2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nice video, you had to have your nerve stuck hard to upload it :d china #1

image.thumb.png.80355512e7f1d08a752e98e146b00de1.png

image.thumb.png.b5cd477f63b2b5afd90c5f62f1559bef.png

+ Around 50 CS(C0ckSuckers) outside on bridge

Edited by Rizos

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nice video, you had to have your nerve stuck hard to upload it :d china #1

No one forbids you to recruit people! This is a European server. Can't you recruit people?

1 minute ago, Eggyeee said:

No one forbids you to recruit people! This is a European server. Can't you recruit people?

yes, we cant 9_9 you missed the point, its not flaming you that you control most important stuff coz you have people, more like bragging you can win while others are just talk, when we see where the truth lies :d 

as i said, nice video, so dont be mad at me ^_^ peace please

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, we cant  you missed the point, its not flaming you that you control most important stuff coz you have people, more like bragging you can win while others are just talk, when we see where the truth lies :d 

as i said, nice video, so dont be mad at me  peace please

Have a good time, my friend 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, we cant  you missed the point, its not flaming you that you control most important stuff coz you have people, more like bragging you can win while others are just talk, when we see where the truth lies :d 

as i said, nice video, so dont be mad at me  peace please

There is another problem as well ... Eu sides wanna recruit only full stacked partys ... while WuKong if Chineses join serwer babysit them from begin, WuKong always puted upper ally interest over own or party... Its something You will never see in Eu sides

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

There is another problem as well ... Eu sides wanna recruit only full stacked partys ... while WuKong if Chineses join serwer babysit them from begin, WuKong always puted upper ally interest over own or party... Its something You will never see in Eu sides

we started with 5 pt, we help em develop when they are guci we can try to get new ppl, we are not zerg side who recruit in gludin.

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

we started with 5 pt, we help em develop when they are guci we can try to get new ppl, we are not zerg side who recruit in gludin.

preach brother!  It's not like you were ever a part of them 😵

31 minutes ago, Sensei said:

preach brother!  It's not like you were ever a part of them 😵

?

7 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Pretty much, yes.

prettu much u are random to me, so what. I wonder if u swallow aswell.

edit: even greeks from ur cp pm us its shame to play in ur clan. I pity you.

Edited by Rizos

Pity is being an opportunistic piece of shit that tries to paint himself as the ethical element in every situation. Spreading obvious lies doesn't honour you either, because unfortunately for you I've been playing with these guys for 12 years and I know very well what they think and what not)

People know about your history and they don't trust you. Won't even bother mentioning any examples. Everyone knows you're bullshiting here. That's why people don't join you. Not because you weren't mass recruiting up until making that post I linked. 

2 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Pity is being an opportunistic piece of shit that tries to paint himself as the ethical element in every situation. Spreading obvious lies doesn't honour you either, because unfortunately for you I've been playing with these guys for 12 years and I know very well what they think and what not)

People know about your history and they don't trust you. Won't even bother mentioning any examples. Everyone knows you're bullshiting here. That's why people don't join you. Not because you weren't mass recruiting up until making that post I linked. 

Get better info, looks like ur mucho uninformed or just pretending to spread propaganda.

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

Yes i know You prefer to get full epic / bop+16 scammer than babysit, and protect new ppls

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Yes i know You prefer to get full epic / bop+16 scammer than babysit, and protect new ppls

yeah, because we didnt babysit new people since ancient times of uchiha cp running in ABG with rizos, we definitely just accept 80 lvl full stacked parties ^_^

11 hours ago, YipMan said:

You are totally clueless. Of course we won’t recruit plebs like hellreborn witch when came on server were asking for adena in aden. From the other side we gonna take sungs party who did 1-76 in 2 1/2 weeks. 
stop with your propaganda and your family clan. Chinese are only good to free farm and Zerg. You never won on equal numbers. Neither yesterday neither 2 months ago. Zerg Zerg for rice.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Alipaba said:

Look at the facts, please! you lose baium zaken ,aden caste! YOU ARE A  LOSER!

It must be 1 side win, then 1 side lose...No doubt, let's just only have fun and be politely and gentlely to other, Don't tell the truth that covered, It hurts ..Don't be so direct..