ThisIsMyLiife

Mission of the Day: CRP Farming

4 hours ago, Pince said:

LOL RLY? We went there to fight even we saw they have 3x more heroes, cause i play here for fun, not bark everywhere and brag about sh. Did u saw EVEN ONCE i talk sh after pvp - Win or loss? NO cause i go get fun, but theese shitface kids do nothing only talk bulshit, especialy when manage to kill something :D  wtf is wrong with u ppl?

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18306-heroes-of-the-talking-island/

I wonder how that could be true. 1) Mostly your heroes are in eur prime (1-2 in NA only). 2) DT and NF stopped to go toi since december (except of 1pt-partisan attacks) and heroes only appeared in January.

18 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18306-heroes-of-the-talking-island/

I wonder how that could be true. 1) Mostly your heroes are in eur prime (1-2 in NA only). 2) DT and NF stopped to go toi since december (except of 1pt-partisan attacks) and heroes only appeared in January.

Why u comment if dont know what fight we talk about there? O.o 

4 hours ago, Yomana said:

No No Fatality cp never flame after losing pvp :D @Pince

i wish i had printscreened more of those times.

Shot00023.jpg

4 hours ago, Pince said:

LOL why u show me here PM msg? BTW hes young persond but EVEN he manage write PM, not shout or something else "for all server could read" Cause this is what i talk here about, brag on shout and chat and trash sh, he wrote u something in pm and noone see sh in all chats. Funny thing is lames want say something to another person and scream like a fckn raped bitches in shout or hero chat about it, for all server players could see "how i am STRONK" :D More funny is when they scream in hero chat about ppl who cant answer there :D Let me think... isnt this called "Paranoia" when someone talking with himself? BTW, just now read screen and can say it wasnt him on that char :D I know who there were but nwm, let it be how it is :)

Pince is right, that wasn't me. Peace out :)

Edited by Mak1s
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, akva said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/237662084?t=02h05m

just check who prepare us for your 36vs100 :) and how u can be 36 ppl against all perk if soulmates not even touching u and u running together :)

Uuuu that was really good by NF.

Anyways we had 5 min left our only choice was rush and try win it quickly, no shame in doing the right thing.

57 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

PS: Dont try contact me pls, TT never will sell clans items/chars. Lafi is rich b.tch. Gratz WK/NF to Castles

As much as we fought in forum, this is + for you from me. 

Well this doesnt mean anything but still nice to hear this.

1 hour ago, Mak1s said:

Pince is right, that wasn't me. Peace out :)

BizQQuiT like quoting rules, so:

2. Players may:

2.4 Give access to their account to other players. BUT by giving your account to anyone, you take on responsibility for everything that may happen to it (scam, ban, password change etc).

Peace out :)

1 hour ago, Pince said:

Why u comment if dont know what fight we talk about there? O.o 

He was talking about that general strategy "bring at least +1 pt then dt" in toi fights. Dunno why did u bring this particular fight. W\e

26 minutes ago, Lafi said:

BizQQuiT like quoting rules, so:

2. Players may:

2.4 Give access to their account to other players. BUT by giving your account to anyone, you take on responsibility for everything that may happen to it (scam, ban, password change etc).

Peace out :)

WOW, how big responsibility is that :o I just don't care what other thinks, I said what i wanted to say. It is your choise to believe or not.

All this discussion has no meaning.

in one side its obvious we can't kill full perkunas alliance with 40 people in clan with the conditions it has now.

in the other side we only did a normal combat technique used and repeated over and over for times and times again, if your army is smaller or somewhat weaker you pick your fights better. You fight when you want to in the situation you want to in the place you want to and not in the enemy conditions. If there is someone to take the fight for you, you let them and regroup to regain strength.

Same strategy was used by perkunas countless times when fighting for toi as a example, you didn't like how the situation was looking, so you make escape or regroup and fight on the spot you want in the conditions you want if you are allowed to.

We had 2 objectives at start of siege 1- keep our castle. 2- Try to make perkunas lose cloak and circlet from aden since we dont fight much chinos perkunas is only enemy almost in not siege time or epics. So all fights ganks backdoor rushing retreating and anything else was done to achieve this 2 goals.

All in all there was some good fights and it was fun. good fight everyone. don't feed the trolls by looking mad ^_^

Edited by Valeera
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Mak1s said:

WOW, how big responsibility is that :o I just don't care what other thinks, I said what i wanted to say. It is your choise to believe or not.

As far as it concerns me (because i posted the photo ) nothing serious happened , it doesnt even matter if it was you or not (ofc i believe it wasnt you anyway). Its good you clarified it though.

So peace out :D

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Pince said:

And AGAIN then whine server dead... YOU DO THAT DEAD SERVER when not getting fun from game and leaving "to find what is good" in other shit servers...

I just can't help but imagine that famous CL gathering his sheep and making brainwashing speeches about how NF, SM etc zerg the server and you need to fight hard against that oppression.
Yeah, I'm talking about that guy whose only reason to log in game is to pm ppl wearing karmian or better and look for fresh meatshield to recruit.
Let's recap, who killed the server?
NF?
SM?
illuminati?
Maybe the weak trashes who as it happens in every server want to join the side greater in numbers?

quality>quantity , remember that: you will always enjoy the game much better in the opposition.
have fun in game, flame is ok and all, just refrain from being a rude cvnt that embarasses his cp.

18 minutes ago, Sensei said:

@Pince I'm ganging all map now, in 20 mins 3 pts pr'ed from 3 and then 4 ppl.
have a nice day

Maybe gank toi huh?

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

I just can't help but imagine that famous CL gathering his sheep and making brainwashing speeches about how NF, SM etc zerg the server and you need to fight hard against that oppression.
Yeah, I'm talking about that guy whose only reason to log in game is to pm ppl wearing karmian or better and look for fresh meatshield to recruit.
Let's recap, who killed the server?
NF?
SM?
illuminati?
Maybe the weak trashes who as it happens in every server want to join the side greater in numbers?

quality>quantity , remember that: you will always enjoy the game much better in the opposition.
have fun in game, flame is ok and all, just refrain from being a rude cvnt that embarasses his cp.

bb.jpg

(c)

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

@Pince I'm ganging all map now, in 20 mins 3 pts pr'ed from 3 and then 4 ppl.
have a nice day

Why i should know this? O.o SM pack reloged when we went after them in TOi after our prime so? Did we scream abou that? Just like Nansey did when ours 4-5 ppl pt PR from SV after some pvp there when your side got more ppl for us :D LOL just read what Valeera wrote... If we see we dont have chance there, why we should give away free frags O.o GN all

13 hours ago, Pince said:

Why i should know this? O.o SM pack reloged when we went after them in TOi after our prime so? Did we scream abou that? Just like Nansey did when ours 4-5 ppl pt PR from SV after some pvp there when your side got more ppl for us :D LOL just read what Valeera wrote... If we see we dont have chance there, why we should give away free frags O.o GN all

dafak, im Nansey and you soe'd from toi, making me laugh in your face in Aden.
You even tried to climb again hoping to sandwich Sm archer pt with Rip who relogged at 7.
But you decided to abort when you saw us come down, kek

Edited by Sensei

14 minutes ago, Sensei said:

dafak, im Nansey and you soe'd from toi, making me laugh in your face in Aden.
You even tried to climb again hoping to sandwich Sm archer pt with Rip who relogged at 7.
But you decide to abort when you saw us come down, kek

sandwich what and with who? prime is over, people have lives. we saw you coming down? where? we didn't even noticed lol. we just left from rift and saw wartags, so we chased them until they relogged and went to town.
where the from you getting this info lol. wake up from your dream please

Edited by BoogeyMan

12 hours ago, BoogeyMan said:

sandwich what and with who? prime is over, people have lives. we saw you coming down? where? we didn't even noticed lol. we just left from rift and saw wartags, so we chased them until they relogged and went to town.
where the from you getting this info lol. wake up from your dream please

Don't be a tool, your prime ended because we came up. Rip relog / Biz relog / Fatality...soe :D
Once again I would like to apologize on behalf of NF, SM who zerged TOI with 2 pts and killed the server one more time.
Do the maths and wake up yourself buddy