Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Official Destroyers Roar QQ thread

New meta, so i guess we gotta QQ that destroyers roar is not resisted like any other mental fear, is it that hard to add it to same group as any other fear? fairly easy fix to dethrone destros in olympiad ^_^ right now they are ridiculous with their "no matter what 90% land rate fear"

• Haha 1

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Guys come on, there is one class that can kill FW elders/pp/bishop. Fix that shit, they should be invincible.

? maybe learn to play? i actually managed to beat 2 out of 3 (didnt play vs pipenov yet) of them without it being actually that hard, and ofc it wasnt with destro ^_^ and i am pretty sure there are several more classes which could do that :P

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

? maybe learn to play? i actually managed to beat 2 out of 3 (didnt play vs pipenov yet) of them without it being actually that hard, and ofc it wasnt with destro ^_^ and i am pretty sure there are several more classes which could do that :P

I am not surprised you are trying to deflect the issue at hand considering those elders is the only reason you've been dominating olympiad those past 3 months. Anyone who plays olympiad and doesn't belong to raven soul knows what I'm talking about. It's a travesty that this shit hasn't been nerfed yet and it shows that the GM team are clueless regarding what's going on in the game.

Edited by SemenArsonist

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

I am not surprised you are trying to deflect the issue at hand considering those elders is the only reason you've been dominating olympiad those past 3 months. Anyone who plays olympiad and doesn't belong to raven soul knows what I'm talking about. It's a travesty that this shit hasn't been nerfed yet and it shows that the GM team are clueless regarding what's going on in the game. Do we have to wait for san0's PW to reach 55 for him to understand what is happening?

that faint of sarcasm smells nice in the post, still gonna reply :D

first of all, nuke was changed on patch which was not even 1.5 month ago, so if we dominate olympiad for 3 months coz of elders, i guess its not problem of might of heaven 9_9 second of all, i dont see other elders beating whatever moves in olympiad, but i see destros beating big chunk of people just because hurr durr let me land this 10s fear on you, eventho i dont have any epics/equip :P

right now biggest counter to our elders is destro because of this broken fear, the moment it gets fixed, even if MoH will be nerfed, they might struggle vs summoners/good DAs, but they already do that now, so by changing these 2 skills at once, i see this as absolute win

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I am not surprised you are trying to deflect the issue at hand

sums up modoy's career here. no?

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

that faint of sarcasm smells nice in the post, still gonna reply

first of all, nuke was changed on patch which was not even 1.5 month ago, so if we dominate olympiad for 3 months coz of elders, i guess its not problem of might of heaven second of all, i dont see other elders beating whatever moves in olympiad, but i see destros beating big chunk of people just because hurr durr let me land this 10s fear on you, eventho i dont have any epics/equip

right now biggest counter to our elders is destro because of this broken fear, the moment it gets fixed, even if MoH will be nerfed, they might struggle vs summoners/good DAs, but they already do that now, so by changing these 2 skills at once, i see this as absolute win

I don't give a shit about destro fear, I hereby invite our GMs to watch one fucking weekend of olympiad to get a clue with what's going on. Yes @San0 might of heaven power was not changed in the patch, only cooldown. Let me throw you a hint by telling you that it's the skill power and that it's scaling in a retarded way. I absolutely hate how this game is won on theorycrafting and endless tinkering on OBT along with the lack of reporting on broken shit by the people that do the aforementioned tinkering. Well it's not bug-abusing technically, it's more of a morally gray area, so who cares right? The most our GMs can do is watch the fucking gameplay and realize when something is wrong. I didn't lose a single important match to your supports this week so trust me, I don't make these posts in the heat of the moment, it's just retarded gameplay and nobody seems to do anything about it.

Edited by SemenArsonist

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't give a shit about destro fear, I hereby invite our GMs to watch one fucking weekend of olympiad to get a clue with what's going on. Yes @San0 might of heaven power was not changed in the patch, only cooldown. Let me throw you a hint by telling you that it's the skill power and that it's scaling in a retarded way. I absolutely hate how this game is won on theorycrafting and endless tinkering on OBT along with the lack of reporting on broken shit by the people that do the aforementioned tinkering. Well it's not bug-abusing technically, it's more of a morally gray area, so who cares right? The most our GMs can is watch the fucking gameplay and realize when something is wrong. I didn't lose a single important match to your supports this week so trust me, I don't make these posts in the heat of the moment, it's just retarded gameplay and nobody seems to do anything about it.

sure, go admins and watch 1 weekend of olympiad, check matches of sabrina, julienblanc and valorian, how those fully stacked elders with DC sets and majestic armors, so you can realize how badass the elders are nowadays ^_^ absolute disaster

ps: this has nothing to do with theory crafting or OBT messing, FW farmed on these chars before any changes, they farm only with those chars after the changes, its not like we changed our summoner/DA/necro/destroyer farmers for elders :D (only thing which was this case was when we went 1 day for full warcyer setup to pvp in silent valley, but hey, that was hilarious, you gotta give us that :P )

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

check matches of sabrina, julienblanc and valorian, how those fully stacked elders with DC sets and majestic armors

Dear god those terrible players, getting stunned 3x in a row by pony in majestic, when krystynka/pipenov eats 0 in bw, you tell them Modoy!

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

Dear god those terrible players, getting stunned 3x in a row by pony in majestic, when krystynka/pipenov eats 0 in bw, you tell them Modoy!

how many points you have on your PP? i think thats not 1 match problem :D also i watched that match, by no means that was "3 stuns in a row", but if that makes you happier, then sure, you lost because of 3 stuns in a row :D

as was said, admins are free to go and check olympiad and how elders are doing in general, i am curious about their opinion once they will see power of normal elders, not judging only by powerlevel of top of tops ^_^

Same category like summoners... necro m.dmg is ok, EE/bish dmg is ok but summoner dmg was not... so it give me only one thought m.attack/m.dmg on server is broken

sure, go admins and watch 1 weekend of olympiad, check matches of sabrina, julienblanc and valorian, how those fully stacked elders with DC sets and majestic armors, so you can realize how badass the elders are nowadays absolute disaster

ps: this has nothing to do with theory crafting or OBT messing, FW farmed on these chars before any changes, they farm only with those chars after the changes, its not like we changed our summoner/DA/necro/destroyer farmers for elders (only thing which was this case was when we went 1 day for full warcyer setup to pvp in silent valley, but hey, that was hilarious, you gotta give us that )

Yes, I am sure that near perfect debuff immunity and nuking twice as hard as elemental mages is achieved by FW because they are better players and because they press buttons harder than most people. Admins are welcome to watch any FW support match against 80 DAs stacked to hell and back and then take a moment to realize what is going on. I assure you that the difference between fw supports and other supports is not in the fingers, but there are so many fucking variables in this game along with no way to check other characters that I don't have the proof needed to backup my claims. This is why I ask GMs to watch olympiad and see it with their own eyes. 

Just now, MoDoy said:

also i watched that match

that match? It was 2 matches in a raw it happened in fact. Did you really watch even one, are u sure? Cuz if you did you are either trying to lie intentionally or you are just special.

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how many points you have on your PP? i think thats not 1 match problem :D also i watched that match, by no means that was "3 stuns in a row", but if that makes you happier, then sure, you lost because of 3 stuns in a row :D

as was said, admins are free to go and check olympiad and how elders are doing in general, i am curious about their opinion once they will see power of normal elders, not judging only by powerlevel of top of tops ^_^

Let me get this straight, is the difference between your elders and normal elders finger related according to you? Is this why you hide stuff like hp/mp/cp bars and dyes on every olympiad video you make? 

14 minutes ago, Sensei said:

that match? It was 2 matches in a raw it happened in fact. Did you really watch even one, are u sure? Cuz if you did you are either trying to lie intentionally or you are just special.

i watched the one in open olympiad :P other one i didnt

13 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Let me get this straight, is the difference between your elders and normal elders finger related according to you? Is this why you hide stuff like hp/mp/cp bars and dyes on every olympiad video you make? 

well, it depends from player to player, if rizos doesnt want to show how much mp he wastes during the match to give enemies idea like "oh, he almost run out of mp, so i gotta play differently that match" or giving away his max hp so people are like "oh, we hit him for 1k on his spellhowler which is poop, but he has just 5k HP, so if we focus him, he dies like a fly", then yes, hiding those kind of stats was part of L2 since eternity (dyes, hp/mp/cp, equip), if you didnt want enemies to copy cat your setup which you spent hours on testing, because all your guys can do is just blindly follow the meta, they think everything else than DA/necro/summoner is unplayable in olympiad and going anything else than +12 WIT on caster classes is blasphemy

you remember how was meta on bishops and how it changed after pipenov started running in blue wolf light? coz i dont remember back in the time bishops running non stop in BW light, but suddenly every bishop is running in one, also i saw you stacking elders with DC/MJ sets for olympiad and this week suddenly axzp pops in BW light +8 what our elders are using, and he did surprisingly better than others from your side, coincidence? i think not :D

Edited by MoDoy
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I guess the diff between our elders and random elders is ours play with zaken baium, but who I am to judge when I free farm zaken wo pvp and then ppl cry bout stun resist 🤣

Edited by Rizos

i watched the one in open olympiad :P other one i didnt

well, it depends from player to player, if rizos doesnt want to show how much mp he wastes during the match to give enemies idea like "oh, he almost run out of mp, so i gotta play differently that match" or giving away his max hp so people are like "oh, we hit him for 1k on his spellhowler which is poop, but he has just 5k HP, so if we focus him, he dies like a fly", then yes, hiding those kind of stats was part of L2 since eternity (dyes, hp/mp/cp, equip), if you didnt want enemies to copy cat your setup which you spent hours on testing, because all your guys can do is just blindly follow the meta, they think everything else than DA/necro/summoner is unplayable in olympiad and going anything else than +12 WIT on caster classes is blasphemy

you remember how was meta on bishops and how it changed after pipenov started running in blue wolf light? coz i dont remember back in the time bishops running non stop in BW light, but suddenly every bishop is running in one, also i saw you stacking elders with DC/MJ sets for olympiad and this week suddenly axzp pops in BW light +8 what our elders are using, coincidence? i think not :D

there hasn't been a single serious bishop pretender (at least from our side) for months, we don't bother since blizers and nicky quit/left and there's nobody who can (or has time to) drive bishop in olympiad. zp got bwl because it's by far the best set available and his friend lent it to him. I am pretty confident on the fact that he can read tooltips and he knows which set is best. I don't know what you're talking about regarding copying your elders.

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I guess the diff between our elders and random elders is ours play with zaken baium, but who I am to judge when I free farm zaken wo pvp and then ppl cry bout stun resist 🤣

yes by all means tell us how many baiums you have farmed and how you seem to have a plethora of them on your elders

Edited by SemenArsonist

yes by all means tell us how many baiums you have farmed and you seem to have a plethora of them on your elders

which elders? yday masha played, today pipen, lozerius was w/o baium/zaken whats hard to use 1 set on these 2 healers on 2 days oly? ;D

26 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Yes, I am sure that near perfect debuff immunity and nuking twice as hard as elemental mages is achieved by FW because they are better players and because they press buttons harder than most people. Admins are welcome to watch any FW support match against 80 DAs stacked to hell and back and then take a moment to realize what is going on. I assure you that the difference between fw supports and other supports is not in the fingers, but there are so many fucking variables in this game along with no way to check other characters that I don't have the proof needed to backup my claims. This is why I ask GMs to watch olympiad and see it with their own eyes. 

Now that you mentioned ZP, did you actually watch his matches vs iamthelaw? 

Cause apparently i saw zp doing a hell lot of dmg :) 

And if ZP had farmers to support him he would be same points as lozorius. 

edit: Anyway im not gonna follow the fiesta , everyone is free to download OBT and go test. Im bored to do so.

Edited by Yomana

there hasn't been a single serious bishop pretender (at least from our side) for months, we don't bother since blizers and nicky quit/left and there's nobody who can (or has time to) drive bishop in olympiad. zp got bwl because it's by far the best set available and his friend lent it to him. I am pretty confident on the fact that he can read tooltips and he knows which set is best. I don't know what you're talking about regarding copying your elders.

so you want to deny the fact that you actually tried to put top equip on your elders, but they failed so miserably, that you didnt even bother continue feeding them after first 2 weeks? and yes, i think your guys can read tooltips, but if i asked them half year ago which set they prefer on SE, if its DC/MJ set +6 or BW light +8, i can guarantee you none of them would go for BW light +8, so cut the crap about "not copying" :D

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Now that you mentioned ZP, did you actually watch his matches vs iamthelaw? 

Cause apparently i saw zp doing a hell lot of dmg  

And if ZP had farmers to support him he would be same points as lozorius. 

Ι watched them, all the more reason why MOH should be fixed, elders doing this kind of damage is ridiculous.

Ι watched them, all the more reason why MOH should be fixed, elders doing this kind of damage is ridiculous.

yes, its ridiculous in olympiad

you know what else is ridiculous in olympiad? DAs, necros, destros, summoners - and no, now i am not talking about the top 1% fully stacked boiz on those classes, i mean average player with barely average equip beating 80% of people, yep, thats ridiculous

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

so you want to deny the fact that you actually tried to put top equip on your elders, but they failed so miserably, that you didnt even bother continue feeding them after first 2 weeks? and yes, i think your guys can read tooltips, but if i asked them half year ago which set they prefer on SE, if its DC/MJ set +6 or BW light +8, i can guarantee you none of them would go for BW light +8, so cut the crap about "not copying" :D

I didn't do any of that, not a single oly experienced player from us has tried farming with full stacked support other than zp and nansey. BWL+8 is optimal because of the retarded ass skill power modifier and how broken it is.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

yes, its ridiculous in olympiad

you know what else is ridiculous in olympiad? DAs, necros, destros, summoners - and no, now i am not talking about the top 1% fully stacked boiz on those classes, i mean average player with barely average equip beating 80% of people, yep, thats ridiculous

Have you tried playing necro on oly without epics?