h8zerg

Elemental summoner

Hi. I want play ES. Have prophet 58. Help me pls and say. What me need - armor and weapon.  20 - 80 lvl? Mage build or warrior build? And say pls plan for exp my es.Thank you so much.

Man, u want to play summoner, which is atm OP in all kind of ways. Basicly all u need is spirit ores. U dont need gear, u dont need buff, u are already like all-in-one.

Also you can ask advice those bois who know much more: @user12345, @Lafi, @Nevalon

Edited by Reddish
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, h8zerg said:

Hi. I want play ES. Have prophet 58. Help me pls and say. What me need - armor and weapon.  20 - 80 lvl? Mage build or warrior build? And say pls plan for exp my es.Thank you so much.

mage weapon (for starters demon staff is okay, later can switch to overenchanted demon staff or soes), armor is BW light, you want to farm as mage with infinite mana (boxer of unicorn)

up to level 40 either as a magician (staff) or a knife or bow and raid bosses

--------

up to 77 there are options (whether you have a buff or not) to beat raid bosses
option as a magician to beat monsters or bosses in a party

option as a physicist (knife) + othell 8lvl + beat bosses
--------
up to 78-79 you can swing and solo but hard

clothes are bw light desirable +6 set

On 7/17/2020 at 9:38 AM, Reddish said:

Man, u want to play summoner, which is atm OP in all kind of ways. Basicly all u need is spirit ores. U dont need gear, u dont need buff, u are already like all-in-one.

Also you can ask advice those bois who know much more: @user12345, @Lafi, @Nevalon

Why the fuck i got tagged since i'm not even playing here and today is literally the only day i though like "fuck it, let's look if i got tagged on forum" and i see 2 tags and this russian guy mailboxing me when i don't even play anymore in this trash game. KYS (Keepn't yourself safe)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nevalon said:

Why the fuck i got tagged since i'm not even playing here and today is literally the only day i though like "fuck it, let's look if i got tagged on forum" and i see 2 tags and this russian guy mailboxing me when i don't even play anymore in this trash game. KYS (Keepn't yourself safe)

Oh man I can't wait until @realKingLeonidas and @zorgzor visit us once more and see all the ironic tags