Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

Opposition Recruiting players 76+ and const parties.

As title says we are looking for new players to join our clans or fill up vacant slots in CPs.

PM BizQQuiT / XzP / Kiam.

19 hours ago, Helicopter said:

interesting, what charcters are free?

Elven elders and lots of them. They also need people to camp clan halls on an hourly basis.

we are looking for new players to join our clans or fill up vacant slots in CPs.

PM BizQQuiT / XzP / Kiam.

3 hours ago, shakaalaka said:

你们太猛了,请问我能加入吗

不,你有机会。你选择了诈骗者

17 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Very nice and skillful ally, recommend.

9 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

just showing 'opposition' reality

3 mins before your video...........

• Sad 1

So it is  our choice which reality we ll reveal to server's forum visitors

But to be honest i need here the help of Pro Mathematicians to tell us about Perkunas Zerg against these guys with Allien crest 

@shakaalaka I summon you pro mathematician , tell us the numbers

12 hours ago, iAxZp said:

3 mins before your video...........

lets not forget about 5 mins before your video (the fps of the movie is over the roof :d)

Up for them, they need your help, so if you are not sure who to join, perkunas side is the way to go!

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

lets not forget about 5 mins before your video (the fps of the movie is over the roof :d)

Up for them, they need your help, so if you are not sure who to join, perkunas side is the way to go!

so lets forget that u gank a farming squad without pvp formation and completely out of mana dds cuz they where farming ippos.i am strungling to understand what u doing on this pvp. are u drunk or just worst dagger player i ever saw?

edit: PS many ppl pk from bbekkkkkkk

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

so lets forget that u gank a farming squad without pvp formation and completely out of mana dds cuz they where farming ippos.i am strungling to understand what u doing on this pvp. are u drunk or just worst dagger player i ever saw? 

oh yeah, i forgot you are auto attacking with everything including healers so you gotta run out of mana farming ipos :D my apologize!

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

oh yeah, i forgot you are auto attacking with everything including healers so you gotta run out of mana farming ipos :D my apologize!

all tyrants aka DD are hiting ippos so whos is going to kill u? pk zaza? 
dont pretend the smart guy. u ganked a farming formation without supports and dds on CP with bunch of pk ppl and without healers) when 10 mins after we came with pvp formation (you can see my video) with what 36 pp vs ur 25? you got rekt.

Edited by iAxZp

dont pretend the smart guy. u ganked a farming formation without supports and dds on CP with bunch of pk ppl and without healers) when 10 mins after we came with pvp formation (you can see my video) with what 36 pp vs ur 25? you got rekt.

Excuses

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Excuses

i dont need excuses when i have facts) 

P.S i wasnt on on this fight i say what is clear from modoy frapses

dont pretend the spart guy. u ganked a farming formation without supports and dds on CP with bunch of pk ppl and without healers) when 10 mins after we came with pvp formation (you can see my video) with what 36 pp vs ur 25? you got rekt.

yeah, all tyrants are so much oom that i am getting sniped by them from 600 range at 1:10 spamming raging forces and blasters on me :D stop being hilarious dude, anything with at least 1 eye can see how out of mana you are :d

Just now, iAxZp said:

i dont need excuses when i have facts) 

P.S i wasnt on on this fight i say what is clear from modoy frapses

So how can u know that they were "completly our fo mana" "they were w/o supports" "without healers"?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, all tyrants are so much oom that i am getting sniped by them from 600 range at 1:10 spamming raging forces and blasters on me :D stop being hilarious dude, anything with at least 1 eye can see how out of mana you are :d

you want to say something just to say it. w/e maakes you happy. videos are on you can belive w/e  u like and ppl can  conlcude on their own will

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

So how can u know that they were "completly our fo mana" "they were w/o supports" "without healers"?

i asked and learned) AND  video confirms