage.

Edited by Rizos

China bro vs MoDoyko matches are pretty gut, I'd watch a series of the fights with wins on both sides... This way when one side posts their oly vid it's obvious they're not going to stream losses so you know from the start who's going to win and it's not that exciting

Edited by FryderykChopin

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

9:10 @MoDoy shame on you, newb

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

10:55 @MoDoy double shame

and i am starting to like this china dude

and here i thought i actually did some very embarassing mistake on those places, but looks like you just wanted to show i lost? :D as i said, i have some improvements for this mirror match for next week, i outplayed his reset movement in both of the fights on video and he killed me with last stab (in both fights he ends up with 0 MP at end and with less than 30% HP) :P cannot wait for rematch

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

cannot wait for rematch

be sure you made mistakes, not even one and ofc i wanted to show that you lost. since you doubt my knowledges and didnt pay me 20kk after the proof, i will not give free advices :)

cannot wait to see it

32 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

be sure you made mistakes, not even one and ofc i wanted to show that you lost. since you doubt my knowledges and didnt pay me 20kk after the proof, i will not give free advices :)

cannot wait to see it

i dont think there are many major mistakes on the times you mentioned ^_^ but i might be wrong and i miss something much deeper

30 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont think there are many major mistakes on the times you mentioned ^_^ but i might be wrong and i miss something much deeper

not on the time i mentioned, but in general. 

https://youtu.be/sUDKTcMhqxo

p.s. had 10 mins of free time :P

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

go china! they are like the retarded kids, you сheer them up even if they do something simple. those pvps suck, reminds me of rizo posting pvp with 3 tanks attacking archers.

edit: our guys also post sh1tty pvp videos, i am not making double standarts

Edited by driver
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, MoDoy said:

and here i thought i actually did some very embarassing mistake on those places, but looks like you just wanted to show i lost? :D as i said, i have some improvements for this mirror match for next week, i outplayed his reset movement in both of the fights on video and he killed me with last stab (in both fights he ends up with 0 MP at end and with less than 30% HP) :P cannot wait for rematch

I have more mistake too but next time I will do better.

7 hours ago, GODV said:

I have more mistake too but next time I will do better.

Are u sure u will get better? China playing here 2 y, still alliance with perks and gets 0 profit.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Are u sure u will get better? China playing here 2 y, still alliance with perks and gets 0 profit.

we have guys in our side doing the same facepalming crap since server openning

10 hours ago, Sensei said:

we have guys in our side doing the same facepalming crap since server openning

Honestly i thought DS will be improving, but...

On 7/25/2018 at 11:14 PM, MoDoy said:

when you learn mistake,every time to be stronger and stronger :)

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 8:06 PM, MoDoy said:

Why if You couldnt wait for rematch You passed last week, and started participae when Pop PW hero was 100% ??

Some1 here is not honest......

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

Why if You couldnt wait for rematch You passed last week, and started participae when Pop PW hero was 100% ??

Some1 here is not honest......

funny how someone tries to talk how olympiad works, even if i played olympiad on PW this weekend for real and not just as feed box, pop wouldnt try to fight me as that would greatly reduce his chances of being hero (like this he had it 99% secured, if he tried to fight me and lets say he lost twice to me, i would actually have quite good chances of comeback), also half of the matches were not even played by me as i was playing on other characters ;) but dont worry, met him before last week, will meet him again in future and i cannot wait for it ^_^

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

funny how someone tries to talk how olympiad works, even if i played olympiad on PW this weekend for real and not just as feed box, pop wouldnt try to fight me as that would greatly reduce his chances of being hero (like this he had it 99% secured, if he tried to fight me and lets say he lost twice to me, i would actually have quite good chances of comeback), also half of the matches were not even played by me as i was playing on other characters ;) but dont worry, met him before last week, will meet him again in future and i cannot wait for it ^_^

He was participating whole day long ..... You was just at the end so cut Your philosofic bullshit excouses

Cannot wait for next month excouses.

32 minutes ago, YipMan said:

He was participating whole day long ..... You was just at the end so cut Your philosofic bullshit excouses

Cannot wait for next month excouses.

yeah, sure he was, on saturday he had 10 matches left and he made 7 in whole day  (and that was after i had to go and my character was logged by someone to feed the points), so yeah, get ready for next month