Jol

low epic AQ Core Orfen

Recommended Posts

we have an average level of 70+ on our server, maybe it's time up low epics(aq/core/orfen) to 70+ and strengthen them?
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

And also lets put them in catacombs as an istance zone, and let them drop pieces of epics so every1 could farm  them!

Image - 171293] | How About No? | Know Your Meme

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Reddish said:

And also lets put them in catacombs as an istance zone, and let them drop pieces of epics so every1 could farm  them!

Изображение - 171293] |  Как насчет нет?  |  Знай свой мем

hey, stuppid monkey, re-read it again, the low epics should be strengthened, not weakened

Edited by Jol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Actually I think is good idea to make them like 75/76 so hitting with 78 lvl won't give drop penalty 

the best thing from this will be more pvp on actual main setups,  will bring something new  in farm strategies  if mby  for example, fix that fire resist on aq  so high lvl sorc would be a good thing to have,  power up they're skills etc according to lvl 

Somehow I would see it like a normal thing to "evolve" this low epics to curent server status and lvl.

and I can't really see any disadvantages of this, is not like any lowbie clan/ally is farming them or has any chance, is still big boys competing for them so let them fight properly with big guns it will only make game more intresting and force people into more pvp 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Jol said:

hey, stuppid monkey, re-read it again, the low epics should be strengthened, not weakened

we got sntrghened Baium, how it helps out? Ur argument is just nonsense, smart boy

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Jol said:

hey, stuppid monkey, re-read it again, the low epics should be strengthened, not weakened

I wanna see you at Baium vs eu side vs China... Baium have your level.

Share this post


Link to post

idk why people are so mad, but it would actually be good idea.

atm ppl log their necros and kill orfen in 3 mins.

But making rb 75 lvl for example it means ppl will have to use their mains to kill orfen. 

Will people level their necros to 75 to farm rb as soon as his spawns? ofc not. we are lazy, we dont do that.

So I see only positives here. 

p.s. this server already has no pvp. This one will make ppl fight for Orfen and other epics. 

EU vs China if it spawns early in eu time, EU vs Br if spawns EU late, BR vs China etc. 

p.s. u think randoms will steal your epic, that means u dont deserve that epic :D so stop crying

 

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Please no, would make people camp bosses with their mains or make/move 2nd chars, we would never get anything done in our primes :(

Edited by Tiago

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Tiago said:

Please no, would make people camp bosses with their mains or make/move 2nd chars, we would never get anything done in our primes

voila...
The mentality that has led to free farm in all primes!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Tiago said:

Please no, would make people camp bosses with their mains or make/move 2nd chars, we would never get anything done in our primes

I belive you are wrong thinking this would advantage the strong

It won't because atm they have twink for Core another for aq and another for Orfen so even if there are 2 epics spawn almost same time is a matter of seconds to log another twink full buffed full mp and just get them both.

While if they are high lvl they have to come on mains  also,  at least for defend the farm squad even with gate, ( I would make core room , all sea of spores and QA nest a no gate zone so there would be a bit of running also )  so it will take bit more time and this would give a chance for the weaker  to try 

Share this post


Link to post

go play pvp server if you want pvp ... here we love grinding mobs for hours and hours ... welcome to real korean mmo rpg

Share this post


Link to post

Farming low epics is one of the best ways for new/upcoming clans to catch up to others that already have huge advantages over them,  since they offer the conditions to fights in relatively equal terms. Making them high lvl will deny these clans that opportunity and will allow the clan with the lead to snowball even more. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

how many times an ally that wasn't in top 3 actually did this in  5 years ?

Or is just the regular double standard  "we want pvp but not on the things we can free farm 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Werew said:

how many times an ally that wasn't in top 3 actually did this in  5 years ?

Or is just the regular double standard  "we want pvp but not on the things we can free farm 

If DF didnt dominate epics for the past year we would never even have a chance to compete against EU or china ... so there you have a good example ... (remember.. server had 2 sides not 3...) 

P.S: we still cant compete due to the lack of zaken and baium kills

Edited by LuizM

Share this post


Link to post

Guys, u are rly blind to that fact that we have already 2x epics of high lvl. 
How is their farm different from low lvl? Zaken or Baium takes 20-40 minutes with high lvl vs 1-3 minutes low lvl epics. And no fights over any of them.

Bcuz each side gets needed epic in their prime-time and farms it as long as it is there, until eventually it goes to another prime. 
 

Mr. Fortuna is right, better leave the opportunity for newcommers that may come someday, rather making urself exping shittons of boxes once again. 

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing is gonna change, nothing matters as long as we stay on low pop server. 

My macro list is full of ee/bishop names from china and br. and guess what. I dont add anything for a half year already, cause no new ppl.gg

I just want a lil more pvp before server completely dies 

Edited by Donkihot

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Reddish said:

Guys, u are rly blind to that fact that we have already 2x epics of high lvl. 
How is their farm different from low lvl? Zaken or Baium takes 20-40 minutes with high lvl vs 1-3 minutes low lvl epics. And no fights over any of them.

Bcuz each side gets needed epic in their prime-time and farms it as long as it is there, until eventually it goes to another prime. 
 

Mr. Fortuna is right, better leave the opportunity for newcommers that may come someday, rather making urself exping shittons of boxes once again. 

Zaken is fine, there are fight for it pretty often. Baium is retarded one, you need to put ally to prepare quests and wait 1 month till everyone finish so you can have fight for baium once per 1-2 months at the best case. Baium quest is just retarded time consuming sh1t.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Zaken is fine, there are fight for it pretty often. Baium is retarded one, you need to put ally to prepare quests and wait 1 month till everyone finish so you can have fight for baium once per 1-2 months at the best case. Baium quest is just retarded time consuming sh1t.

i proposed make mobs spawn 2 mins + boosted level stats, boosted baium so more reasons to pvp and easier to enter. they still thinking idk

Share this post


Link to post

Stop asking for non sense changes. Almost all the changes ppl are asking are the changes that the oficial server made. 

 

Go play oficial.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/18/2020 at 4:50 AM, Werew said:

I belive you are wrong thinking this would advantage the strong

It won't because atm they have twink for Core another for aq and another for Orfen so even if there are 2 epics spawn almost same time is a matter of seconds to log another twink full buffed full mp and just get them both.

While if they are high lvl they have to come on mains  also,  at least for defend the farm squad even with gate, ( I would make core room , all sea of spores and QA nest a no gate zone so there would be a bit of running also )  so it will take bit more time and this would give a chance for the weaker  to try 

You really think that ppl have only "1 main"? I can log every class of the game with almost top gear. I can have 1 party on each boss and do the same you say we do with low lvl chars. 

Or in core for example, i would be able to summon 4 parties of top lvl character wich i cant do now. 

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, fackah said:

You really think that ppl have only "1 main"? I can log every class of the game with almost top gear. I can have 1 party on each boss and do the same you say we do with low lvl chars. 

Or in core for example, i would be able to summon 4 parties of top lvl character wich i cant do now. 

it will take u ages to kill rb with your mains. 

and if u send epics to your destro, u waste time, then u gate, we gate also, we fight, pew pew. someone loses, someone wins. It would be more fun than now.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, fackah said:

You really think that ppl have only "1 main"? I can log every class of the game with almost top gear. I can have 1 party on each boss and do the same you say we do with low lvl chars. 

Or in core for example, i would be able to summon 4 parties of top lvl character wich i cant do now. 

o rly? so you have gear for 3 different characters sws 80 and mby pala 80 also some epics on each one of them so you can pvp on equal terms with anyone that come to compete, I'm impressed.

Even if this wouldn't be bullshit it still wouldn't matter because one guy or even 10 that can do this won't make any difference, vs full force from any other side.

I know you want to "protect" your free farm but at least try to bring some decent bullshit 

 

Share this post


Link to post

what do u mean free farm bruh?

we free farm with 52 necro's as well. 

with mains at least we would compete with main's chinese chars which are 80+ lvl with red weapons. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Werew said:

o rly? so you have gear for 3 different characters sws 80 and mby pala 80 also some epics on each one of them so you can pvp on equal terms with anyone that come to compete, I'm impressed.

Even if this wouldn't be bullshit it still wouldn't matter because one guy or even 10 that can do this won't make any difference, vs full force from any other side.

I know you want to "protect" your free farm but at least try to bring some decent bullshit 

 

please show me my free farm. seriusly.

 

all the ppl who fight for epics, has top lvl characters, those they use to fight for Baium, Zaken, etc.

So if you cant win lvl 40 epics, what makes you think that you would be able to win top lvl epics?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...