Sign in to follow this  
Koll

1.5 update drop/spoil rate

dear admin,

you can see clearly that almost all ppl want an instant reboot of the server concerning droprates lowered to x1.

can you imagine the impact it has for the server if ppl can powerfarm 18H ?

pls reboot it now with the x1 droprate

​AGREE

I HIGHLY suggest u to change droprate/spoil already to x1 right in this momment - today, and tomorrow follow the poll voting, before these 24h of 3x drop ruin economy in one day!

3 trains at DV = 3 drops, please stop this madness asap.

I voted x2, since i think x3 is too much of an impact, but x1 would be too much of a reduction for it to be worthwhile (if 1.5 increased droprate, it was for something).

ok 30 mins and restart, you guys are smart, thank god

​too bad its not said its about this, gms didnt confirm. I believe its only for bugs.

Yes, the smartest choice would be also changing droprate to x1 till tomorrow

ok 30 mins and restart, you guys are smart, thank god

​too bad its not said its about this, gms didnt confirm. I believe its only for bugs.

Yes, the smartest choice would be also changing droprate to x1 till tomorrow

​hmmm we will just see, pls update for me in next 20 mins, its 2:12 AM here so i dont want to log in game and test it myself

1 more example.

In game theres a place when u can spoil top C armor with chance 1/2000 on rates atm x3 its shtload of chance, like 1/5 mobs to spoil this armor?
Its madness, its gonna kill the server within 12h

On upcoming restart drop rates will be changed to x1 till the end of voting

• Like 1

​you mean that quick restart, after that drop rate will be x1?

​In the name of good for the server future: Thank you.

yes, after this restart drop changed to x1. exp and SP stays at same rates.

• Like 3

yes, after this restart drop changed to x1. exp and SP stays at same rates.

​Kudos +2

Great idea bringing these numbers down tell the end of the vote!  As long as the drop/spoil rates stay 1x, this server should survive IMO ^_^

• Like 1

all mage cps 60+ exping at x3 with start server will be ok \ other cps who 52+ now will be exp at rates x1? pffffffff

drop/spoil x1

exp and sp stays at same rates.

the solution to the high drop of enchants is sell it on the shop, like NCSOFT do it in OFFICIAL SERVER. but.... well this is classic, and they prefer put drop x1 xD

sure, lets change rates, but what with items alredy dropped? will it will be modified? if not i think its unfair to give someone who could play at certain hours bonus drop and adena, and deleting that bonus before all can benefit from that

sure, lets change rates, but what with items alredy dropped? will it will be modified? if not i think its unfair to give someone who could play at certain hours bonus drop and adena, and deleting that bonus before all can benefit from that

Thats why it should be a rollback!

​drama about few hours on a 5 month server ? are u serious

u acting like if everything dropped like hell before and all  took 100kk out of it

hi, its totally unfair, but rollback is a desperate move, rollback only happens when there are no other way out there to solve the problem

is that "unfair" woth the rollback? No, its not