JULIO TAVARES

the best wc or pp ?

PP is quite superior to WC . i would love to make PP work in some CP. i was thinking with enlightenment,+8wit and dance of conc PP could buff quite quickly and maybe catch up to WC in buffing speed. iam not there yet so i cant try it . what do you guys think ?

13 minutes ago, NWD said:

WC has cov, has gate and most importantly is ORC

PP has CC, berserker, bts and most importantly is HUMAN (everyone knows how much ncsoft loves humans, so it will never get nerfed and will be boosted into oblivion)

Edited by MoDoy

21 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

PP has CC, berserker, bts and most importantly is HUMAN (everyone knows how much ncsoft loves humans, so it will never get nerfed and will be boosted into oblivion)

Ok ok when it gets CC It can be tolerated even if it is human. 

pp and just leave it lv 58 +fish vr

by the time you get 76 you should have found a decent group of ppl that has rest of buffs, including vop/cov etc.

For solo go with prophet. As a box u don't really need to level up it hardly just to like 52-58 and it's fine. With warcryer its different story especially with chant of predator 3lvl which u get at 68lvl. And you can also heal with prophet pretty well. Comparing to warcryer it doesnt use entire mana to buff just 1 person.

On 8/30/2019 at 6:54 AM, TrekPazt said:

PP is quite superior to WC . i would love to make PP work in some CP. i was thinking with enlightenment,+8wit and dance of conc PP could buff quite quickly and maybe catch up to WC in buffing speed. iam not there yet so i cant try it . what do you guys think ?

I wish they could implement on this server that custom toggle skill that allows PP to buff a whole party like wc. It's so cool to see that Berserker animation at once over every character in the party.

+ On PP....

Apart of all said here. WC only has Chant of evasion and Vampire that PP has not but you can buy Fish stew for vampire and evasion is broken in classic so it's not a big deal. 

In the other hand PP has berserker and the most important and not said here blesses!!. Bless the body can let you go       -CON +DEX or +STR having same amount of HP so you can hit harder or quicker for more DPS almost with no penalty (when buffed).

Glad and Ty are pretty similar, but u will kill u'rself playing a solo gladi for pve.

At least with TY on pve u got some extra boost.
They can do both AoE pretty well anyway