MoDoy

Hero making service!

Hey guys, SemenArsonist here with another amazing offer.

Are you tired of people making fun of you for not being important? Kids at school bullying you for not having a hero aura? Your parents disowning you for finishing second in a one man race in olympiad?

Then I have the solution for you.

SemenArsonist's SUPER GOLD PREMIUM HERO MAKING ULTIMATE WOW PACK ULTRA MK 2000 V2.0 RELEASE EDITION.

What I'm offering is simple... I will get hero on your character.

Now here comes the best part... The cost of this amazing offer is 0 adena, 0 euros, 0 zimbabwe dollars, 0 fish. So in other words, there is no cost.

All you need to have is at least a level 1 epic jewel(having higher lever jewels or more of them increases the odds of you getting hero). I will log into your account and using my amazing button pressing skills, I will get you hero, no matter how much effort I need to put into this.

So, some of you may ask, what do I get out of this? Well, listen carefully, I get the satisfaction of watching my valuable customers feel proud of their achievement. I will do everything in my hand to make you believe that you earned this, and to make you feel as an upstanding individual of the server community.

So what are you waiting for? Order now!

But wait, it's not over yet! Order in the next 30 minutes and you will also get a genuine Rolexwatch for free with your order.

I promise you, we will get you your aura together!

Seller not responsible for loss of items on the character. Ordering the hero making service means you agree to the terms of the service and that you forfeit all claims of ownership for your account. Hero status not guaranteed. Service not available to French citizens or Russian hitmen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i have that equip, i even have baium ring, but i am not going to borrow my equip to random character.

Well perhaps Baium r doesn't exactly have a set market price, but considering rest of the jwls are regularly being sold at the market I don't see what actual risks are there getting a deposit for them at the market's value, especially since they already give you half kkk in advance... But it's your biz, so gl anyway, none of these chars I'll be a competition with :D

@MoDoy can u make me a discount? i cant afford so many adena and i want badly be hero ....pls make me hero wl....OR AT LEAST gimme some tips....

On 7/13/2018 at 8:46 PM, MoDoy said:

customer found, possible to get this service again 1st of august

Spark muse?

• Haha 1

Updated main page with some logs of matches from characters i played: SK/sph/PS (inside spoilers)

Edited by MoDoy

On 7/17/2018 at 8:55 PM, pako said:

Spark muse?

First satisfied customer.
Service is again opened until August 3rd (August 7th), pm on forum or mail in game

image.png.c09920939d342cb0d3f5f2148a2afd08.png

results of olympiad

image.thumb.png.270c0e0b54011f42b49fe5894f49c146.png

image.png.308a452f1f9639b06225d25c8f2baa6d.png

image.thumb.png.3ca16b26802f6fe42dadc5f5f7baf12c.png

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since I've got a very busy schedule on Friday/Saturday and I couldn't make it, this service achieved what I was looking for.

Recommended, safe and effective.

39 minutes ago, etze said:

what about the PW hero? i'm thinking about rerolling

not in the list as PW hero cannot be made in open oly, was discussed here before

18 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Service is again opened until August 3rd (August 7th), pm on forum or mail in game

results of olympiad

How many of those games are feed games and how many are real matches??? Oly is so boring even more than Hi5.

22 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

How many of those games are feed games and how many are real matches??? Oly is so boring even more than Hi5.

why would u feed a class that can farm open oly easy?

44 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

why would u feed a class that can farm open oly easy?

Just asking out of curiosity. And also for stats purposes. 

20 hours ago, MoDoy said:

results of olympiad

i have info that kill4fun was relogging a lot, didnt expect pretender on his spot.

21 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Is not octo Masha's box? As I recall he was member of her old CP. 

14 hours ago, Octo said:

Since I've got a very busy schedule on Friday/Saturday and I couldn't make it, this service achieved what I was looking for.

Recommended, safe and effective.

Im only curious, if exHero PS will play PW now or he had just cowards talk.? 

Next month do we see Uin / Modoy / Feed4Fun????

• Haha 1

You can't take seriously someone with name kill4fun that is with one feet one grave already. Modoy new hero service (work) showing results xd

Edited by Bestiest player
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

this is from our document, it was said i dont get relogs on it as its my own stuff and not alliance related, also in first post if you click spoiler on PS, you can see logs from fights vs stronger chars of our alliance which actually tried to fight me (you see the damage dealt, i put also 1 defeat vs kevisk in case people ask exactly this question about how many games were fed)

image.png.97e7b5a8f7b3f7cd4613691e7d31169b.png

7 hours ago, driver said:

i have info that kill4fun was relogging a lot, didnt expect pretender on his spot.

kill4fun was relogging only in first weekend to people like nexls (i think he relogged to him twice?), after that he left WS or got kicked (dunno which one) and wasnt relogging anymore. to note, we finalized everything with octo late on saturday and i only managed to play 7 matches on first weekend while kill4fun played all 30, so after first weekend he still had ~40 points advantage (i had 27 points, he had ~68 points)