Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

Made in China

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

@etze I could give you tips for a good price.
You always fail with your cameras/buffers.

seems like we are not plebs nor desperate in order to bring 6-7 prophets to buff raids, if u know what i mean ^^

1 hour ago, etze said:

seems like we are not plebs nor desperate in order to bring 6-7 prophets to buff raids, if u know what i mean ^^

mhm, you are totally not a pleb ^^

2 hours ago, etze said:

y, your style is more like bringing 6 parties to kill 1, if you know what i mean

38 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

y, your style is more like bringing 6 parties to kill 1, if you know what i mean

do we even have so many?

9 minutes ago, etze said:

do we even have so many?

oh yeah you do you can even leave 1 party farming with that tactic, not bad, not bad
(info from 3.9.2018)
7 floor - socrate 8 floor - myrmidon 9 floor - fatality 10 floor - summoners 11 floor - forest 12 floor - ninja & rip

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

oh yeah you do you can even leave 1 party farming with that tactic, not bad, not bad
(info from 3.9.2018)
7 floor - socrate 8 floor - myrmidon 9 floor - fatality 10 floor - summoners 11 floor - forest 12 floor - ninja & rip

lol ok for 1 moment i thought u knew what u were talking about but nope, u clearly dont.

1 hour ago, etze said:

lol ok for 1 moment i thought u knew what u were talking about but nope, u clearly dont.

obviously i dont know what i am talking about, its made up lie from me, did you expect anything else?

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

(info from 3.9.2018)

❤️ 9 floor ❤️ 

16 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

?

Your info are 100% accurate ..expose them for sure they deserve it!

pretty active on forum considering you dont play

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

obviously i dont know what i am talking about, its made up lie from me, did you expect anything else?

i expected a minuscule amount of sense tbh

1 minute ago, etze said:

i expected a minuscule amount of sense tbh

wowowow, what a word usage, guys, this guy definitely knows whats up, i mean, he is smart and he has over 200 iq, just look at his avatar

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wowowow, what a word usage, guys, this guy definitely knows whats up, i mean, he is smart and he has over 200 iq, just look at his avatar

u are kinda predictable and boring

not that u care but u have failed me 

i was hoping u'd stand by ur 'forum warrior' title

anyway, im off here madafuckas.

see u on toi on eu primes.. syke

3 minutes ago, etze said:

u are kinda predictable and boring

not that u care but u have failed me 

i was hoping u'd stand by ur 'forum warrior' title

anyway, im off here madafuckas.

see u on toi on eu primes.. syke 

holy sh1t, i knew you have at least slight common sense in you, proud of you

cya

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

@etze Comments on today's mini epics?
China perhaps?

Taking into consideration nirvana's babycrying speculations about u quiting and the server becoming full pve for us we took that into serious consideration and left a few crumbs for y'all plebs in order to feel exactly like u feel now. Like a winner after having farmed half a dozen mini epics, 4/4 event rb, baium, everything everything everything and some more everything *ghouh ghough* 3 mini epics. damn tho, huge victory for the koreans, i cant say. they farmed 3 mini epics for u on their prime time. *clap clap*

im fucking losing iq points communicating with u and ur plebfriends. even the fact that u came here, now, to flame me for 3 mini epics, after whats been happening since early september is a sign of pure desperation and flaming people i feel sorry for aint fun. so from now on i'll become a memebot

dont speak to me, i cant be arsed replying unless u bring some real flamegame. till then, all u get is memes

47 minutes ago, etze said:

im fucking losing iq points communicating with u and ur plebfriends. even the fact that u came here, now, to flame me for 3 mini epics, after whats been happening since early september is a sign of pure desperation and flaming people i feel sorry for aint fun. so from now on i'll become a memebot

exactly that considering what is happening since start of september, i could see how taking 3 mini epics is flameable action ^^ (ps: this doesnt need your reply, just in case you wanted to be arsed, you dont have to)

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

...so would you hire me?

For 3 Baium Rings? Are you insane? We could hire the entire Russian mafia for less. Only koreans would accept such a ridiculous deal for 40ish runes and a sealed phoenix ring.

I guess you lose your sense of business when you spend like 1000 euros to buy +16 b grade weapons

Edited by SemenArsonist