Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

'im gonna get your clan fukd' @RizoTheWise

wait, how was it? :Dimage.png.63df5c63141721100f731fa532210994.png

nice fight, enjoyed the assisting, would ask for recipe but you wont give such secret away :P hf in pve

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Masha said the same thing on hero voice yesterday after night priests :(. Damn haters ruining a family friendly server. 

except "masha" also said in HV thats its not real masha, but we already know you filter things we know and read only whatever suits you :d

Just now, MoDoy said:

except "masha" also said in HV thats its not real masha, but we already know you filter things we know and read only whatever suits you :d

Why did you have to ruin the joke :( 

Oh that what it is... secret ZP tactics "in action"... Isnt your pt  "we play for PVP"? Do u even realise how fckn PATHETIC u look like hiding in that clan and autocanceling every war started? :D 2 months of spilling shit on KKK army cause they PR, bsoe and now u doing better? :D KKK lost heroes - no PVP, and what tragedy happened to PVP MASTERS? 2 fckn pt go to fight and u PR with KKK behind :D Fuck was this? Regroup training? :D Killing cam behind Oren castle was this CS achievement for GD i guess...

7 minutes ago, Pince said:

Oh that what it is... secret ZP tactics "in action"... Isnt your pt  "we play for PVP"? Do u even realise how fckn PATHETIC u look like hiding in that clan and autocanceling every war started? :D 2 months of spilling shit on KKK army cause they PR, bsoe and now u doing better? :D KKK lost heroes - no PVP, and what tragedy happened to PVP MASTERS? 2 fckn pt go to fight and u PR with KKK behind :D Fuck was this? Regroup training? :D Killing cam behind Oren castle was this CS achievement for GD i guess...

wow, thats lots of words for someone who doesnt even play, did you forget to take your pills? o.O

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, thats a lot of shit talking on every step for person who later creating excuses ZP style "everything is like we planned"... Didnt knew i dont play, thought its my CP o.O ill know this now. How about your pills? U have some dependency for recording everything what happens around u? I mean like ppl who are addicted to selfies? Are u sure u arent the person who should use pills every day? Its mental problems, try get rid of that cause might be too late... Would advice try cure Narcissism, but sadly thats not cureable... BTW if u think that theese "wooden jokes" of yours are funny, im sorry to inform, they are only for u, and maybe few deadbrained around u... Dont waste time for another "cool joke" ill be back here again after month or more ✌️

Dont know if You guys noticed to how perfection RF mastered Recalling...... 

Anarchy partys did it one by one ... just like noobs .... RF 2 paries made it in same moment ... just like hose 2 partys were in 18 ppls party their EE's really know what they are doing.....

Top content.... I saw it many times ...... But for Eu primes EE its just like instructional video. Hats from head, respect.

Edited by YipMan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pince said:

Wow, thats a lot of shit talking on every step for person who later creating excuses ZP style "everything is like we planned"... Didnt knew i dont play, thought its my CP o.O ill know this now. How about your pills? U have some dependency for recording everything what happens around u? I mean like ppl who are addicted to selfies? Are u sure u arent the person who should use pills every day? Its mental problems, try get rid of that cause might be too late... Would advice try cure Narcissism, but sadly thats not cureable... BTW if u think that theese "wooden jokes" of yours are funny, im sorry to inform, they are only for u, and maybe few deadbrained around u... Dont waste time for another "cool joke" ill be back here again after month or more ✌️

oh, so you are playing? havent seen deviate in toi for quite some time, are you farming toi 5 with the one we are forbidden to mention in posts? :o

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Dont know if You guys noticed to how perfection RF mastered Recalling...... 

Anarchy partys did if one by one ... just like noobs .... RF 2 paries made it in same moment ... just like hose 2 partys were in 18 ppls party their EE's really know what they are doing.....

Top content.... I saw it many times ...... But for Eu primes EE its just like instructional video. Hats from head, respect.

Poor ZP :(. He was always starting to charge ahead in fights but then instant PR by koreans

@SemenArsonist i was in masha yesterday and i never said such thing. Sjeks was the one who said it again :D

All i said was "your clan does it for me, i think its enough" 

dont know where you saw me saying anything else

Edited by Yomana

Just now, Yomana said:

@SemenArsonist i was in masha yesterday and i never said such thing. Sjeks was the one who said it again :D

All i said was "your clan does it for me, i think its enough" 

dont know where you saw me saying anything else

i liked my version of the story better, it was funnier with the extra sauce

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

i liked my version of the story better, it was funnier with the extra sauce

I already stole one phrase (Taptotown) from my friend sjeks. I dont want to steal second one :( 

1 hour ago, nNyxi said:

ok even if its my ally did that pr's its still mad to see :DD

if for you is mad to see imagine me to see ravens infront of me. if we would fight side by side i would bsoe and logout

18 minutes ago, Manton said:

I just need this soundtrack for my shit mobile to keep it up to date

we want to see you use word "date" in different kind of context if you know what i mean

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

we want to see you use word "date" in different kind of context if you know what i mean

you have a point

• Haha 1