Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Bugs on Zaken Raid

17 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

would it be too much to ask for proper water geodata too?

asking too much for now :d trying to balance classes again

I think exactly the same. This teleport bug makes it way too random based for such major content. Should be disabled until fixed. 

Those teleports were so tricky and exhausting - it SHOULD not happen ever again. Ppl cant manage their time, we were fighting 2 days in a row which is cool, but staying for 5+ hours up waiting IF Zaken will bug himself once again - is total sh1t.

I totally agree, Zaken must be killed untill it get fixed and we might propertly play and fight without overextending 1 RB.

Edited by Reddish

I remember 1 zaken maybe 1 month ago,it was around 1.5%hp left and teleported outside,but Brazils can't finish him.Imagine lose fight,but at the end wait and take drop

• Like 1

I dont think they gonna fix 'soon' after this major update. Just remember how long it took to fix it before zaken patch goes live.

15 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

I dont think they gonna fix 'soon' after this major update. Just remember how long it took to fix it before zaken patch goes live.

so they should just delete this whole teleporting bullsh1t on zaken for now :D ppl know when gates open, any1 can go pvp for it, who wins it - he farms it and once they figure out how to fix all this teleporting they can implement it again (or they can just keep that gate opens at 30% but zaken doesnt teleport at all from 100% to 0%) 

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2020 at 5:56 PM, MusulmoN said:

I remember 1 zaken maybe 1 month ago,it was around 1.5%hp left and teleported outside,but Brazils can't finish him.Imagine lose fight,but at the end wait and take drop

I ve seen this thing of zaken teleporting on 1-2% 3 times already!

Edited by iOrdinator

On 3/12/2020 at 8:16 PM, iOrdinator said:

I ve seen this thing of zaken teleporting on 1-2% 3 times already!

yep,one time when we farmed zaken,below 30% he was teleporting outside around 4 or 5 times every 10~ mins it's nonsence

Edited by MusulmoN

we can give em some time. they are testing antharas skills minipatch. we farmed it like this so we can tolerate it a little longer dont you think?

12 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

we can give em some time. they are testing antharas skills minipatch. we farmed it like this so we can tolerate it a little longer dont you think?

what is there to test? :d and its not like they are testing them, ppl playing are testing them right now, they had all this time to test them before they put update, so while ppl test new mechanics/skills from patch, they can work on zaken to not troll people ;) 

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

what is there to test? :d and its not like they are testing them, ppl playing are testing them right now, they had all this time to test them before they put update, so while ppl test new mechanics/skills from patch, they can work on zaken to not troll people ;) 

they let us test so they can adjust. stop crying about zaken they are informed

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

they let us test so they can adjust. stop crying about zaken they are informed

they were informed about summoners way before this patch hit server and unlike zaken, nohing bugged there, so you should stop crying and better focus summoners in oly or 1st of april wont be too funny for you

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

they were informed about summoners way before this patch hit server and unlike zaken, nohing bugged there, so you should stop crying and better focus summoners in oly or 1st of april wont be too funny for you

u dont realise, summoners will be nerfed and even if it takes 3 months i can sustain FW rapping me 9vs ALL my concern is server balance not if ur underware will be wet after fighting with me ;) cuz u have hero summonerz. 

10 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

u dont realise, summoners will be nerfed and even if it takes 3 months i can sustain FW rapping me 9vs ALL my concern is server balance not if ur underware will be wet after fighting with me ;) cuz u have hero summonerz. 

maybe they will, maybe they wont, right now summoners are in state like necros/DAs were in 1.5, like tyrants were in 2.0, yet we didnt see any nerfs to those classes. each patch some class dominates, very easy concept ppl still cannot understand, if they nerf summoners, we will just jump to something else and ppl will complain how broken it is (soon 5xEE+2xBP+sws+bd meta, prepare ;) )

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

maybe they will, maybe they wont, right now summoners are in state like necros/DAs were in 1.5, like tyrants were in 2.0, yet we didnt see any nerfs to those classes. each patch some class dominates, very easy concept ppl still cannot understand, if they nerf summoners, we will just jump to something else and ppl will complain how broken it is (soon 5xEE+2xBP+sws+bd meta, prepare ;) )

the thing is, if we forget about our little europian "game" and focus on facts.We know antharas prolly will be our last patch.We know that if we want to add antharas content and more content that dont belong to antharas we have to find the best possible balance about classes. to utilize all classes and same moment to be a counter setup for every setup. to achieve that need big amount of testing input that wouldnt be applied on test server. so these changes have to be on live server for faster conclusions.IF PPL realise they have to tolerate these changes and this transmition period from this absolut mess into something solid we gonna have in the next 6 months a server that can actually sustain in time.

Just now, iAxZp said:

the thing is, if we forget about our little europian "game" and focus on facts.We know antharas prolly will be our last patch.We know that if we want to add antharas content and more content that dont belong to antharas we have to find the best possible balance about classes. to utilize all classes and same moment to be a counter setup for every setup. to achieve that need big amount of testing input that wouldnt be applied on test server. so these changes have to be on live server for faster conclusions.IF PPL realise they have to tolerate these changes and this transmition period from this absolut mess into something solid we gonna have in the next 6 months a server that can actually sustain in time.

i guess since thats comming from your big brainz calculations, must be true

Just now, MoDoy said:

i guess since thats comming from your big brainz calculations, must be true

you have to screw every serious conversation i am tring to make with you. fine i stop here.