1 minute ago, Koll said:

Only broken items ( crystalized/failed enchant ) can't be returned as you see.

You should put these extra infos..In order to fully understand what broken/deleted items mean when we are facing scamming issues.As i said you are not refering that deleted items can be returned or not.You officially revealed it just few minutes ago.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

Yes, but if you remember, even if person shared account - doesn't mean you can steal items from it

Also if we block acc sharing - most of the CPs won't be able to play normally. 

Who even suggested to block account sharing because a guy hadn't changed his password for 2 fucking years and he got scammed? That's ridiculous.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Who even suggested to block account sharing because a guy hadn't changed his password for 2 fucking years and he got scammed? That's ridiculous.

He did change his password and thats why balu failed to log before he found the correct one. But ye keep justify the scammer.

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

Yes, but if you remember, even if person shared account - doesn't mean you can steal items from it

Also if we block acc sharing - most of the CPs won't be able to play normally. 

Point is that rules did not apply here. There is not reference about returning deleted items. Sharing accounts is each person's responsibility in order to who he trusts his account. Rules are rules. 

Just now, Yomana said:

He did change his password and thats why balu failed to log before he found the correct one. But ye keep justify the scammer.

Not justifying anyone, just saying that the notion of disabling account sharing because of a single fucking incident is retarded.

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

If they will try to RMT sell them - you will be banned permanently and no items return

Good luck

But whyyyyyyy? I was innocent, didnt do anything wrong, i was a poor victim of a scam?  I mean sure i just posted my acc, but its not my fault someone tried to RMT my items, same like somone would delete my items

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, bsklakis2 said:

Point is that rules did not apply here. There is not reference about returning deleted items. Sharing accounts is each person's responsibility in order to who he trusts his account. Rules are rules. 

Same as:

1.12 Any kind of theft. 

Just now, weeeeD said:

Wow, we were really naive to think that most of retardunas would be against the scummy move. 

Im against it, just as im against it in admins interfering, summoning items, summoning +12 demons, creating broken events where people get 2k+ b resses.

Just now, Pendragon said:

Im against it, just as im against it in admins interfering, summoning items, summoning +12 demons, creating broken events where people get 2k+ b resses.

Are you against RMTing chars as well? Cause im sure your cp never did it huh?

Just now, Yomana said:

Are you against RMTing chars as well? Cause im sure your cp never did it huh?

Theres a fine line of something players create and something admins create, see a difference?

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

REALLY? YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT THAT SHIT WHEN U RMTED YOUR CHAR AND ALL YOUR FUCKING EPICS LMAO

• Haha 1

Just now, Pendragon said:

Theres a fine line of something players create and something admins create, see a difference?

I see no difference , both are not permited in the rules. If you wanna play by rules.

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

cry more, cretin. They didn't create anything, just restored what was lost. In the past bizz got epics back from banned chars, not to mention the bow.. not sure if you so fucking stupid and hypocritical or just troll baiting.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I am really curious if any living legend (except Rizo) took any delete items via this way..Its like cloaks from rabbits event..

Don't make this just about RIzo. It was an entire clan farm, with ally effort, and you guys know it.

Just now, pistolas said:

xmm.. 90 % of ppl asking for proofs here is drenigma helious and myrmidon why ?

Because my CP faced an occasion which Gms could easily help us and solve it but instead of helping they decided not to do it..Any problem with that @pistolas? Be careful because i ll delete your items and i dont know if you ll be so lucky as your clan mate..

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

Because my CP faced an occasion which Gms could easily help us and solve it but instead of helping they decided not to do it..Any problem with that @pistolas? Be careful because i ll delete your items and i dont know if you ll be so lucky as your clan mate..

about tyson ?

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

xmm.. 90 % of ppl asking for proofs here is drenigma helious and myrmidon why ?

I want an aq we lost when Tyson was banned because this is can go under any kind of theft. Or rules can not be so flexible for us?? Myrmidon is not with us anymore 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Don't make this just about RIzo. It was an entire clan farm, with ally effort, and you guys know it.

I dont make it about Rizo..I told you i am ok with what they did because it was unfair for your clan.I dont like people discover new windows to the existing rules and in other cases they cant find any window..Thats why i am mad..