HellHound

HellHound VS Soil

Salaras or orroni bd have 100-120+ pvp. Hellhound not yesterday make reroll. Its the same like bizz clan is 60+  all time from year. Och wait some month ago thay say 65+... 

Salaras or orroni bd have 100-120+ pvp. Hellhound not yesterday make reroll. Its the same like bizz clan is 60+  all time from year. Och wait some month ago thay say 65+... 

Oh retards are coming again, lets talk about zergunas mb once again?) common we need it lets type about it every single topic dude, but what you are monkey , nothing to talk to you dude..

yea, so what? youre trying to prove youre better than soil, for what? he has top lv CP, leader of a side, and here you are, posting 1v1 arena fight and looking for CP, LUL, ridiculous

​I decided make this video cause soil laught to everybody.. makes fun of Dee etc... in fact he is not so good and up here is a prove... in total we had 27 fights like this... he won 25,9%.. the rest he lost... 1:0, 7:5, 5:2.... while he had better gear and epics for some fights...

What to say for the res of your post... Few years ago I was leader of ally... many ppl rely on me... and I did spend so faking much time to deal shits in game... NO THANKS... no more..

I am kind of solo based and I hate wasting time in game.. yup.. I am hot head with fast fingers so I flame from time to time... for example I had fight with UchihaItachi... going loa and he PK single ppl 40+ who lvl up and doing transfer Q here around... I am soooo bad guy! All hate me more! xD

Many ppl knows I am not bad guy and I know play the game... Buttman felt I can share.. when I gave him all mats I have... what to say.. I am looking for CP and I believe I will find some regardless what you think...

PS: ppl dont like me?! good... it is emotion too...

THE END... dont bother me with this sh*ts aimed to my person... thanks

​I pked only 1 lowbie just to make some fun in my cp. And also after this "fight" u got kicked out of cp.
PS If u can remember every kill/pvp that u made, I think u're not so good in pvp.

• Like 1

Btw... many of you post hate here... many of you say are like "we dont care"... 146 view in less than 24h... i guess it is much within this community... if you would not care you would not watch and would not comment... ;)

​congrats, you have conquered the path of an attetion whore, satisfied now, huh?

• Like 1

Hell plz try to do your char 74 and dont bought another chars!!! This video is useless because isnt your char!!! Go grow your char with your balls and then post every video you want!!

Realy my post have non sence ? Go and check pvp stats from server...   hmm lets see. Soil= 1359  pvp. Hellhound =111 pvp.... fuck lets check again... 111 !!!!! Llght have more than you !!!!! Aaaaaaaaaa.....

​you know nothing xD sadly you even do not realize... ;)

111 pvp !!!! You are proooooo

​he was not a glad till 74, he rerolled from support. one week after reroll he got out of cp, so the guy didnt have a chance to pvp

• Like 1

Topic started yesterday, already 60+ replies, this server has more drama than South American TV shows

We are working :) we need to make our forum alive and get all undercover monkeys out of their trees!

• Like 2

ok hell, now make a video of mass pvp, so we can see your skills......

​Sure bro ;) just when i join some clan :)

ok hell, now make a video of mass pvp, so we can see your skills......

​Sure bro ;) just when i join some clan :)

​:)))

When I'm saying to you I got delay, respect that and don't think stupid-smart on yourself saying np let's try my dyes.

Also I told you tons of times, that's pure of luck pvp on 1v1, on the vid you uploaded you were doing just criticals, you should show the damage screen as well. I'm not god to don't die, the sure is I'm much better than you. You did everything, asking me everyday just to make a post with video? hahahaha, please inv me in a party. When I said to Biz this guy is lame, he told me he will do storms in pvps, 1-2 weeks later no clan..Check this with your bonus of 2k CP castle, check my cp in the end. (I had no bonus from castle) So now you get what i'm saying is based on luck, hope you didn't even make reroll from this BD just to proove that you can kill me.

However DON'T TALK about items, I was the one that asked you to play with C grade same items +0 and you said no. Good luck finding a clan/party Mr. Foreveraloneguy.

• Like 2

When I'm saying to you I got delay, respect that and don't think stupid-smart on yourself saying np let's try my dyes.

Also I told you tons of times, that's pure of luck pvp on 1v1, on the vid you uploaded you were doing just criticals, you should show the damage screen as well. I'm not god to don't die, the sure is I'm much better than you. You did everything, asking me everyday just to make a post with video? hahahaha, please inv me in a party. When I said to Biz this guy is lame, he told me he will do storms in pvps, 1-2 weeks later no clan..Check this with your bonus of 2k CP castle, check my cp in the end. (I had no bonus from castle) So now you get what i'm saying is based on luck, hope you didn't even make reroll from this BD just to proove that you can kill me.

However DON'T TALK about items, I was the one that asked you to play with C grade same items +0 and you said no. Good luck finding a clan/party Mr. Foreveraloneguy.

​u lost, it happens. by telling him he is alone and nobody wants to play with him you open up like a hurt baby. just saing how it looks like.

Yep maybe but this thread shouldn't exists at all

​Why?

Following this though, u shouldnt post videos how u gank 5-10lvls lower :)

​It's like im typing to walls, because he asked me to test his dyes and I had delay. So he shouldn't post it, it's simple if you got brain

• Like 1

​Why?

​Its simple as that if  in our xp spots are clans we got war i cant find a sigle reason why not kill them?

Do we rly care if they are 20 lvl bellow? hmm no If you dont want war with the finest dont start it or enter in enemies clan :)

​Why?

​It's like im typing to walls, because he asked me to test his dyes and I had delay. So he shouldn't post it, it's simple if you got brain

​nobody wants to hurt your feelings.

for example i dont see the difference when he does this and when u record ganging a party who farms, they also are not ready but u laugh of PR and bsoe:) i just think its double standard.

​Why?

:) same as 5-10lvls wanted to close lvl to yours lvl, also being ganked under train :)

But well i heard u wanted rematch, so why not do it? :)

To be clear im not any side, i dont like u both :D 

And imho same classes pvp is not worth to bother, its even more crit/gear dependand like u said than different classes pvp.

​Why?

​Its simple as that if  in our xp spots are clans we got war i cant find a sigle reason why not kill them?

Do we rly care if they are 20 lvl bellow? hmm no If you dont want war with the finest dont start it or enter in enemies clan :)

​:DDD 

​Why?

​nobody wants to hurt your feelings.

for example i dont see the difference when he does this and when u record ganging a party who farms, they also are not ready but u laugh of PR and bsoe:) i just think its double standard.

​exp in open world pvp its the same like sit afk in coloseum, no easy exp in L2, you must be prepar all time for pvp.