Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas2

To The RandomTalkers

On 22/1/2018 at 2:56 PM, DanKolov said:

dont see u in arena my love when u come ? xDxD 

On 22/1/2018 at 4:34 PM, Anytime said:

I am much more comfortable with two fingers in the Olympics than someone who lacks both ballz.

On 22/1/2018 at 9:14 PM, ProGressive said:

@Anytime He dont play because sps is with +9  set.

Am i right Leo?

2a9i6GY.jpg
Are you not entertained!?1day of mine=8 of yours.

Edited by realKingLeonidas2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Myrtan said:

Lol, he took almost 300 points alone without any ally feeding, just his skill and you clown calling him a joke. Can you do the same? 

With destro 77? Not even a challenge. Its like asking if you can do it with DA or summoner or necro. Yeah, really hardcore.

1 minute ago, DanKolov said:

yea wen i rape him nonstop in tunel tell him JOKE :x 

gz for HelloFriend 

Yes, I defeated Nikovante in deciding match, so he lost hero to HelloFriend :( sry 

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

With destro 77? Not even a challenge. Its like asking if you can do it with DA or summoner or necro. Yeah, really hardcore.

So why all titans didn't do the same if it's that easy? :)

• Like 1

yes but nikovante dont play today one cp member drive destro 

but HelloFriend win vs Nikovante 

all good we see next month 

GZ for all Heros 

Edited by DanKolov

1 minute ago, DanKolov said:

yes but is nikovante problem he dont play today one cp member drive destro 

but HelloFriend win vs Nikovante 

all good we see next month 

GZ for all Heros 

Yes, next month will be interesting in oly. GL :)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Yes, next month will be interesting in oly. GL :)

nah it wont, oly is cancer...and will stay cancer, no matter what

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

So why all titans didn't do the same if it's that easy? :)

Because people on this server are below handless.

You might have a good day here, then get crushed next week, or even win many but make few points..... You never know with this oly, I think i've seen all top enforcers have bad weekends in these 2 months... For all we know maybe you got easier matchups for having low % win last month ? The win/loss matters very little if you faced bunch of scrubs, it is literally one day of oly and with bunch of desperate people trying to do feed waves, the day of the month with more random chars registering....

Edited by weeeeD

10 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

You might have a good day here, then get crushed next week, or even win many but make few points..... You never know with this oly, I think i've seen all top enforcers have bad weekends in these 2 months... For all we know maybe you got easier matchups for having low % win last month ? The win/loss matters very little if you faced bunch of scrubs, it is literally one day of oly and with bunch of desperate people trying to do feed waves, the day of the month with more random chars registering....

Just wanted to shut some mouths to some retards that said many things about my selfs oly inactivity.Nothing else.In comparison with you,i respect and follow my current leaders orders.

Edited by realKingLeonidas2

2 hours ago, DanKolov said:

yea wen i rape him nonstop in tunel tell him JOKE :x 

gz for HelloFriend 

I think he forgot to setup his bot for pvp :x

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Olegaj said:

Because people on this server are below handless.

No, its because blind hate against King drives You. He is playing Destro for the first time, and he learnt it so well what we can see on Oly. His fight against necro was damn good when he used brain and let necro low him with pet, and good usage of talis. Dude, stop bullshiting. 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

No, its because blind hate against King drives You. He is playing Destro for the first time, and he learnt it so well what we can see on Oly. His fight against necro was damn good when he used brain and let necro low him with pet, and good usage of talis. Dude, stop bullshiting. 

If any necro lower him with pet it means he is below handless 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

either u lower yourself with armor crush either u let others do that :)

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

His fight against necro was damn good when he used brain and let necro low him with pet, and good usage of talis. Dude, stop bullshiting. 

17 minutes ago, Rip said:

This. Whoever lowers destro to make him proc his skills is really dumb. And anyway, normally destro can use guts from start of the match, so its 60s invincibility vs debuffs, do you really think necro is hardcore match up for him? I can give him props that he managed to do it with immortal life bugged.

1 minute ago, Olegaj said:

This. Whoever lowers destro to make him proc his skills is really dumb. And anyway, normally destro can use guts from start of the match, so its 60s invincibility vs debuffs, do you really think necro is hardcore match up for him? I can give him props that he managed to do it with immortal life bugged.

But still, most Destros didn't manage to do at least half of the work during 2 weeks that he did in one night. 

Just now, Myrtan said:

But still, most Destros didn't manage to do at least half of the work during 2 weeks that he did in one night. 

Olympiad is always about last weekend because of how many points everybody has (generally people and boxes), and he played all his 30 matches, so? Also just because other destros didnt manage to do half of what he did, doesnt make him good, but them bad.