ProGressive

Progress tracker stopped working

So whats up, what are server gms doing atm? Still interface? 

Mb lets make that every month 1st day progress tracker must be updated?

More hype, more players ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

So whats up, what are server gms doing atm? Still interface? 

Mb lets make that every month 1st day progress tracker must be updated?

More hype, more players ❤️

I've suggested this to them some time ago - it's such an important thing to do but they neglect it completely. Especially with the headers on the forum right now - why is there even 'available donation methods'? Is it really something that people need to see literally everywhere on the forum? It's taking place for a progress tracker - most people don't even know there's that topic for it so all they know is that they're playing on patch 2.0 while offi is 7S already. Should be more like this:

Progress_Tracker.png

The progress tracker shouldn't be about giving an update whenever something big happens, it should be about giving a minor updates regularly - it can be minor fixes like correcting item names and stuff like that, most people know absolute zero about coding, they just need to see things moving. In other words - the second most important thing after releasing patch 2.5 is making people believe it's going to come. If they don't, they might get bored eventually...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Well to sum up fixes they need person to write about them. Thats one aditional worker. Dunno.

@FryderykChopin

I don't mean any literary masterpieces, just the clean fix lists, like this - it can't take that much work since MXC is full of people who do shares for free with the endless revisions.

/But anyway as I said, it doesn't even need to be any long, just a few lines every couple of days so people see things moving.

Edited by FryderykChopin

I remember how hard i was laughing when i heard from many ppl on the server that "zaken patch in october" :D

comment_3euW7lCzaXk197rRhaEjfr6f6BAUqd1W

Edited by Rizos

9 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Whats wrong with augments?

second most unfunny thing which happened to L2 (which actually matters), right after lvling subclasses for cert skills

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

second most unfunny thing which happened to L2 (which actually matters), right after lvling subclasses for cert skills

What about jewelry boxes on GoD+? Tauti items? Or do you only count old l2 features?

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

well EE with auraflash and fear has chance in oly ? 

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

why so much hate? 

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

What about jewelry boxes on GoD+? Tauti items? Or do you only count old l2 features?

y, i count only old sh1ts, not the brooch system (which JP classic has btw, also hope it will never come here)

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

why so much hate? 

coz its sh1t  it gives very noticable boost, so you are pretty much forced to do it (or buy it since the augs weapons are tradable, thanks god), there is no thrill of failing like in enchanting, i honestly dont see anything good in augmentation, it was sh1t and annoying in old chronicles (EEs/BPs running with 4 nuke weapons, every DD had to have refresh+clarity+duel might actives, you had to get yourself celestial/heal active if you wanted to be competitive in oly), so i see no reason why it is any good and argument that it will at least bring pvp for this bosses which drop LS, well, i think ppl would go there even if they gave just xp on this server

• Like 1

As long as high/top life stones are very rare and they have a very low rate of providing you with active skills, I think it's gonna be okay. I too would hate seeing something like shitty interlude servers where you stacked active effects and every support class had a weapon with nuke skill from a lifestone.

6 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

As long as high/top life stones are very rare and they have a very low rate of providing you with active skills, I think it's gonna be okay. I too would hate seeing something like shitty interlude servers where you stacked active effects and every support class had a weapon with nuke skill from a lifestone.

even if they are somehow rare (normal LS arent, and you will eventually get something good from it as well), it wont help, why? especially if its tradeable, you get refresh on some weapon on your BP? well, you can trade it with weapon with nuke from some DD and both are happy, and eventually you will see healers with several nukes and sh1ts  as i said, i dont see any good from that thing

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

y, i count only old sh1ts, not the brooch system (which JP classic has btw, also hope it will never come here)

coz its sh1t  it gives very noticable boost, so you are pretty much forced to do it (or buy it since the augs weapons are tradable, thanks god), there is no thrill of failing like in enchanting, i honestly dont see anything good in augmentation, it was sh1t and annoying in old chronicles (EEs/BPs running with 4 nuke weapons, every DD had to have refresh+clarity+duel might actives, you had to get yourself celestial/heal active if you wanted to be competitive in oly), so i see no reason why it is any good and argument that it will at least bring pvp for this bosses which drop LS, well, i think ppl would go there even if they gave just xp on this server

Nah not true at all, but i agree augments sucks.

No1 had to have all this shit, except for EE/BP at least 1 nuke aug to win any oly match.

And tbh, except for 3 or 4 classes all the others always were decided by feed or class based matches.

Olympiad was always so boring, the real L2 are on mass pvps and they killed it with instanced raids and that delusional chamber.

Classic is fun at least.

Ps. Anything after C5 sucks and kamaels are a cancer that evolved and killed my game

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GniTs said:

Nah not true at all, but i agree augments sucks.

No1 had to have all this shit, except for EE/BP at least 1 nuke aug to win any oly match.

And tbh, except for 3 or 4 classes all the others always were decided by feed or class based matches.

Olympiad was always so boring, the real L2 are on mass pvps and they killed it with instanced raids and that delusional chamber.

Classic is fun at least.

Ps. Anything after C5 sucks and kamaels are a cancer that evolved and killed my game

Bishop needs nuke augment to win oly? Holy moly dont agree.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Bishop needs nuke augment to win oly? Holy moly dont agree.

i was talking about old chronicles, and yep they needed aug to be farmers b4 they got the transformation that turn any healler into a nuker.

augment needs to be edited to the point where it'll be like having +18 weapon

no idea how it works on official. do people still complain about it?

1 hour ago, Torres said:

augment needs to be edited to the point where it'll be like having +18 weapon

no idea how it works on official. do people still complain about it?

Dunno, found this thread, looks like they're having fun with it, on complains about OP-ness or anything... The thing is, even the common life stones will be somewhat rare, it's not like you're going to easily stack XY high stones like on H5 and spend half hour waiting for a perfect aug 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1