San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

12 minutes ago, Lafi said:

actually i skipped few matches last month... so .... i was supprised... it was tempting till the end... 2pts win... thx for good times... GF

last month it wasnt me :P i think ayanee was close? 

You better play all matches this month though :D

10 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

necros are summoners too, boost our fucking death spike, fucking racists

Death spike lvl 20 - power 133

Real elemental mages nukes lvl 36 - power 118

Balance is real. GZ GMs for following Koreans on drugs.

Edited by YipMan

52 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Death spike lvl 20 - power 133

Real elemental mages nukes lvl 36 - power 118

Balance is real. GZ GMs for following Koreans on drugs.

well, every update some certain class is a little bit better than others, 1.5 were necros, 2.0 were tyrants, 2.1 lets call it are summoners 9_9

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

well, every update some certain class is a little bit better than others, 1.5 were necros, 2.0 were tyrants, 2.1 lets call it are summoners 9_9

A little bit is not 5x times better ..... If GMs cant use brains, and not implement features that aready destroyed officials... Its no use to continue to play here, becouse at the end we will have same bullsh1t just 2/3/5years later

Just now, YipMan said:

A little bit is not 5x times better ..... If GMs cant use brains, and not implement features that aready destroyed officials... Its no use to continue to play here, becouse at the end we will have same bullsh1t just 2/3/5years later

oh come on, dont overreact like its corona virus 9_9

Just now, MoDoy said:

oh come on, dont overreact like its corona virus 9_9

I dont overreact ..... I just dont see any sense to play on this bullsh1t

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I dont overreact ..... I just dont see any sense to play on this bullsh1t

why tho? :o 

@San0It seems u forgot to add option to lvl up skill war cry on warlords. I logged 3 different warlords and none can get it. My client can't be the problem cause it's updated.

15 minutes ago, Warpole said:

@San0It seems u forgot to add option to lvl up skill war cry on warlords. I logged 3 different warlords and none can get it. My client can't be the problem cause it's updated.

fixed on next restart together with new duals not possible to augment and loverbird cloak not being tradable.

@yipman another insult directed to admins and ill get your forum account banned. if you dont like something cool for you and you are free to express your opinion and we encourage people to express their opinion but learn some manners please.

as for the rest, stuff that comes in can also go out. so instead of mass panic, play with it, then play some more and then if needed adjustments happen.

nothing hard to nerf with skill power this nukes if they will hit too hard :) for example to 50-60% instead of 80% normal nuke power ?

or just make longer reuse :D summoners need this boost to be usefull, just need some balance compared to off too :)

2 hours ago, San0 said:

fixed on next restart together with new duals not possible to augment and loverbird cloak not being tradable.

@yipman another insult directed to admins and ill get your forum account banned. if you dont like something cool for you and you are free to express your opinion and we encourage people to express their opinion but learn some manners please.

as for the rest, stuff that comes in can also go out. so instead of mass panic, play with it, then play some more and then if needed adjustments happen.

What to discuss about??? Its feature that literally killed already gameplay on officials, and a lot of communities there.

Whoever You ask on this serwer, 90% of ppls will tell You they hoped this never come on Classic.Club

But You went on style.... Summoners to OP on officials, hold my beer, we will add reworked kiss of eva as regullar buff, so they can be even more OP

Calling things as it is will be bannable.. ok lets go im anyway on edge to quit this serwer as it is now... You really think i care

Edited by YipMan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

What to discuss about??? Its feature that literally killed already gameplay on officials, and a lot of communities there.

Whoever You ask on this serwer, 90% of ppls will tell You they hoped this never come on Classic.Club

But You went on style.... Summoners to OP on officials, hold my beer, we will add reworked kiss of ova as regullar buff, so they can be even more OP

Calling things as it is will be bannable.. ok lets go im anyway on edge to quit this serwer as it is now... You really think i care

i said nothing against your displease or against the fact you are not happy with the changes, i only mention to be polite and have some manners when directing words to the server administration.

changes need to happen to jiggle things around. difference between official and us is official gets the patches and have to stick with it while we can adjust as we see fit. wtv its a problm gets adjusted to no longer be a problm,

biggest problm is when no changes happen and everything stays stall forever so please, hold your horses, chill, and let the stuff roll and see how it goes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I dont find making summoners op bad for server. 

We already have classic for 4-5 years , go ask someone who mained summoner how it felt to be ignored all this time.

Let them enjoy it for a bit :)

its impossible to balance every class , there are always op classes in every patch

Edited by Yomana

15 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I dont find making summoners op bad for server. 

We already have classic for 4-5 years , go ask someone who mained summoner how it felt to be ignored all this time.

Let them enjoy it for a bit :)

its impossible to balance every class , there are always op classes in every patch

Belive me or not, but i enjoyed whole this time plaing summoner much more at oly, than any other classes.

34 minutes ago, YipMan said:

i enjoyed whole this time plaing summoner much more at oly

So keep summoners only as oly enforcer u say? I am not sure if i like these changes but still summoners must have a place in open pvp too. 

52 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Belive me or not, but i enjoyed whole this time plaing summoner much more at oly, than any other classes.

I enojoy more now ?

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Warpole said:

So keep summoners only as oly enforcer u say? I am not sure if i like these changes but still summoners must have a place in open pvp too. 

If You think summoners was weak in 9v9 before this update, then You are clueless... in mass PvP they also could have huge impact, they were a little boring, but now they will be much more boring.... so at the end they will just make meta extremly slim, and they wont be more fun... at least for me ... i know there are ppls who fap, after they kill some1 with 2 nukes.... while their character is tanky AF, and enemy cant do sh1t to him.

It will be much more balanced to give elemental mages to lvl up summons, and give them transfer pain than actually adding lvled up nukes to Summoners

And im absolutelly against it... I just want to show how retardet is thist.

Before Tanks had roles .... DD's had roles, mages, and archers had roles.... every classes was for something else .. now summoners will be tanks, DPS, and frontline... all in one ... tanks will be useless, archers usless, mages.... there wont be mages xd 

Edited by YipMan

9 minutes ago, YipMan said:

If You think summoners was weak in 9v9 before this update, then You are clueless... in mass PvP they also could have huge impact, they were a little boring, but now they will be much more boring.... so at the end they will just make meta extremly slim, and they wont be more fun... at least for me ... i know there are ppls who fap, after they kill some1 with 2 nukes.... while their character is tanky AF, and enemy cant do sh1t to him.

It will be much more balanced to give elemental mages to lvl up summons, and give them transfer pain than actually adding lvled up nukes to Summoners

And im absolutelly against it... I just want to show how retardet is thist.

Before Tanks had roles .... DD's had roles, mages, and archers had roles.... every classes was for something else .. now summoners will be tanks, DPS, and frontline... all in one ... tanks will be useless, archers usless, mages.... there wont be mages xd 

i agree its retarded, but simply people will have to acknowledge that meta has changed (at least for now) with update like it was in past as well with updates, mages, welp, yeah, they will be useless, THO hero mages can still find their role, now yeah, there can be only 3-4 of them on whole server, but that just means you gotta try harder and snatch that spot for yourself, same like in past it worked with daggers, you are not hero dagger? you can say bye to trying to find party/slot for pvp, because everyone will just go for gladi/tyrant/warlord

also i somehow missed how archers will be useless, when its main source of fighting against summoners in normal pvp @_@ 

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i agree its retarded, but simply people will have to acknowledge that meta has changed (at least for now) with update like it was in past as well with updates, mages, welp, yeah, they will be useless, THO hero mages can still find their role, now yeah, there can be only 3-4 of them on whole server, but that just means you gotta try harder and snatch that spot for yourself, same like in past it worked with daggers, you are not hero dagger? you can say bye to trying to find party/slot for pvp, because everyone will just go for gladi/tyrant/warlord

also i somehow missed how archers will be useless, when its main source of fighting against summoners in normal pvp @_@ 

I really want to see archers fight with summoners ... archers were great vs mages, becouse mages was papers..... now how will they deal vs chars with LA, TP, and can outdps them easy .... Main source to fight summoners wont be archers ... stop dream, source to fight summoners will be just other, and better or more summoners

Edited by YipMan

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

I really want to see archer fight with summoners ... archers were great vs mages, becouse mages was papers..... now how will they deal vs chars with LA, TP, and can outdps them easy .... Main source to fight summoners wont be archers ... stop dream, source to fight summoners will be just other, and better or more summoners

more range than summoner nuke and fatal still hurts even on light armor, when i say archers are counter to them, trust me they are ^_^  not saying they are perfect counter, but they are the best counter to summoners right now, because on melees you will just get baned and you are pretty much done ;) 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

more range than summoner nuke and fatal still hurts even on light armor, when i say archers are counter to them, trust me they are ^_^  not saying they are perfect counter, but they are the best counter to summoners right now, because on melees you will just get baned and you are pretty much done ;) 

Ok so summoners can still counter archers superior range .... wih summons, and its still GG.... ID LIKE TO TRUST YOU, but I dont see any scenario archers could win with summoners in current uptrashdate, maybe Our holywood guy @AXZP could write any scenario with this ending????

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Ok so summoners can still counter archers superior range .... wih summons, and its still GG.... ID LIKE TO TRUST YOU, but I dont see any scenario archers could win with summoners in current uptrashdate, maybe Our holywood guy @AXZP could write any scenario with this ending????

well my friend we dont new such imagination. IF summoners got dc and bishop get bot banned same moment our curent server archers pts would have a chance. 

I mean this situation need fast solv... becouse in 1 mnth it will be to late after ppls invest $$$$ in stuff for summoners, and reroll on them.... Then fix this problem will be too late, and there wont be good solution inthis situation, thats sad true.... And mark my words, it will destroy serwer.

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

wait, what? :<