Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Mage damage skills bugged + suggestion for Server Re-Balance

In my opinion bugged skils: Vampiric claw, death spike, steal essence, prominence, hurricane, vampiric mist, might of heaven, hydro blast(only from 80 lvl and higher 113 power +, lower lvls work ok) - these skils deal more dmg than other magic skils which have the same power in skill description

About server rebalance, i would like to see how such changes would change gameplay on server

=BALANCE CHANGES=

1. fix mages dmg - smth is definitely wrong and i mean wc/ol drain healer moh/necro death spike /mages hurricane, promine, should be lower by 20-30%(10-20% if kys of eva is removed) - check video above, i think fixing these nukes to deal dmg like hydro blast would fix problem.
2. decrease raging force/sonic raging scaling with p atk by +-50% and crit rate factor - right now chars with insane p atk hit for insane dmg with raging, on off ppl hit same with other skils like here but raging hit for half and crits are very rare - if you want to go for it, i can try to get more data to try to find out correct values of scaling for raging force/sonic raging
3. fix puri song - smth broke on last update with resist rate(Edit, i did test todday, doesnt look like bugged but would be nice if u check it by urself: https://youtu.be/TDkLzIxt8Yo
4. Fix destro fear to be mental debuf https://youtu.be/-Stok1vT5zQ
5. Implement blessed soulshot to help warriors/archers be relevant
6. make kys of eva selfbuf https://youtu.be/er_aq4dfd6s
7. make necro nuke weaker compared to elemental mages (90-100 power on death spike ?) and remove cursed bone, just like other summoners were nerfed
8. add 20% stun resist reduction debuf to provoke on wl, increase thunder storm base landrate form 80% to 110% (quick spear has 130% so dont change it)
9. Review throwing daggers/79 dagger skils - looks like old fixes were reverted by mistake(?)
10. Fix or customize protection dance to provide any relevant reflect dmg reduction so squishy classes like elemental mages can aoe, not get 1shot themself from reflect - a little cookie for mages as compensation for nerfs from point 1. Dance of protection looks like not giving sh1t https://youtu.be/Nuz1DgREVV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJIQwCbeXf4

11. Debatable change - dunno if good, would need tests - make fears/stuns like sleep that you cant  land new debuf when old didnt end or add mental shield weapon for oly

=OTHER CHANGES=
12. implement this cookie https://l2wiki.com/classic/Agathion_Bracelet_Lv._5
13. decrease brez cast speed or implement cooldown
14. implement 80% death penalty scrols for col - so ppl dont need to spam brez on pvp
15. add to events daily coins in reward list so new ppl can catch up with bracelets etc
16. add premium account for 1 day for 10 col
17. Fix yellow fruit that it doesnt take buff slot.
18. add m def buff to beer bufs

Implement all changes at same time, not step by step, open test server, make event there that ppl can win hat on normal server if they make good pvp movies testing stuff etc - dont experiment on live server

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

plx fix dance of protection

you can left kiss of eva, just do 10% m atk instead 10% m skill power

about ds necro... you can do same power as huri etc, or lower about 5-10% max. compared with kiss of eva will be diffrence, thats all

Do u have nukers on official? need to check pre 110 power different types of nukes whaty dmg they do with similar m atk. Use dagger so dmg spread is the smallest

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Do u have nukers on official? need to check pre 110 power different types of nukes whaty dmg they do with similar m atk. Use dagger so dmg spread is the smallest

300 rubles to entrance - i have 80 necro and i dont thing its good to test anything on this teribble chronicle - kamael v4 - sadly

Edited by [email protected]

15. add to events daily coins in reward list so new ppl can catch up with bracelets etc

best idea ever.

• Thanks 1

Imo just check how the 80+ nukes work and fix what needs to be fixed... I'm strongly against half-ass solutions like taking the KoE away from mages or adding blessed SS -  there's something funky with those high level nukes, so check them out and fix them, no need to overcomplicate things, we'd just end up with some sort of "mages again useless" or "fighters too OP now" in a week or two.

Yeah take the fixes nice and slow. Give them a (relatively small) while to see how they play out before changing 20000 things at once. Don't do too many hardcore changes at once

37 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Imo just check how the 80+ nukes work and fix what needs to be fixed... I'm strongly against half-ass solutions like taking the KoE away from mages or adding blessed SS -  there's something funky with those high level nukes, so check them out and fix them, no need to overcomplicate things, we'd just end up with some sort of "mages again useless" or "fighters too OP now" in a week or two.

dunno, if u fix only mages, ppl gonna cry "omg omg u nerf mages, now its unplayable, every1 rerol to tyrants"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

Should I pay nansey to boost me to 80? Is 80 death spike that broken? 

Necro death spike becomes "bugged" once it reach 110+ power, so u already have it

I agree with all suggestions, but you say quick spear is 130%... could you make a video showing it? Because when im playing i rarely stun anybody. Even considering that all enemies had the resist shock buff and a set with resistance, it is still VERY poor landing. Anyway, i liked the ideas and i hope that the GMs take a closer look. Other thing, is mental shield buff giving resistance to fear? Why dont add it to olys npc to at least 90% classes could at least try to fight agaisnt DAs and Necros... that´s my suggestion. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

7. make necro nuke weaker compared to elemental mages (90-100 power on death spike ?) and remove cursed bone, just like other summoners were nerfed

how is necro a summoner? If you want to treat it like a summoner maybe it should get the whole summoner toolkit. I mean I agree that death spike should a bit weaker than elemental mage nukes, but just because it has a pet and transfer pain doesn't mean it's a summoner.

• Haha 1

One more thing, is admin team satisfied about the pve fiesta happening at abg/fom every day at 21:00? I vaguely recall san0 saying he wouldn't add clan arenas because the server would become a pve fiesta. But that's exactly what is happening right now on low level RBs, about 200 people joining hands, singing "kumbaya my lord" and killing bosses for low but reliable exp every day. Zaken patch got raid bosses so, so wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

By giving mental shield to everyone, you fuck other classes too, not just the ones you want. 

Its not 100% resist though, how can you explain getting fear with mental shield so easily then? Just look at the video... 😃

2 hours ago, Setzer said:

I agree with all suggestions, but you say quick spear is 130%... could you make a video showing it? Because when im playing i rarely stun anybody. Even considering that all enemies had the resist shock buff and a set with resistance, it is still VERY poor landing. Anyway, i liked the ideas and i hope that the GMs take a closer look. Other thing, is mental shield buff giving resistance to fear? Why dont add it to olys npc to at least 90% classes could at least try to fight agaisnt DAs and Necros... that´s my suggestion. Thanks. 

ill show u with test from test server later

One more thing, is admin team satisfied about the pve fiesta happening at abg/fom every day at 21:00? I vaguely recall san0 saying he wouldn't add clan arenas because the server would become a pve fiesta. But that's exactly what is happening right now on low level RBs, about 200 people joining hands, singing "kumbaya my lord" and killing bosses for low but reliable exp every day. Zaken patch got raid bosses so, so wrong.

One more thing, is admin team satisfied about the pve fiesta happening at abg/fom/SV/FP every day at 21:00? I vaguely recall san0 saying he wouldn't add clan arenas because the server would become a pve fiesta. But that's exactly what is happening right now on ALL THOSE RBs, about 200 people joining hands, singing "kumbaya my lord" and killing bosses for low but reliable exp while top clans and ally farm free gear every day. Zaken patch got raid bosses so, so wrong.

Your post need some corrections

Edited by Armagheton

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

By giving mental shield to everyone, you fuck other classes too, not just the ones you want. 

but if u make fear like sleep/hold its different story 😜

• Like 1

if you compare bosses to clan arena, you are really far off, not saying bosses are good (was against that idea since start, coz then people just log for them instead of going to zone grind), but they are much much healthier than clan arena, trust me on this one. If something wants to be changed on bosses, it could be made that only like 2 days a week they spawn, not every single day

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Setzer said:

target has MJ armor which gives 50% resist, so you double the chance, which is 62.5%, so base landrate for quick spear is 125% on club (dont ask me why its not 130, i have no idea)

image.png.24b5b352df984624cbfcf84c9e863d28.png

8 minutes ago, Setzer said:

@Rizos If you could test Stun Blast i would be much grateful. Thanks.

stun blast has base land rate of 70% (target has no majestic)

image.png.95038e14adb1adcd73cc555730a03bc3.png

1 hour ago, Armagheton said:

One more thing, is admin team satisfied about the pve fiesta happening at abg/fom/SV/FP every day at 21:00? I vaguely recall san0 saying he wouldn't add clan arenas because the server would become a pve fiesta. But that's exactly what is happening right now on ALL THOSE RBs, about 200 people joining hands, singing "kumbaya my lord" and killing bosses for low but reliable exp while top clans and ally farm free gear every day. Zaken patch got raid bosses so, so wrong.

Your post need some corrections

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. SV bosses had pvp(at least when hero balance wasn't leaning too much on one side). I haven't seen any pvp on abg/fom/fp, You can't really call sv bosses pve content.

20 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. SV bosses had pvp(at least when hero balance wasn't leaning too much on one side). I haven't seen any pvp on abg/fom/fp, You can't really call sv bosses pve content.

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. SV bosses have pvp for 2-3 clans or ally but still a good 80-90% of the ppl there just leech on realiable exp and the top side who win still get realible drop and exp. Want a thing to be fair? Then make it fair for everyone.

BTW lately i've seen more PVP on FP RBs than on SV ones... so your argument is invalid from any front.

2 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. SV bosses have pvp for 2-3 clans or ally but still a good 80-90% of the ppl there just leech on realiable exp and the top side who win still get realible drop and exp. Want a thing to be fair? Then make it fair for everyone.

BTW lately i've seen more PVP on FP RBs than on SV ones... so your argument is invalid from any front.

Sure, no argument there. Daily RBs with fixed spawn are retarded in every way possible, whether they are in fp,sv,abg or fom.

Sign in to follow this