San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

4 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

ΜΟΗ needs to be nerfed asap. PR needs no buff, other archers need a buff. 

finally something that can kill DAs and necros showed up, you better nerf it asap san0 9_9

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

finally something that can kill DAs and necros showed up, you better nerf it asap san0 9_9

How to fix broken classes.... break other even more!!!!

Just now, YipMan said:

How to fix broken classes.... break other even more!!!!

thats not what i am saying, but if we want to actually fix broken stuff, MoH wouldnt be on my top 5 list i think :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

thats not what i am saying, but if we want to actually fix broken stuff, MoH wouldnt be on my top 5 list i think :D 

Maybe not(for me yes)... But its newly broken thing... And we dont need to add next broken things but get rid off old sh1t.

No by all means, supports nuking harder than elemental mages in olympiad is perfectly fine. Bishop doing 600 damage on stacked tank in UD in oly is working as intended, just learn to adapt scrubs. Olympiad and heroes don't have any impact on pvp so we can fix this by the time we get antharas patch. Surely prioritizing fixing archer skills for the whopping one archer cp that plays on the server is more important than supports having an "I win" button in olympiad. 

34 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

No by all means, supports nuking harder than elemental mages in olympiad is perfectly fine. Bishop doing 600 damage on stacked tank in UD in oly is working as intended, just learn to adapt scrubs. Olympiad and heroes don't have any impact on pvp so we can fix this by the time we get antharas patch. Surely prioritizing fixing archer skills for the whopping one archer cp that plays on the server is more important than supports having an "I win" button in olympiad. 

Mby point is to change mainly classes that are almost nonexistant to balance em so its worth to play em?

Bout MOH its change from official not custom made by san0 (like archer changes)

17 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Mby point is to change mainly classes that are almost nonexistant to balance em so its worth to play em?

None of these classes are nonexistent, except maybe for SE. 

Official changes can be retarded as was the case with summoner nukes. I didn't say they are custom changes, I was merely pointing out that admins should focus on actual pressing issues than mostly irrelevant ones. 

33 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Just because a class is not popular, it doesn't mean it's weak. Adjusting to make it more appealing to average player? Yes, maybe, but straight buffing is not always the way.

i guess im missing something here about the MOH cry...  unless all this chars are lvl 80+(on this case it changed +2 power from skill they had before), basicly nothing changed on it... so what is this all about? someone enlighten me please.

19 minutes ago, San0 said:

i guess im missing something here about the MOH cry...  unless all this chars are lvl 80+(on this case it changed +2 power from skill they had before), basicly nothing changed on it... so what is this all about? someone enlighten me please.

As one of elder players in open pvp and oly. i am telling you. moh is nonstop nuke that if you compine with enlightment can melt down paladins on UD. i am saying the dmg difference is INSANE, i was expecting this skill update 3 years and now i see its just too broken. there is LEGIT no class that if  elder/bishop driver dont mess up can die from. now should be nerfed? well , you cant abuse moh on pvp and dont let aside ur other duties like heal and rechrge.But in oly u are pure beast. My answer is MAYBE.

1 hour ago, Lunareaia said:

TK still useless btw

So? I thought people only play TK because they hate themselves... There only've been couple of chronicles where TKs weren't substantially worse than other alternatives in most scenarios, and Classic just isn't one of them... NCsoft just hates this char for some reason (they definitely deserve some love tho, if some changes are in play I'm 100% for it).

3tvocb.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

So? I thought people only play TK because they hate themselves... There only've been couple of chronicles where TKs weren't substantially worse than other alternatives in most scenarios, and Classic just isn't one of them... NCsoft just hates this char for some reason (they definitely deserve some love tho, if some changes are in play I'm 100% for it).

3tvocb.jpg

if it had similar 80 buff as pala, some ppl would play it. sadly its not the case. 4 speed for 10% m def if i remember well? kappa

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

if it had similar 80 buff as pala, some ppl would play it. sadly its not the case. 4 speed for 10% m def if i remember well? kappa

"if mages werent broken and people were actually playing melees/archers, TK would be actually hella good i believe ^_^ " - fastboi 2020

Edited by MoDoy