Sign in to follow this  
anderver

PERCUNAS- VIOLATE THE RULES OF THE GAME

Just now, TaBIe said:

No,but the reason is because its a  Peace zone i think.

castle territory isint a peace zone and i dont think its possible to make it one because of sieges

Make it peace zone, so you cant put RB in it and avoid these stupid rules that nobody reads really. And we avoid drama also.

Like that we will also avoid reloged chars at the end of the siege, who PK chars which are afk in castle after sieges.

ANY NORMAL PERSON is not leaving castle doors open, so no point to have it PVP zone really.

• Like 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

you cannooooooot??????????

rbtown.thumb.jpg.b91deddfae7d77e531b3dfa6d4bfa3fb.jpg

Well as much i saw it always teleported back to spawn.maybe you know some tricks,i dont know

And i dont know then it was  done

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

It was 2nd ban for Poseidon? Because if perma ban for this seems cruel as fack..

cruel is not knowing server rules and piss on them all the way like he does. So im not even sad for such person

Edited by Xafi

1 minute ago, Xafi said:

defe what

have to remind GMs bout tereza healing under stairs dunno if had own 24h ban

Same as any other healer, healing behind walls....

14 minutes ago, Baluu said:

I'm glad you know more about our ally then i do. Clap clap for that. still wasn't talking to mindless spoiled kid.

If everyone involved in that RB will be banned so ban DS party and everyone else involved into its farm, check RB logs and whoever hited/debuffed/lured/ that RB should be Banned period.

Saying party took advantage when they farmed it outside its just blindless hatred, what i see is people with no numbers trying to reduce for 24h other side numbers thats it. GJ.

Nope.

1) It would be blind hate if it was 1st time from your ally. As Kure said its 3rd time.

2) Nobody even ask to make perma ban on chars even your ally did it 3st time .THAT would  be blind hate. Personally I even oppose to make perma ban for it at all.

3) Hiding rb in castle while your ally gather forces to def it - is the benefit for ppl who were able to took the exp and drop as the result of this action. I still dont understand why ppl whining about "its only 1 person lured it in castle" - we have the same rule regarding botting - if someone in pt is stupid enough to use bot - all pt will be banned (Admins dont care if ppl knew about bots in pt or not).

4) About DS or anyone who hit rb. DS were not near rb to recieve exp and drop- they didnt benefit from rb farm. Who took the benefits - should have the punishment. As simple as this.

• Like 1

If this is first time of breaking rule 1.14 - it's 24 hours ban. And all will be unbanned in 24 hours without counting as ban ( you can't be unbanned earlier ).

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

It was 2nd ban for Poseidon? Because if perma ban for this seems cruel as fack..

nah koll said first time is 24h ban.

22 minutes ago, akva said:

so in fact, for example, u can log non tag char, lure rb to castle, bring it out, say to DS that u are good random guy with rb, so if they invite in killing party you will tell rb loc - all get bans. sounds like a plan :)

Genious plan! Except of the moment that pt who took you in RB farm will see that you are low lvl camera and insta kick you. And if you make it with high char - u will be banned too.

6 minutes ago, Lina said:

Said man who reloggin faster than anybody on server

Said hero sorc who die to 59 archer and lying on the ground for 20 min cos afraid to get up :(. Then u stand up hero ud and soe :(((

Shot00159.jpg

Edited by Rizos

How not to kill RB in adena castle

Uh_AOQf17l_Vs.jpg

How to kill RB in aden castle

unknown.png

take notes guys so you wont have to use "he didnt know about it" next time :D 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Said hero sorc who die to 59 archer and lying on the ground for 20 min cos afraid to get up :(. Then u stand up hero ud and soe :(((

Shot00159.jpg

Lina is a joke as a player..Not even worth to mention him ..Existing or not its the same..

9 minutes ago, Xafi said:

ye, lvl 50 rbs ends up with pussies comming on 76+ so hide and seek has more sense than such fighting.

So you say  taking it away and bugging raid fighters its better?

13 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

I think limiting  follow range on raid bosses would solve such a problem.Like the one like Ant Queen has. Still dont know why guards teleporting somewhere.All the process is kinda like bugging  :D

First good and reasonable post in this topic. +1 for this

So if i was not in the FKN castle, but i was in the fkn party, i got banned, and it's second time for this shit, that's why we said poseidon go out from the fkn castle, to not brake the rules. And if I got exp from that rb i got banned, nice logic, very nice.. Admins just want those 5 euros...

Edited by Mak1s

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

First good and reasonable post in this topic. +1 for this

+2 :D

1 minute ago, Mak1s said:

So if i was not in the FKN castle, but i was in the fkn party, i got banned, and it's second time for this shit, that's why we said poseidon go out from the fkn castle, to not brake the rules. And if I got exp from that rb i got banned, nice logic, very nice.. Admins just want those 5 euros...

Free unban after 24 hours.read the post again

20 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Genious plan! Except of the moment that pt who took you in RB farm will see that you are low lvl camera and insta kick you. And if you make it with high char - u will be banned too.

u have only one 65+ char? :)

about luring rbs to town- u still can do it, yesterday was some fight for rb near hunter village, just if u hit rb in peace zone he went back to spawn :)

btw, was anyone punished bring this rb to oren castle? as far as i remember Comandrejas was castle owners :]

cm.jpg

Edited by akva

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

Gz.

but where is logic, you don't go to the castle, because you know that it is agains't rules, than you say person who lured it to the castle, to get asap from it. Then he lures out of castle to spot wich isn't against rules, and I still got ban for this, wtf.....

Edited by Mak1s

9 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

So you say  taking it away and bugging raid fighters its better?

Classic feature?

AHAHAHAH DAMN 

I was thinking better about this freeshard. there is nothing abandoned to lure RB into a castle.