Samus

Updates / No interest / Just enchant & quit

This is the case that's not only happening to me:

Server is not dying, there's still quite a few people active playing BUT THIS can't continue any longer and you must find a solution.

This game is meant to be played with mass pvp/sieges/ special or normal bosses fights and other objectives in general.

You delayed the update to 1.3 waaaaayyy too much. We're supposed to wait for 7th of March for 1.3 and not even 1.5.. which means that I'm not even interested in waiting 1.3 'cause things will be the same, no big differences, nothing will change in our gameplay.

Special bosses which will include massive fights between clans or alliances  MIGHT (I doubt it ) be killed in 1 and half year or so which is ridiculous. I want to hear everyone's opinion about this matter because I see people getting bored of PvE (and some pvp with no strategic target, just for fun) and what's left is enchanting their main weapons which is what I did a few minutes ago getting my katana duals to +6, until their main weapon is crystalized and they quit. And yes, few people I know and more people that I dont know do this thing, cause it's just what's left. And of course if they fail they feel (I would feel) a feeling of relief and I would instantly quit. My duals+6 will stay like this for a week or so, until I'll get bored again to DEATH and crystalize them or enchant them to +7 and so on.

This is my routine now in-game which can be described with an easy pseudo-algorithm.

Any ideas? Any suggestions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR WHILE ENCHANT_MAIN_WEAP()=SUCCESS() {

-Log-in.

-Search for war, find none or find 1-2 people to pvp with, or if you're be lucky you might go 9v9 pvp.

-Try to create an aoe or not aoe Full party to farm -> Fail creating it -> no people online at my lvls (50lv). You might also be lucky and create one of those parties every 3days or so.

-Try to go solo with 1-2friends, or pure solo PVE -> Boring

-Log out

}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s: What I'm thinking right now is that if you get people to get bored they would all put their overenchanted items to auction house and you guys might get some profit :lol:

• Like 1

In my opinion players are trying to lvl up too fast, they lose the fun in game by doing so. If you would slow down and look for other stuff you can do i think you might be able to enjoy the game far more. :) And besides i think that waiting for patch is also a part of the game which can not be boosted by people's anger or actions, But players fail to reliaze it and try to do everything to fast. For other stuff you can create clan competitions between each other. Try to use up your creativity. :) For me, waiting for new update is normal, becouse i rather play in fully fix'ed patch then beta patch testing. :) Sorry for ban english. :( Thank you for your attention. :)

• Like 1

Your english is more than fine trust me.

What would you recommend to do? Use my imagination and do what other stuff? Give me some examples.

I'm a glad 50lv with a box prophet and a very nice and active clan. Help me I'm boooooreddd! -.-

Another whining post. If you want to leave - leave, or stop playing until patch is applied. Why cry here like 10 yr old? Will it change anything? If you would be wise, you would wait for it to be applied when ready, couse its better highly tested, not beta version with tons of bugs, which would make server worse. Its nice server, be patient and grateful for it

I'm not crying RETARD, I'm the one who hates whiners. It's just that the server which I care for is REALLY about to die soon if nothing changes, trust me.

Your english is more than fine trust me.

What would you recommend to do? Use my imagination and do what other stuff? Give me some examples.

I'm a glad 50lv with a box prophet and a very nice and active clan. Help me I'm boooooreddd! -.-

​Well you can play hide&seek with friends in places like cruma or Forgoten Temple, you can try to aggro mobs to town's (If it is not against rules.) to prank people. you can drop coins 1by1 and try to make pictures with it. (I used to do that when i got bored :D ) You can create all kind of events, there is no need for GM to make official events like that with rose's people can make their own events with help from other players. :) I hope i helped you a little. :) Try to have fun. :) Best of luck. :)

Now im glad to be a random player.. the hardcores ones and faster lvlling classes ( dat mages :3); look likes they are going into depresion.

(Wtb i cant judge cz i leave once , when pk scroll was broken and u could use it in any place, then they change it to "use only in floran" that was enought 4 me :P)

U got ur point of view, but the admins too, i guess, they predicted and know the consecuences about this system of update, but u cant cry over the droped milk right now, the only way is keep going on  the road and see what happen next.

Ill trust in admins, maybe they have some hidden plan for compensate, reanimate the server for the long wait....at least have  hope.

Sorry 4 my spelling mistakers im stil learning :P

agreus_by_thegalliumdesigns-d89tes6.thum

Play on other game like Archeage,warframe,Path of exile,Skyforge. and stay alert on vocal for any move in L2 :P

Play only one game today is not a good think.

​Right , i play mobas cz have faster matches, and good action :3, or shotter, o mayb u can try "justdance" xD

Tbh the main problem came when some time ago when asked about the update (shortly after the poll if we want 1.5 directly or 1.3 b4 that) we got info from the admin team that they do not wat to give a date or a rough estimate because if they fail do it by the said time the community will not be happy. After that we got info that they had a meeting regarding the update - but nothing, then they had another meeting and we had "soon" as an estimate that could mean a couple of months more, and then after all that we had an official topic with the worst possible update date with everything going wrong and that was not expected but it was said as a precaution - then this was changed to the 7th of march (current eta). 
Adding to that we have no information whatsoever what is going with the update what will be included even what is being worked on atm what has been done already and what is left we see that the staff did something they said they do not want to - why ? How ? And we get some random hack drama - imho this would`ve killed any other server out there cuz this means only 1 thing - someone failed hard at their job . Someone from your support staff accidently gave admin rights to a random ticketeer ? What ? Yeah we`ll totally believe that, also the money topic was used as an excuse for no update not enough adena for scripter and now we`re seeing the donation total - and it should be more than enough for an update to 1.5. Maybe the next article will be - well guess what someone from our support team or one of the other admins took the donations and now we`re broke. Ofc he was fired but we have no money so expect the update around June. 
San0 had a hearthbreaking message - if it`s true and i choose to believe it for now - get your shit together and start working and managing the process. You are making money out of this and if you want to keep it up so ppl can enjoy it - do it, don`t just talk about it, give us more information do not just randomly choose a sentence from someone and leave everything else aside with no info. The people that are still here still believe in this server and do not want to leave and just admint that they`ve wasted their time - give us 1.3 on the 7th of march or earlier and give us 1.5 by the end of march then 2.0 around august or smth - cuz no one really plays during the summer.

/p.s. Samus don`t sell those duals - give them to me .. for safekeeping :D

About what we can do i`m currently trying to help a few friends lvl to 40 and do their quests and get c equip for them, i`m leveling a few chars while i wait for them to catch up and i can level 1 or 2 more but tbh after that i`ll be bored to death. I normally play with 1 main char and something else that i want to try or really enjoy playing on the sides but normally that 2nd char of mine never goes above 42-46 simply because most of the time i need to be on my main and have more things to do with it. Sadly this is not true here at least not yet. Bizzquit said smth about a 3rd side that was true but no one is doing a thing for now.

Suggestion:

Become the "godfather" of a newbie clan. Not in the way that you'll give them items and adena, but experience and teachings.

Show them where to party, where the exp and drop is better, watch them grow, perhaps in time you'll have powerful allies.

I've done that once before in another MMO and the experience was great and more rewarding than you might imagine!

-Try to create an aoe or not aoe Full party to farm -> Fail creating it -> no people online at my lvls (50lv). You might also be lucky and create one of those parties every 3days or so.

​hit me right in the feels

I totally agree with Samus and I kinda feel the same. I can tell a lot of players a getting bored and so do  I. We are fighting a lot for little things. First, we were waiting for a long time to expect progress on the update 1.3 and we couldn't even have a date. Then we finally had the confirmation of the update which few days before to happen got postponed. We are only talking about 1.3 a minor change for the gameplay so I let you imagine for 1.5. The population is clearly decreasing and if the update 1.3 and 1.5 doesn't come soon (within 2 months I will leave this server). What Samus said it true I sometimes struggle to make a 9 players party and get bored of going to DV the only place to go at 50+.

Special bosses which will include massive fights between clans or alliances  MIGHT (I doubt it ) be killed in 1 and half year or so which is ridiculous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i picked out this two points because i cant agree with it

Core and orfen get killed every 2-3 days by different clans. (who catches first or win the pvp takes it)

About aoe party im not sure about your prime time since i see most of the time 18:00 gmt+1 - 6am gmt+1 something around 1-3 random dv aoe parties in your lvl range

Not to mentition about the clan parties (i dunno in which clan ur playing)

1. Boi start play on l2c.
  2. Boi don't think he need a cp
  3. Boi doesn't consist to any of cp
  4. Boi try to make random exp pt
  5. Boi being PKed by some CP
  6. Boi feelsadman
  7. Boi burn his items
  8. Boi start random thread.
  9. Aduha flood in that thread. 
  • Like 6

I know you feeling right now !

You can do what you want, because i know you feeling. I and my CP left server when getting 50 lv because we were very tired, stress instead of getting relax after a hard working day. We seem to spend a lot of time quarelling. And OK OK -- Enchant fail all items, dont wanna farm, delete L2 (I think about my Mage will come Cruma and PK all to relax..... :P). After about 3-4 days I realize that there are something I haven't done in this server with my friends. And I back, my friend back and we began a new process.

I can say for sure you cant pass 50+ without you friends.

OK OK go enchant your item and fail, maybe You and your friends will have a new target in the future.

• Like 2

6. Boi feelsadman
  7. Boi burn his items

​10. who is Aduha ? :D

6. Boi feelsadman
  7. Boi burn his items

​10. who is Aduha ? :D

​i saw him once opening the door on core. 

I'm not crying RETARD, I'm the one who hates whiners. It's just that the server which I care for is REALLY about to die soon if nothing changes, trust me.

​If you are not in OOC side or Perkunas side - we can not trust you.

samus ingame name is solkey, hes a gladitor in Vilgiance, which on OOC side, from my guess he is around 53-54

best regard, mr.detective out

• Like 1

After installing 1.3 before full 1.5 update will be small update with only LOA in it.

So 1.3, then only LOA, then full 1.5.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1