San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

My point is ppl like nnixy crying that admins add some new different features and make server very custom but as u see its part of official patch

++++ max dye addition stat +5 !!!! SUPERGREAT... BUT !!!!!!! you prevent mages have +15 wit while you give them passive skill for casting speed ??? WTF ?

fighters have very big problem with mana... better if you adjust this somehow...

Give mana pots todo fighter, and UD

++++ max dye addition stat +5 !!!! SUPERGREAT... BUT !!!!!!! you prevent mages have +15 wit while you give them passive skill for casting speed ??? WTF ?

fighters have very big problem with mana... better if you adjust this somehow...

Loool, fighter's mana problems hahahahhaba

Give fighters mana pots because of their mana problems, and give UD to wizzies since they have... health problems.

Give mana pots todo fighter, and UD

Loool, fighter's mana problems hahahahhaba

Give fighters mana pots because of their mana problems, and give UD to wizzies since they have... health problems.

​hahahaha +1

• Like 1

i wondered u discuss something with yr players. u have to decide yrself what to do, and not listen to community at all. or we will have blink on mages, rush on destroers, cp pots with 1 minute cd and some type of mana pots without elixirs. 

look at russian off servers. they gained only a half of content from korea. and installed it for 2.5 angry users.

u wanna do same with us? look at what u want do with this server - and do it. dont listen all community pls.

community are the ones who makes the servers, ofc admins have the last say on stuff but without the community server wouldnt exist. we decide by ourselves most of the points and tho ppl argue about some stuff some are not open for discussion, altho i dont see any problm on giving the ppl some opinion power in some particular points. afterall if theres someone spending as much time as we do on the server (and in some cases even more time then us) its the community.

we do not do stuff cuz ppl ask for it, we do stuff cuz we think it will make it better, and in some points with some stuff we like to listen to comunity arguments and thoughts about it so we can see it from bigger picture.

by listening to community thoughts about some particular points we can see problms or solutions that one or 2 persons alone can miss... there for making it in general easier to see all problms and all solution of a possible addition or removal of something.

A decent server exist for the community to enjoy and not only for admins to fill their pockets with money and go on vacation forever after 3 months server running (damn vacation... i dont even know what that is anymore xD), so the community should also have a say on what goes on with the server.

im not saying that comunity should pick what they want and it will be done, im saying community  output on some subjects, helps creating a better enviroment that might please most of the ppl for the longer amount of time without hurting or damaging the server or the players on it or even the admins.

• Like 5

​So if I understand it correctly:

https://l2central.info/classic/Баюм - Baium, 42 million HP = Baium ring

https://l2central.info/home/classic/998-lineage-ii-classic-saviors-2-0-rejdovye-bossy - Baium's Priest, 1.6 million HP, SPAWNS EVERYDAY = has - even small - chance for Baium ring?

Please tell me I just translated something wrong.

https://l2central.info/home/classic/998-lineage-ii-classic-saviors-2-0-rejdovye-bossy - Baium's Priest, 1.6 million HP, SPAWNS EVERYDAY = has - even small - chance for Baium ring?

​now i see why all on offi have these epics )

​is the reason for play in cp and dont need to be a zerg to get epics

​thats not how it works, even if u are in cp, u have to cooperate with other clan/ally pts to get something as precious as epic, it shouldnt be given for free to everyone

​thats not how it works, even if u are in cp, u have to cooperate with other clan/ally pts to get something as precious as epic, it shouldnt be given for free to everyone

​lol, first is all about chance to get it, second u are not in instance or some like that so u need to camp and win pvp if another ppl go obv and do the rb, so what is the diference? not much ppl but is the same
and why u need to cooperate with other clan ally? for example u cooperate with some ally to get aq? or u bought that in giran harbor?

6) New Second class skills

• Focus Attack - Warlord
  • Angelic Icon - Paladin
  • Summon Beast Soulshots - All Summoners
  • Might of Heaven - bishop, elven elder, Shillien Elder and Prophet
  • Shadow Step - All Daggers
  • Spell Master - All magic classes. Effect is different for every race.

Question: And add Pirate/Assassin Transformations ? just to know... maybe we can to debate?

​lol, first is all about chance to get it, second u are not in instance or some like that so u need to camp and win pvp if another ppl go obv and do the rb, so what is the diference? not much ppl but is the same
and why u need to cooperate with other clan ally? for example u cooperate with some ally to get aq? or u bought that in giran harbor?

​first of all i said other CLAN/ALLY PARTIES (i tried to imply to cooperate with different pts from your own clan/ally, not enemies)

yes, its still just chance to drop it, but it was always like epics stayed in big clans, and if u add these, there will be more and more epics on server, and when u consider there are epics on market already now free to any1, then dunno what will happen once there will be overflow of epics (and yes, i know u need 4 epics to do lvl 3 epic, but thats why it should be even harder to get those)

​first of all i said other CLAN/ALLY PARTIES (i tried to imply to cooperate with different pts from your own clan/ally, not enemies)

yes, its still just chance to drop it, but it was always like epics stayed in big clans, and if u add these, there will be more and more epics on server, and when u consider there are epics on market already now free to any1, then dunno what will happen once there will be overflow of epics (and yes, i know u need 4 epics to do lvl 3 epic, but thats why it should be even harder to get those)

​so in ur opinion this game is for play only with 100ppl if u want to get some like epic and ncsoft is wrong to try to balance the chance to get some like epics for example

6) New Second class skills

• Focus Attack - Warlord
  • Angelic Icon - Paladin
  • Summon Beast Soulshots - All Summoners
  • Might of Heaven - bishop, elven elder, Shillien Elder and Prophet
  • Shadow Step - All Daggers
  • Spell Master - All magic classes. Effect is different for every race.

Question: And add Pirate/Assassin Transformations ? just to know... maybe we can to debate?

​No.

• Like 1

​so in ur opinion this game is for play only with 100ppl if u want to get some like epic and ncsoft is wrong to try to balance the chance to get some like epics for example

​It's not about epics or whatever else, is simply about server's beating heart. Big alliances with enemies and inside drama is what drives the server alive, not little pve parties like LLGHT's.

Top a grd are epic sets (stun/sleep/root resists) they, like epic jewels, should be obtain as a result of competitive edge. And some times that edge is not lvl 75 (gf UQ) but maybe 20 more people online on that farming night.

Fights should be BIG and Dramatic that's the real l2, metin for rest.

• Like 1

​epics are the hardest thing u should be able to obtain, it shouldnt be like "oh hey guys, this boss just spawned, lets kill it with our pt and try to get epic"

now i dont care if they implement them or not, and even if they do implement them, i believe they will be really hard bosses (HP doesnt look that hard, maybe they will have insane defences but who knows), still i am againts those, but thats just my opinion

• Like 1

U talk about pvp and server alive? how many ppl gonna fight baium ? think about the pride time of clans/allys. Isnt like sieges, maybe the ppl fight the first and second baium, but later ? if u need like 60/70 ppl to do baium atm (correct me if im wrong in this because isnt the same if u can do baium with 30/40) 

U talk about pvp and server alive? how many ppl gonna fight baium ? think about the pride time of clans/allys. Isnt like sieges, maybe the ppl fight the first and second baium, but later ? if u need like 60/70 ppl to do baium atm (correct me if im wrong in this because isnt the same if u can do baium with 30/40) 

​u wont be able to kill baium even with 70 ppl when it gets introduced

Hello guys i haven'ts played for a lot of months that game but i ll try to re-join at Saviors Update i hope!
First of all i loved the patch notes of that update but i would rather not to change many things in your way like items or whatever!
As for the 5 options you need feedback i suggest all of them to intoduced BUT with some fear for CP pots. If you are able to protect the server from clickers then CP on else i dont want em here even if some1 can't carry enought it's crucial for PvP. 

2) Daily reward system.

We were thinking about some kind of daily reward system when player every day when he logs (with 24h interval ofc) can claim some box containing some sort of consumables such as soulshots or even some special coins they can use later to buy some consumables or something around this. Nothing too big but a little something to keep ppl more interested on logging everyday. All these items would be not tradable ofc to avoid ppl logging over 9000 chars and get everything on main char.

Don't add this feature. Maybe we change this feature by Vote System. We should advertising our server if we want big community.

Great idea

I feel like mini-bosses are a smart move to attract more players. Since every player aims at the best gear. Meaning even smaller clans as access to top items.

Good move by NCSoft.

I feel like mini-bosses are a smart move to attract more players. Since every player aims at the best gear. Meaning even smaller clans as access to top items.

Good move by NCSoft.

​Dunno, I'm still fairly certain that those raids will be a regular dinner for the largest clans anyway, at least until all of them have a full RB jewel set level 3.