Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

Looks like you werent there or u didnt care to report how many ppl you had - is it my fault or your?. So can i know why you are mad on me if you received what you asked for with this AQ exception?

Edited by Rizos

After baium all the time I say the active ppl and quest spent at discord .I never update exel .. and I ask to keep baium tally .i offer to give you aq3 dragon slayer (you say that dragon .slayer cost 2kkk)  but you left ts and you say NO ..after that I had take my decision to go against you just try to take somethink more 

Edited by pistolas

Yes, i update excel from discord channel reports. I was missing this report, asked u if u have screens or anything to show how many ppl u had. U didnt give info so i assumed u have 0, its normal isnt it? You said i can take baium talik if i give u AQ3 toi 6 core  and dragon slayer. Now you have toi 6 core , dragon slayer + A grade items/enchants/books/adena,  Mj items worth together imo more than AQ 3 cost. AM i lying?

Edited by Rizos

Befor that I tald you that I want to keep soul and I give you aq 3 you can keep all clan wh and dragon slayer ..if I dont take baium taly it was mean WAR  for me  

13 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Befor that I tald you that I want to keep soul and I give you aq 3 you can keep all clan wh and dragon slayer ..if I dont take baium taly it was mean WAR  for me  

so u want to take the best item, while contributing the least from the 4 parties that worked on baium. How do you even say this with a straight face.. 

Lets see:

1) Elfy cp:were doing miracles as one party vs whole prime to manage to farm quests on time, thats why we gave them the first talisman.

2) Rizo cp, he was organizing everything and had good activity with full supports at 2-5 am eu time.

3 ) Sayo cp, we always had 2-3 full stacked destros with aq3/tali6 etc/ abyss / stigma / valeera ( tank to interrupt ) and sometimes, i admit rarely supports cuze we couldnt make the quests on full supports.

4) You didn't even have CP, You brought Ribos/Yourself and sometimes +1 random character that was useful for pve/pvp.

So out of all those 4, you really honestly believe you deserve the baium talisman? Get a grip of reality.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

AM i lying?

Im almost sure, that you are. You are very good lier. You are master of bend true. 

No brain (your words) GM give you back items because you are stupid and you still havent little pride and you still write here. ?

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Seems like the oryginal plan is almost complete ;)

Question of time than someone NF kid start screaming on Tfd something like handless monkeys after lost pvp.

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

Im almost sure, that you are. You are very good lier. You are master of bend true. 

No brain (your words) GM give you back items because you are stupid and you still havent little pride and you still write here. ?

Question of time than someone NF kid start screaming on Tfd something like handless monkeys after lost pvp.

now in english please.

This guy who express opinion like he was active and knows everything...Give him a Kebab well deserved/well played..I dont mention you because you dont even worth it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

so u want to take the best item, while contributing the least from the 4 parties that worked on baium. How do you even say this with a straight face.. 

Lets see:

1) Elfy cp:were doing miracles as one party vs whole prime to manage to farm quests on time, thats why we gave them the first talisman.

2) Rizo cp, he was organizing everything and had good activity with full supports at 2-5 am eu time.

3 ) Sayo cp, we always had 2-3 full stacked destros with aq3/tali6 etc/ abyss / stigma / valeera ( tank to interrupt ) and sometimes, i admit rarely supports cuze we couldnt make the quests on full supports.

4) You didn't even have CP, You brought Ribos/Yourself and sometimes +1 random character that was useful for pve/pvp.

So out of all those 4, you really honestly believe you deserve the baium talisman? Get a grip of reality.

Wen the 1) its so wrong why to go and read 2)? Efly get the soul coz we drop it in a radon pt in this pt it was  pistolas. rizo. Sayomi.and elfy .now weak up 

Elfy gave soul to me when he quit. Why would i even put it in dropshare after? Mby cos i wanted to be nice guy but yungratefull ppl dont care.Also i gave u chance to get soul in past even tho u had no cp. Why do u flame me now? Are u rly such an asshole?

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

This guy who express opinion like he was active and knows everything...Give him a Kebab well deserved/well played..I dont mention you because you dont even worth it

He come here and say that we give baium taly to elfy coz they are active wen elfy get it just whit luck  tell me why to keep reading his post ... 

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Elfy gave soul to me when he quit. Why would i even put it in dropshare after? Mby cos i wanted to be nice guy but yungratefull ppl dont care.

Elfy left taly to clan  .. not to you    or not?

Edited by pistolas

24 minutes ago, pistolas said:

He come here and say that we give baium taly to elfy coz they are active wen elfy get it just whit luck  tell me why to keep reading his post ... 

no i came here to say, that you got more than you deserved and i gave you the facts, which you conveniently ignored. Even if you as a single person contributed more than then all the 3 cps combined, it would still be stupid to give you the best loot, as you dont help in day-to-day activity. Are you guys very good and useful on oly? Yeah ofc you are, no one is denying that and it's a big loss for our side to lose 2/3 heroes/enforcers, but so are other ppl from clan/ally but they also help in day-to-day and they are far more deserving. Also to those people would feel rly unfair if u got the best loot w/o a functioning party but you cant comprehend that, because you only think from your own perspective. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, pistolas said:

First of all after this "friendly" share whit rizo and sayomi I desaid to let the hero DA to perks for free ..

Imo consider you behavior against sayomi,cause your attitude at him and the way you talked at him were very bad to someone you were ally for many years and defended you on the start from the share.Lets see how you gonna split the items your  old cp farmed all together and now are on your warehouse,if one day they return here and dont wanna play with you.How much "friendly" and "greatfull" you gonna be if they ask for something

Pame ligo ksekatiniasma.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Oh i know the story already. There are already ex- members of pistolas cp playing ^^

I didnt say they are playing or they gonna play in the near future.I said,if they ever return back what he gonna do.I made a speculation.

Edited by Afrodouche

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

can you guys please stop presenting reasonable arguments and just start flaming the shit out of each other? I think this thread has potential 

no sry bored at work :<