Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

I am insecure about my SV raids.

Sad to see casual people losing their weekly total exp in just a few minutes, just to childishly show how rebellious they are.

Edited by Fortuna

Fun video and probably best example of how one organized party is stronger than whole CC of unorganized mess. I am wondering what would have happened if all those people actually turned around and rushed your party (at 1:00 minute mark). But unfortunately there is no person capable of controlling it.

4 minutes ago, pako said:

Fun video and probably best example of how one organized party is stronger than whole CC of unorganized mess. I am wondering what would have happened if all those people actually turned around and rushed your party (at 1:00 minute mark). But unfortunately there is no person capable of controlling it.

Where is the server's Robin Hood when you need him? @MoDoy

Who will liberate the server from evil Pendragon's tyranny? Who will unite the oppressed masses of the server against the evil Lithuanian dictator? Don't let the server perish! 

28 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Who will liberate the server from evil Pendragon's tyranny? Who will unite the oppressed masses of the server against the evil Lithuanian dictator? Don't let the server perish! 

i think deviates are getting pked enough after midnight spell wears off and they start logging to go GC ^_^ justice

Who cares about GC when you have SV bosses dropping High grade lifestones and IEWAs/IEAAs? The other day our great leader sjeks was like "Semen my boy, take this IEWA and go buy yourself a virtual beer from some GH shop. Keep the change".

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

Who cares about GC when you have SV bosses dropping High grade lifestones and IEWAs/IEAAs? The other day our great leader sjeks was like "Semen my boy, take this IEWA and go buy yourself a virtual beer from some GH shop. Keep the change".

who needs SV bosses when you can drop majestics in GC ?‍♀️

14 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

also dont worry, robin hood was working yday because el banditos tried to leave town during EU town :/ please deviate, stick just to 75 bosses and make both of our lives easier -_-

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

also dont worry, robin hood was working yday because el banditos tried to leave town during EU town :/ please deviate, stick just to 75 bosses and make both of our lives easier -_-

Didnt you perma pr from my party for like, last 2 years?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Didnt you perma pr from my party for like, last 2 years?

dont get too much ahead of yourself, its just 1 year, not 2 ;d 

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

☹️

and from that 1 year, half year we were in your clan, so actually just ~6 months to be correct :/ 

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

and from that 1 year, half year we were in your clan, so actually just 6 months to be correct :/ 

Ok stop, 2 years sounds cooler than 6 month ?

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Ok stop, 2 years sounds cooler than 6 month ?

yo dude, i didnt finish yet, from october -> january we didnt even play, so lets take away next 3 months

Just wondering how many of all this uber players that PK have the balls to PK with all those ++items on them.

....Is just a rhetorical question

PS: JCarnage good job piu piu two hits enemy down :) like it !!

3 minutes ago, bbboy said:

Just wondering how many of all this uber players that PK have the balls to PK with all those ++items on them.

you think we dont have ?

43 minutes ago, bbboy said:

we pk with gear :o we just know how to count to 3 (or at least some of us i guess :D

my bsoe/pr fraps file had reached around 150gb of 10-30sec clips and it was just from FW/koreans

i was thinking of making a video but it got to the point where it would be 30+ min long so i just deleted the whole file cuz who the hell would want to see such a long video of people bsoeing

i was just too bored to make the video for a long time and it piled up, not even trolling xD

also if u havent noticed you are killing 2-4 active people max on those gc ganks

even tho this month you could probably beat any party on 9v9 if u ganked them

at least i hope so cuz then u'd be super bad

Edited by etze
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, etze said:

my bsoe/pr fraps file had reached around 150gb of 10-30sec clips and it was just from FW/koreans

i was thinking of making a video but it got to the point where it would be 30+ min long so i just deleted the whole file cuz who the hell would want to see such a long video of people bsoeing

i was just too bored to make the video for a long time and it piled up, not even trolling xD

also if u havent noticed you are killing 2-4 active people max on those gc ganks

even tho this month you could probably beat any party on 9v9 if u ganked them

at least i hope so cuz then u'd be super bad

Dont worry now that table is 80 and we have wars open they will kill us in 9vs9.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

we pk with gear :o we just know how to count to 3 (or at least some of us i guess :D

...I can't see in your short movie your yellow glowing jacket or ?...  :)

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Like for music