MoDoy

Virtual Reality

so in last few days, i heard many opinions how this game is not challenging, how its not even close to other games, boring and not requiring any skill.

my proposition is for admins, with incomming 2.0 update to lock character view as first person and not let u choose 3rd person view. now u ask why? here we go:

view will be much harder with limited just from in front of you, parties will need more and better communication about strategy and to talk about positions, game will become much more intense, because you will have reduced range on vision -> u will have to be more aware of your surroundings, overall just running around the xp zone will be more intense, coz u never know when enemy can jump on your back, which u wont see at that time, also daggers which ppl say suck will get small boost, coz ppl wont be able to react instantly when they appear, which brings use of in game sound to the role, when u can detect any kind of movement from around you, since u wont see your character, u wont care if the armor looks ugly on you, which will boost diversity on how you want to build your character and overall game will become more hardcore (and thats what ppl say that classic has to be hardcore) AND the biggest point of it is imagine how cool it would be to play this with oculus rift, just insane (added short video how it looks, for ppl who never tried it out)

now you might say nobody forces me to play in 3rd view and i know, but as only player using this option i believe it brings me to big disadvantage, and thats why other ppl dont use this as well or are just afraid to try it out, just because it would be too hard to play against people who has vision of whole farming area, so lets change future and aim to the stars together!

later edit: tried 1st person view with alt+h, but too much information were missing, so was kind of impossible to play

locking character view to -first person only- is too big change i think, people wont like it no matter how fun/hardocre could seem to be, i accept it if it would be implemented for an x event only, but in general i like my character looks/animations, i cant imagine how olympiad could be with that camera only.

tho im open to any custom suggestion regarding views of game,. That can be improved. For example war icons can be changed for smaller ones/the old fists, we can go deeper and make the game harder: you can not see the name of characters of your surroundings unless you point your mouse on them. And everything that has to do with decreasing information/numbers/icons/symbols on the sreen is better for the visual aspect (and more challenging), we all know how pretty the game looks on alt+h, we saw it on the screenshot event. but thats just my personal preferences, im sure people wont like it becuase they came to play L2 classic and not my own server :P

Gz for the challenge. Try it with alt+h on sieges or mass pvp, that would be awesome

​Lol Modoy.. Trying to bait Koll again?

I became nauseous. I couldn't finish the whole video. 

​Too bad, there was summoner pov!

• Like 1

Sorry modoy but if they do that i think i leave because its not l2 anymore. imagine what will watch sws pulling in loa. Fuking rock?

also thenboxing is too hard.

​wow that troll was easy on u.

If u want hard game stop calling for free items or other boosts.

Also can go for x1 C3 server, where u had to work out for items, now all parts for top B drop for mobs, back then u had to spoil it.

Doom Helmet recipe? 1 month spoiling on FoM

Gz for the challenge. Try it with alt+h on sieges or mass pvp, that would be awesome

​problem with alt+h would be that i dont see party bar, so i have no idea who has what debuffs in pt, dont know about their HP/CP/MP situation (which would promote even more communication, which is great, but with 9 ppl would be kind of mess), wouldnt see chat, what some ppl write (there is always that one guy who never speaks on TS) and i couldnt directly assist to my pt members (some ppl might argue that i dont assist anyway, but i sometimes do!). however i think when u record it in game and then watch it trought replay, i think u have mode like in alt+h, but u dont see any nicknames and crests (even the ones u target), which would be kind of messy to watch on CS video, however might give it a shot a post results

That would be pretty cool actually :D However as this is a part of a client, it would be virtually impossible to prevent people from unlocking it back to 3rd person

​everything is possible if u want

I wonder how would aoe exp look like... :D all death...

​atm its easy as hell, always wondered why is grind so easy in L2, not even close to challenging, and thus all of the ppl would have to be more careful

Sorry modoy but if they do that i think i leave because its not l2 anymore. imagine what will watch sws pulling in loa. Fuking rock?

​so ppl always say newbies asking on forum about something that they want it easy way, and that classic should be hard, but when something really challenging is suggested, ppl cry that it would be too hard for them? but i take it, it your opinion, however saying u would leave before even trying it out seems kinda judgy to me ;) 

​so ppl always say newbies asking on forum about something that they want it easy way, and that classic should be hard, but when something really challenging is suggested, ppl cry that it would be too hard for them? but i take it, it your opinion, however saying u would leave before even trying it out seems kinda judgy to me ;) 

​Just remove soul shots from the game. 

Then everyone can feel the pain of summoners.

​Just remove soul shots from the game. 

Then everyone can feel the pain of summoners.

​what are u talking about? playing summoner here is not even close to be challenging. i understand your attitued towards summoners, but there are always ways to lvl them up nicely, just coz its not the old way "send summon and chill" doesnt mean its impossible, maybe u are just too comfortable for the summoner? and you know very well that it will go back to old style once soulshots will be implemented in 2.0

ps. not topic to discuss summoners, i believe u have other ones

​atm its easy as hell, always wondered why is grind so easy in L2, not even close to challenging, and thus all of the ppl would have to be more careful

It is obvious that you never did train in loa since 2nd bridge to sniper bridge... if you do this aoe you would know that it is challenging enough even for skilled ppl... for sure impossible in first person... nobody push you to play 3rd person look... for archer its easy enough.. so you can keep going 1st person... but pelase dont make this stupid suggestion when there are even things you dont realize it is possible... ;)

It is obvious that you never did train in loa since 2nd bridge to sniper bridge... if you do this aoe you would know that it is challenging enough even for skilled ppl... for sure impossible in first person... nobody push you to play 3rd person look... for archer its easy enough.. so you can keep going 1st person... but pelase dont make this stupid suggestion when there are even things you dont realize it is possible... ;)

​if u are talking about training circle, pls tell me how challenging it is. unless u are trying to do it with 60 lvl ppl and have right classes, its piece of cake

if all game is so eassy for you, why you are not 76 now ? and if for you normal  play with  <----    ---->  buttons you must change game, cose i dont see other way how to train mobs with that camera

if all game is so eassy for you, why you are not 76 now ? and if for you normal  play with  <----    ---->  buttons you must change game, cose i dont see other way how to train mobs with that camera

​bcoz they got social life compared to ppl from this list http://l2classic.club/stats under "Lev" tab on 1st page.

That video is the ugliest thing i have ever seen. Sorry modoy but that would be instant leave for me.

I dont know any game that needs 100% voice communication to play. Thats because they are GAMES and they are there to entertain you , sometimes you want to hear music or talk with friends while playing and not hearing orders every time.

​l2 has evolved, and with just moving forward and backward (W and S), u move into direction your camera is facing, so u dont use the side arrows

i am not 76 because i am bored to xp 10 hours a day, and most of the time i am not even capable of doing so

​l2 has evolved, and with just moving forward and backward (W and S), u move into direction your camera is facing, so u dont use the side arrows

i am not 76 because i am bored to xp 10 hours a day, and most of the time i am not even capable of doing so

if you dont have time or you are borred, so dont do proposition for ppl abaut imposible things, and nev playstile.... change server for 5000 x exp and you will have time for tea :)

if you dont have time or you are borred, so dont do proposition for ppl abaut imposible things, and nev playstile.... change server for 5000 x exp and you will have time for tea :)

​oh, so i cannot make suggestions just coz i dont play whole day like you? :D u are funny guy

​oh, so i cannot make suggestions just coz i dont play whole day like you? :D u are funny guy

​its not sugestion omg.... 99.99 % off ppl will not agreee with this idea

so in last few days, i heard many opinions how this game is not challenging, how its not even close to other games, boring and not requiring any skill.

my proposition is for admins, with incomming 2.0 update to lock character view as first person and not let u choose 3rd person view. now u ask why? here we go:

view will be much harder with limited just from in front of you, parties will need more and better communication about strategy and to talk about positions, game will become much more intense, because you will have reduced range on vision -> u will have to be more aware of your surroundings, overall just running around the xp zone will be more intense, coz u never know when enemy can jump on your back, which u wont see at that time, also daggers which ppl say suck will get small boost, coz ppl wont be able to react instantly when they appear, which brings use of in game sound to the role, when u can detect any kind of movement from around you, since u wont see your character, u wont care if the armor looks ugly on you, which will boost diversity on how you want to build your character and overall game will become more hardcore (and thats what ppl say that classic has to be hardcore) AND the biggest point of it is imagine how cool it would be to play this with oculus rift, just insane (added short video how it looks, for ppl who never tried it out)

now you might say nobody forces me to play in 3rd view and i know, but as only player using this option i believe it brings me to big disadvantage, and thats why other ppl dont use this as well or are just afraid to try it out, just because it would be too hard to play against people who has vision of whole farming area, so lets change future and aim to the stars together!

​You can Jerk off with virtual reality here is Lineage 2 "CLASSIC" do not interrupte with this new style bullshits