Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

PRSSO at his best

24 minutes ago, kacka said:

ha ha some one win on oly :DD so big deal :DDDD jesus almost was forget about lineage community tradition :D

Fuck off

• Haha 1

Triggered much I guess, if you fell the need to brag about one single win in oly....go go Drlord make Kkkkkk great again :)))))))))

Edited by Werew

2 hours ago, Werew said:

Triggered much I guess, if you fell the need to brag about one single win in oly....go go Drlord make Kkkkkk great again :)))))))))

not triggered :P he was just challenging us (me and voodoo especially) for 1vs1 in SV or olympiad for whole last week, so the moment when push comes to shove and they got each other, someone got smashed ^_^ and since koreans are allowed to put videos of 3 successful ganks out of 18 during the day, why not put 1 out of 1 win voodoo had vs him?

@Drlord mouth shut??? ))))

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

mouth shut??? ))

Mouth die* kkkkk

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, kacka said:

ha ha some one win on oly :DD so big deal :DDDD jesus almost was forget about lineage community tradition :D

what else do u want to see on forums? people chatting about weathers outside? :D

p.s. it will be full oly movie at the end of month (mb 2 or 3 if there will be more good fights so i dont put it all in 30min but few short ones)

8 hours ago, Werew said:

modoy explained it and it cant be explained even better. Its just not for all regular players to understand this

Edited by JzOo

Aha, so totaly not buthurt, it just happend to be  the first thing you did after wining once, was to post on forum :)))))) make KKKKKKKKKKKK great again @Drlord

2 minutes ago, Werew said:

Aha, so totaly not buthurt, it just happend to be  the first thing you did after wining once, was to post on forum :)))))) make KKKKKKKKKKKK great again @Drlord

ah, our bad, could you tell us what is the acceptable wait time to post a movie? day/week/month/year? :D i might have some frapses from year ago, you think its ok to post them now or its still too soon? :/ 

54 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i might have some frapses from year ago

lol, I imagine how many bullsh1ts can be found in you pc