Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

Made in China

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Damn, I think this is the first post from a NF member that openly admits they are zerging their brains off at the moment. All other posts and ingame chats are excuses like "b-but zergunas did it first !!".

At least some of you are self-aware...

Damn, this is the firs----NOPE.
Its just another perk post crying "zerg"!

clint.jpg

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Now voodoo 74 level stun lands with baium ring 2. Ty ally.

Ring 2? I thought that you bought from Tfd first Baium ring for "amazing" prize. ?

Btw. Tfd serves very well their masters. ?

ROK are uncontrol monkeys for NF. Which animals are Tfd for NF? Do you know it someone? ?

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

Damn, this is the firs----NOPE.
Its just another perk post crying "zerg"!

clint.jpg

I think you need to learn to read, because I never complained, much less cried about zerg. Our roles could easily be the opposite and they probably will eventually as no alliance lasts forever, much less one with so many people like the one you have now... I am just stating simple facts, whenever someone speaks about zerg, your reaction is always "perks did it first". Also never post that bitch again, it takes a special kind of retard to lose to Donald fucking Trump in the elections.

8 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Ring 2? I thought that you bought from Tfd first Baium ring for "amazing" prize. ?

We defend mini epics for them till NA prime (whole month), in exchange for this ring and the next 2 ones.
I think it's a fair deal

34 minutes ago, Sensei said:

it was all TFD, 4 XF cps, 3 DS cps, 9 korean cps, Soil pt, then we asked zorgzor and pistolas to mix parties and jumped in at last moment to help because we were losing.

funny thing is u are using random numbers to exaggerate and shit but them numbers arent far from reality

i mean maybe the 9 korean pts is a bit too much, they are more like 4-5 but other than that ur numbers are quite accurate xd

edit: teh XF one too, xf = 1 and 1 = 0 as they say

Edited by etze

8 minutes ago, Sensei said:

We defend mini epics for them till NA prime (whole month), in exchange for this ring and the next 2 ones.
I think it's a fair deal

12-22-48-downloadfile.gif

Shalom my friend... 

11 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I think it's a fair deal

u mean have dmoretti on abyss macro, cipka on stigma macro and masha on recharge macro? ahahhaha

damn them TFDs are more stupid than i thought

i'll have to work myself a deal with them and get some easy baium rings

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I won't forget to join your lecture after you guys 69 china again next Baium

Oh no... they are competing against us on even numbers...  Better recruit a clan of goat herders from north Bangladesh and a CP of Mongolian throat singers so we will still have that 3-4 cp advantage... 

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Better recruit a clan of goat herders from north Bangladesh and a CP of Mongolian throat singers so we will still have that 3-4 cp advantage... 

Hook me up, I can defend all mini epics and split them in different primes for all.
Maybe I can sell mini epic services too. (log Abyss=50kk/month for example)
As long as they help XF get Baiums it's all negotiable.

17 minutes ago, etze said:

teh XF one too, xf = 1 and 1 = 0 as they say

There was only one XF pt inside indeed. Pipenov and Sayomi were outside ready to port if shit hit the fan.

Check videos and count for all I care, some korean guy was streaming it.

Yea tl;dr  

XF got 5th ring and 2nd baium talisman, DS recruited 5th CP and XF 7th cp, I was inside baium pit with myrciu stiba zorgzor and kingbotaki in one party. We carried Koreans with my imba party. We had 280 ppl CC vs 40 chinese. XF gonna get next 2 baium rings for mini epic help for TFD, koreans didnt want items form baium cos for them enough reward was kiling untagged china. China not number one anymore (Is there even china clan? there are rumors they disbanded clan cos all china are out of clan :O). Cu on next baium and next episode of BLUES ZERGING SERVER.

Thx for help and items, dont forget to make baium quests.

The most greedy leader. 

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Damn, I think this is the first post from a NF member that openly admits they are zerging their brains off at the moment. All other posts and ingame chats are excuses like "b-but zergunas did it first !!".

At least some of you are self-aware...

image.png.997253df90fc9c8a3a9499e3b187ad30.png

On 9/3/2018 at 12:42 PM, Sensei said:

Hook me up, I can defend all mini epics and split them in different primes for all.
Maybe I can sell mini epic services too. (log Abyss=50kk/month for example)
As long as they help XF get Baiums it's all negotiable.

seems like ur services are not that effective lately =/

23 minutes ago, etze said:

FYI he basically stopped you guys from killing baium priest 2 days ago on his own. Then you get 1 priest out of the last 6 and you rush to the forum to type this ? Stop embarassing urself  

5 hours ago, etze said:

i had a hot date and missed ipos, you must be talking about that 

4 hours ago, weeeeD said:

FYI he basically stopped you guys from killing baium priest 2 days ago on his own. Then you get 1 priest out of the last 6 and you rush to the forum to type this ? Stop embarassing urself  

im just saying, unreliable services.

was thinking about hiring him =[

ps: "on his own"

ahahahahah

Edited by etze