Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

18 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@Stiba007 On skelth not yet 76, but soon.

So you admit that u got kicked because we are still in ally? ?

I got kicked from discord. If u wasnt blind, you know what good guy @JerrySM did with clan. I talked with him manytimes, he prefer let piss on own head from your greedy clan than dont dodge some conflit. But its his ability be still friendly on all and let fck with self, he just disappoint me in only one thing. They collect like clan all time items and after he disbanded clan and he didnt send nothing on Wanali. After all these baiums and mini epics what Wanali CP killed for SM.

Edited by Stiba007

Hahahaha when I shared all clan farmed items in clan with ratio coresponding to cps activity on epics, daily and oly and i even gave to ppl who didnt even have real cp items worth 4-5b, ppl around try to convince community we are greedy clan, that CL i keep everything to myself etc. While in other clans ppl dont get sh1t from CL. Guys wake up :D. @pistolas look what kind of fake person you are. 2-faced. Big friend when you can get any profit and when it comes to drop share ur fking asshole. Look even stiba kept more dignity than you. I rly regret i gave you anything. After what i saw i wouldnt  give u even 1 adena. Thats interesting how the CL of the greediest clan doesnt even have epics except aq and baium rings right? ask DarkSky @Destroi or TFD how greedy xFactor is. Everytime ppl participate in ally events, get fairly rewarded. Fake ppl and fake info everywhere.

Edited by Rizos

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Hahahaha when I shared all clan farmed items in clan with ratio coresponding to cps activity on epics, daily and oly and i even gave to ppl who didnt even have real cp items worth 4-5b, ppl around try to convince community we are greedy clan, that CL i keep everything to myself etc. While in other clans ppl dont get sh1t from CL. Guys wake up :D. @pistolas look what kind of fake person you are. 2-faced. Big friend when you can get any profit and when it comes to drop share ur fking asshole. Look even stiba kept more dignity than you. I rly regret i gave you anything. After what i saw i wouldnt  give u even 1 adena. Thats interesting how the CL of the greediest clan doesnt even have epics except aq and baium rings right? ask DarkSky @Destroi or TFD how greedy xFactor is. Everytime ppl participate in ally events, get fairly rewarded. Fake ppl and fake info everywhere.

Next time sell everything and share adena equally to each player

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rip said:

Next time sell everything and share adena equally to each player

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Its not fair then cos ppl who dont play get same sh1t as ppl who participate in clan events everytime ;)

Sell all your stuff, combine them and buy a КАМАЗ, rizo gets it during the weekend, rip during monday-friday

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Sell all your stuff, combine them and buy a КАМАЗ, rizo gets it during the weekend, rip during monday-friday

sounds like a good plan

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I got kicked from discord. If u wasnt blind, you know what good guy @JerrySM did with clan. I talked with him manytimes, he prefer let piss on own head from your greedy clan than dont dodge some conflit. But its his ability be still friendly on all and let fck with self, he just disappoint me in only one thing. They collect like clan all time items and after he disbanded clan and he didnt send nothing on Wanali. After all these baiums and mini epics what Wanali CP killed for SM.

About unfair drop distribution - all is public and such a claims is just a bullshit.
All Items drop from Baium/Mini epic/epic, We wrote in public channel. If You think i was trying to hide sharing system, You should tell me when you were in Clan, not now because it is pointless atm.

Edited by JerrySM

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

DT Discord after your post: 

Sensei is screaming on rest ally: Monkeys, idiots and others trash, u must start killing Wanali CP or we leave ally. (or server??)?

Funny like NF still cant understand it.

well, they seem confused i must say. 

8 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Sensei is screaming on rest ally: Monkeys, idiots and others trash, u must start killing Wanali CP or we leave ally. (or server??)?

Ofc I do, it's like my trademark. I'm the wake-up voice of the ally you could say. I also never forget to compliment when I see good will/assistance.
Being quite and "oh it's ok guys...next time" never helped anyone improve.
You could learn something from me again, my autistic boy huehue.
And extra life lesson for free: You should think of being kicked by ally as being dumped by a gf. If you have any pride, you don't go back crying to her/ask for siege CC etc.
Self-respect is the sexiest attribute a man can have.
Cheers!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JerrySM said:

About unfair drop distribution - all is public and such a claims is just a bullshit.
All Items drop from Baium/Mini epic/epic, We wrote in public channel. If You think i was trying to hide sharing system, You should tell me when you were in Clan, not now because it is pointless atm.

I never said that you tryed hide something. I asked you on tons of things because not to much people had idea like your systems in SM are workimg, u and Andred gave me answers. Andrey didnt split nothing from miniepics, we got for all time 0, from Baium, u send on Wanali 2 weapons, others full items you hold on some clan wh or anywhere. Andrey said that he will try selling low A weapons. I rly dont care about it, because it is problem our party leader, not mine. 

I just said that u disappoint me in this point, because u disbanded clan and from all these items u gave nothing for Wanali CP or its not true?

Edited by Stiba007

2 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I never said that you tryed hide something. I asked you on tons of things because not to much people know like  idea your systems in SM are workimg, u and Andred gave me answers. Andrey didnt split nothing from miniepics, we got for all time 0, from Baium, u send on Wanali 2 weapons, others full items you hold on some clan wh or anywhere. Andrey said that he will try selling low A weapons. I rly dont care about it, because it is problem our party leader, not mine. 

I just said that u disappoint me in this point, because u disbanded clan and from all these items u gave nothing for Wanali CP or its not true?

Its not JerryZ fault ..Andrey was sharing drops mostly to other clans because according to his plan he was waiting for better drops from Mini-Epics in case if we had activity to take them for us . So as long as we farmed Mini-Epics as Clan we took less things than other clans.We werent able to share big amount of drops (A Grade Armors/Weapons) so @Stiba007 you didnt really miss something .As CP when we left we took shitty drops and we returned them back to SM clan .Our CWH deposits were really low quality from Baium/Mini-Epics.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:00 AM, Stiba007 said:

@MoDoy My dear autistic boy, i must disappoint you again. TT had in clan 3CPs and only one with low activity were kicked. 

But if u knew something about TT rules, you know very well that only 2 players from Rosenberg CP were TT members and they had rights on TT items. Rest like 2 czech scammers were good source amazing stories about me or TT for lier Kure. But nice story about something what u havent idea again.?

PS: If you check to deep history, Kure is saying lies and hate TT from time when i declined his offer on ally. 

@Yomana Joke attack again without some good info. ? I was writing with Soil few times. Maybe ask your greek source who is called smartness +1. This guy and me were writing together a lot and playing together in AB. I disappoint you like i did with your autistic friend. Soil didnt kick us, we just stop playing there. So can you tell me finally like i was licking Soil balls without false things like now?

About story with good JerryZ. Boy, i lended TT epics chars my friends from Wanali CP before than i came back here. After return, i made a lots of point for them too and now coming surprise again. Wanali CP got Orfen, i decline my rate on it. I let all of it for Wanali core players, because i rly dont need it. About farm, everyone know very well, that i mainly farm before than DT prime start, u never protect or clean ToI for me.

So tell me again, mr.Joke, like i was licking JerryZ balls?

Tell me one time when you were protect me, if i was farming with my ponies army. Im so curious on story from you about it. ?

Did you have fear killing people w/o war tag or you have fear find me and fight 1vs1? ?

You are rly very sh.tty writer, because u use false info and you fudge things which never happened.

My pro London's english is suck and i havent reason change it. I dont need it, if someone want, understand me. If some tard dont know what say, start solve my suck english. But who care about it. ? 

@ProGressive Fewgreedy Warriors are Fewgreedy Warriors. Everyone know very well what they did/do. ?

Like feels u has from it, that your PL is so stupid that he musted cryed and GMs must changed rules and saved FW asses? 

For me example screaming: " give us back epics or we leave server" or "kick Stiba or we leave ally" are most funny things what i read, so if i imagine that i fell on this grade. I will think about quit for save last pride.

PS: Still 76?

Reading through your posts is like trying to decipher the fucking Cicada puzzle. That form of the english language is only taught in Afghani caves. Well played sir.

Edited by Parameter

36 minutes ago, Parameter said:

Reading through your posts is like trying to decipher the fucking Cicada puzzle. That form of the english language is only taught in Afghani caves. Well played sir.

If you are living in sh.ts country, you need english for better life. Like i said, i know very well that my english is suck, but im not living in west europe with degenerated humans with tons of imigrants from Allah countries(fresh sperm for their women) and im not from east europe where is almost only misery. 

Im living in atheistic country, with amazing national language, which is thousands time most beautiful on speaking than english with grammar from stone age.

If i will live in other country or i will work in international company, i will need it. But im not. So people which have problem with my english, here, on some game forum, they dont must read it, im living in democratic state, i dont know where are you from, but i dont care about it.

PS: If jů vont, aj ken wrajt ček íngliš, its betr fór jů? 

Cya from Czechia ?

1 minute ago, Parameter said:

Perhaps a bit presumptuous of me to think that every person is capable of doing a simple google search.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

Final Cicada challenge: Decipher this:

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

degenerated humans with tons of imigrants from Allah countries(fresh sperm for their women)

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

If you are living in sh.ts country, you need english for better life. Like i said, i know very well that my english is suck, but im not living in west europe with degenerated humans with tons of imigrants from Allah countries(fresh sperm for their women) and im not from east europe where is almost only misery. 

Im living in atheistic country, with amazing national language, which is thousands time most beautiful on speaking than english with grammar from stone age.

If i will live in other country or i will work in international company, i will need it. But im not. So people which have problem with my english, here, on some game forum, they dont must read it, im living in democratic state, i dont know where are you from, but i dont care about it.

PS: If jů vont, aj ken wrajt ček íngliš, its betr fór jů? 

Cya from Czechia ?

If you live anywhere in the world with aspirations of being middle or upper middle class learning english is almost a must in the modern society. The only exception in terms of regions might be if you're a spanish speaker located in South/Central America considering that you have almost an entire continent to yourself. English is manditory since the age of 9 in my country, Sweden, Which currently resides 12 rankings above the czech republic on the Quality of Life index (And I'm quite confident when I say that the quality of life has never been lower here than in a former soviet satelite state) and even with the current MENA invasion life here is still better than the vast majority of countries in the world. 

Just now, Parameter said:

If you live anywhere in the world with aspirations of being middle or upper middle class learning english is almost a must in the modern society. The only exception in terms of regions might be if you're a spanish speaker located in South/Central America considering that you have almost an entire continent to yourself. English is manditory since the age of 9 in my country, Sweden, Which currently resides 12 rankings above the czech republic on the Quality of Life index (And I'm quite confident when I say that the quality of life has never been lower here than in a former soviet satelite state) and even with the current MENA invasion life here is still better than the vast majority of countries in the world. 

so you haven't been replaced by "imigrants from Allah countries(fresh sperm for their women)"?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

so you haven't been replaced by "imigrants from Allah countries(fresh sperm for their women)"?

Migration is definately an issue that's had an impact on the quality of life but the average wage here is still 2560 euro compared to the 1096 they have in the Czech Republic.

12 minutes ago, Parameter said:

average wage here is still 2560 euro compared to the 1096 they have in the Czech Republic.

Draught beer in Czechia ~1€, in Sweden ~10€

Bottle beer 0.40€ / 1.8€.

Take your pick, personally i wont change EVER. And I tried, i used to live in UK.