Electraheart

Salty Greek Helps Brazil's Economy

Recommended Posts

Oh damn, I geuss I should see whats outside Giran harbor walls! I want one of them rings tooo..

Share this post


Link to post

Can we have some detail or commentory,  what happened? ppl drop epic jewel on daily basis here!?

 

Btw  wtt demon staff+14 + adena for demon +15?

Edited by J4cKDan13L
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

if you're gonna make a post for me , at least it better be orfen or above, don't summon me for pleb items.
ty

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

i am tring to commend something about this post. i cant find something funny. it is  ridiculous

to drop again but its not funny anymore. you are definition of word  reckless.

 

PS: i am happy u dropped ONLY ds+15 and AQ3 . i wouldnt like my enemies emoquit for an item drop like rip.

Edited by iAxZp
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i am tring to commend something about this post. i cant find something funny. it is  ridiculous

to drop again but its not funny anymore. you are definition of word  reckless.

 

PS: i am happy u dropped ONLY ds+15 and AQ3 . i wouldnt like my enemies emoquit for an item drop like rip.

You did it :D its funny :D

Share this post


Link to post

the saddest part is; all this charity with top notch items and u still suck

Share this post


Link to post

the saddest part is that you have these items and these levels and from fingerless piece of shit u belive you are factor.wake up kiddo you are nothing than a ballLicker with clan benefits above the other members.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

the saddest part is that there will always be this one pleb that will make a thread every time something drops to feel special.
In his mind this is content but in reality it makes the server look cheap and weak.
Look at the media section, irrelevant content instead of pvp videos, becuz duh - wars are closed.
Pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sensei said:

the saddest part is that there will always be this one pleb that will make a thread every time something drops to feel special.
In his mind this is content but in reality it makes the server look cheap and weak.
Look at the media section, irrelevant content instead of pvp videos, becuz duh - wars are closed.
Pathetic.

wars are closed because of ur clan.lets dont go conv there its pointless. my terms were clear as CRYSTAL.stop 69 with china i will open full wars the very next moment.
want pvp content? go fight for baium china

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

wars are closed because of ur clan.lets dont go conv there its pointless. my terms were clear as CRYSTAL.stop 69 with china i will open full wars the very next moment.
want pvp content? go fight for baium china

They will not do this and everybody knows that, the reason? Simple AF.

Share this post


Link to post

I hope that with these items you won't cry now that China don't let you xp while you have only 4 hours to play.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Sensei said:

the saddest part is that there will always be this one pleb that will make a thread every time something drops to feel special.
In his mind this is content but in reality it makes the server look cheap and weak.
Look at the media section, irrelevant content instead of pvp videos, becuz duh - wars are closed.
Pathetic.

Ye saddest part is i declared war to deviate 2 or 3 weeks ago and guess what, blood declaration expired after 1 week. Big mouths didnt find balls to accept it.

Pathetic.

Edited by Rizos

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Rizos said:

Ye saddest part is i declared war to deviate 2 or 3 weeks ago and guess what, blood declaration expired after 1 week. Big mouths didnt find balls to accept it.

Excuse me sir? Did you declare the moment we announced that we go on a break?
Holy shit, you re a savage!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Ye saddest part is i declared war to deviate 2 or 3 weeks ago and guess what, blood declaration expired after 1 week. Big mouths didnt find balls to accept it.

Pathetic.

they didn't accept cuz they were on break. dont provoke them and giving them hopes. wars will remain closed as long as they 69ing

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

did you announce anything anywhere? in your diary?

pretentious and weak.
ew

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, etze said:

the saddest part is; all this charity with top notch items and u still suck

THE saddest part is that the top ol of the server (self declared cuz otherwise not even close) can't even win in oly against Sk (Hellious). Not taking anything away from hellious he is by far the best sk on the server but man u gotta suck hard to lose against sk with a perma cancer fear char. Nub

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now