Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Party duel

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

I expect you to not pussy out of a party versus party without outside interference. Don't even mention today's pvp, anyone with a brain can figure out that you saw our buffing pattern and waited until we had to rebuff so you can flag.

that was ur fault for having perma declaration.. ffs its logic they will attack when u are weak ITS CALLED STRATEGY

• Haha 1

all this fairytail about princess on tower and big bad dragon (fw) has to stop, except british - france war ppl NEVER fought straight forward, u win at any cost and less casualties this is HOW u act in war. 

Edited by iAxZp

Whats gonig on here? why so much talk about honor morals and ethics relax mate its a game they kill you,you kill them and thats how it goes lol 

• Like 1

what is honor in a war? to die against unequal terms and let ur wife and children defendless to fight  straight forward? :D 

19 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

what is honor in a war? to die against unequal terms and let ur wife and children defendless to fight  straight forward? :D 

my what? :(

36 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

that was ur fault for having perma declaration.. ffs its logic they will attack when u are weak ITS CALLED STRATEGY

What kind of strategy involves getting 2 pvp points in exchange for top spots/bosses and -500 crp? Some illusionary sense of validation for morale boost? 

Edited by Fortuna

5 hours ago, iAxZp said:

, except british - france war ppl NEVER fought straight forward, u win at any cost and less casualties this is HOW u act in war. 

hmmm I see You are historian

5 hours ago, Fortuna said:

What kind of strategy involves getting 2 pvp points in exchange for top spots/bosses and -500 crp? Some illusionary sense of validation for morale boost? 

I wonder how 2 kills opened war. Anyway, after reading this topic and hero chat, totally worth it ?

40 minutes ago, YipMan said:

/clanwarstart name of clan

Except that i didnt do it cos they were flagged so better to waste their brezes ?

9 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't do anything that I don't agree with on a moral basis. Also the same can be said about your cp leader and how he deleted rizo's epics too. All the clans have people that we hate for one reason or another. That being said I have never participated in any of the sketchy shit you are talking about, so I have my pride intact.

my memory might be blurry, but didnt malakafaka necro relog to xzp se last month in oly? and besides that, didnt your cp also participate in that relogging fiesta?

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

my memory might be blurry, but didnt malakafaka necro relog to xzp se last month in oly? and besides that, didnt your cp also participate in that relogging fiesta?

What does that have to do with anything? I'd rather have an enemy whose clan is on vacation get a hero than an enemy who is active. I have done worse relogs, I assure you. 

5 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

What does that have to do with anything? I'd rather have an enemy whose clan is on vacation get a hero than an enemy who is active. I have done worse relogs, I assure you. 

it has something to do with word

DIGNITY

relogging to guy who is hated by your side is not shameful? it has dignity? i dont blame you, what you said its true, you rather have inactive guy take hero from someone who is active, but how exactly it has moral basis or any dignity hidden in it? its same sh1t tactic like we are doing, we rather keep farming and wiping floor with you when we want rather than stay in town whole days

i dont have problem with you making such relogs, but dont be hypocrite and use such honorable words only in cases which suit you

In my opinion these two things are different. If you choose to see it as lack of dignity, then I guess this is your opinion and I can't do much about it. Can't be pleasing everyone I guess... 

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

In my opinion these two things are different. If you choose to see it as lack of dignity, then I guess this is your opinion and I can't do much about it. Can't be pleasing everyone I guess... 

how is it different? in normal scenario there is no way you would relog to him, but you saw opportunity to screw your enemy and get this way advantage for you

we did same, we got opportunity to smash so we took it

honestly, this didnt happen first time and you are always unprepared, one would say that these surprise attacks are not surprise anymore, but i was wrong

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

how is it different? in normal scenario there is no way you would relog to him, but you saw opportunity to screw your enemy and get this way advantage for you

we did same, we got opportunity to smash so we took it

honestly, this didnt happen first time and you are always unprepared, one would say that these surprise attacks are not surprise anymore, but i was wrong

i have to agree with you, why the fuck to relog to me t any scenario? IF i stay 30 days in town as hero fishing i am still bigger danger for them than cipka :/

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

I just missed zp talking in hero voice, keeps the banter alive. 

judging by my top tyrant skillz you will have a hard time for the next months, i doupt i can get hero gk like this :D

11 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I expect you to not pussy out of a party versus party without outside interference. Don't even mention today's pvp, anyone with a brain can figure out that you saw our buffing pattern and waited until we had to rebuff so you can flag.

and anyone with a little brain would have expected and prepared themselves better.

ah wait ...

54 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

What a diverse beutifull compilation...... full of queens, and kings!!! 

But there also was to many agresive white racists here....... I dunno if You noticed how hatefull they were.

what a g@y proposal, but who did expect more from Modoyko? he can't beat anyone in pvp and he tries to convince us it's cool idea

i leave this topic...