Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Part 5 is here :D

nice

btw, just saying that here is nice example what will happen if cp pots are implemented, soil will be immortal even if he goes 1vs4 (even now they have problem to kill him with just healing pots, imagine he can spam cp pots O.o)

• Like 2

nice

btw, just saying that here is nice example what will happen if cp pots are implemented, soil will be immortal even if he goes 1vs4 (even now they have problem to kill him with just healing pots, imagine he can spam cp pots O.o)

​or maybe the others will be able to survive and eventualy after 15 seconds he will run out of mana and stay there hitting you in the face for 40 dmg xD.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

nice

​or maybe the others will be able to survive and eventualy after 15 seconds he will run out of mana and stay there hitting you in the face for 40 dmg xD.

​even u dont believe what u wrote after watching this video :D 

after almost a year i still dont understand all the OMG GLAD OP thread to be very honest.

glads are strong its true, glads have a rly good set of skills that complete each other decently. glads are also one of the chars with less mana in the game and one of the chars who is totaly skill reliable. and this is the down side.  if fight last longer then 30 seconds he will either need a personal recharger or he will be running after ppl to smack them on the face with auto attacks, or simply just run around w8ing for mana to show up. you can see that on the last fight of the video he came, he killed a mage, mage got ress he killed it again with no buffs, and thats all she wrote for that fight.

dont understand why ppl consider this OP, he took out the only damage threat on that fight as he was suposed to do and then theres nothing they can do to him, the thing  is, theres not much he can do to them neither cuz all his mana is gone from killing that mage 2 times and some more random skills around.

• Like 2

after almost a year i still dont understand all the OMG GLAD OP thread to be very honest.

glads are strong its true, glads have a rly good set of skills that complete each other decently. glads are also one of the chars with less mana in the game and one of the chars who is totaly skill reliable. and this is the down side.  if fight last longer then 30 seconds he will either need a personal recharger or he will be running after ppl to smack them on the face with auto attacks, or simply just run around w8ing for mana to show up. you can see that on the last fight of the video he came, he killed a mage, mage got ress he killed it again with no buffs, and thats all she wrote for that fight.

dont understand why ppl consider this OP, he took out the only damage threat on that fight as he was suposed to do and then theres nothing they can do to him, the thing  is, theres not much he can do to them neither cuz all his mana is gone from killing that mage 2 times and some more random skills around.

​i am not crying they are op, yes they are strong, but do u truly believe that mage would profit from cp pots more than warrior? warriors can carry sh1tload more of them, they have bigger cp pools, so u can spam it efficiently for longer time and they have better defences, that means 200 cp is more on warrior than on mage ;) anyway in each chronicle there were few classes which were totally op, there isnt anything u can do about that in L2, so its perfectly fine

200 CP means 200 CP doesnt matter on what char it is xD

my point is, a well geared mage can outburst a glad and can do it for longer, meaning that if a char with constant damage output manages to survive the glads burst glad get reduced to one more body running around. and then he can have as many CP pots as he wants becuz after he is out of mana either his party can cover for him and clean up the mess, or he gonna die like the rest either he has 200 cp potion or none.

on my opinion the CP potions are a boost for every quishy char. now a days most of the classes have no chance of turning the fight around if they get ganked. they will take 3 hits to the face and a couple more splash dmg and they done. with the cp pots they would get a chance of turning around and fight. tho is still not sure if the pots will be there or not and what weight they gonna have or reuse or etc so we kinda having a pointless discussion here like 2 old english dudes in the coffe arguing about the color of the sky xD

200 CP means 200 CP doesnt matter on what char it is xD

my point is, a well geared mage can outburst a glad and can do it for longer, meaning that if a char with constant damage output manages to survive the glads burst glad get reduced to one more body running around. and then he can have as many CP pots as he wants becuz after he is out of mana either his party can cover for him and clean up the mess, or he gonna die like the rest either he has 200 cp potion or none.

​200 cp is 200 cp, but u can use more of them on 15k cp+hp pool than on 5k hp+cp pool and profit from it

so we kinda having a pointless discussion here like 2 old english dudes in the coffe arguing about the color of the sky xD

​for u its maybe pointless coz u have other things to do probably, but for me, do u know how boring it is to farm archer? so i gotta waste that time somehow :P 

oh hey i found part 6 already

http://9gag.com/gag/aqLzVvp

​ahahahaha omg this guy :D:D  My opinion about CP pots it's OFC to don't add them, the whole pvp system will fail. As you said about mp, most of classes will run out of mp! That's a good option in classic with no cp pots until now. NNyxi thanks for that i'll check it later have to leave for work.

I miss the parts where you gank people 10-15 lvls below and shout "lol noobs learn to play rofl" and that sort of things. Nice pvp, but you could be more mature...

I miss the parts where you gank people 10-15 lvls below and shout "lol noobs learn to play rofl" and that sort of things. Nice pvp, but you could be more mature...

​This is  A media section if you wanna beg for mercy or cry go to "General Discussion" section or pm ingame for mercy
Damn This Is Lineage 2 Wake Up.Do you eve know what "PK" Means? POWER KILL.So go farm gain some power/items/clan/friends/ally or go find a pvp x9000 server farm in 2 days and pvp
P.S You Make me sick......

​This is  A media section if you wanna beg for mercy or cry go to "General Discussion" section or pm ingame for mercy
Damn This Is Lineage 2 Wake Up.Do you eve know what "PK" Means? POWER KILL.So go farm gain some power/items/clan/friends/ally or go find a pvp x9000 server farm in 2 days and pvp
P.S You Make me sick......

​I don't care at how you get your pvp (I don't even know wtf are you talking about, but whatever...). I just care about how you kids behave when you satisfy your frustrations in an online videogame. Just that.

P.S. I'm sorry, maybe you need a doctor. Get well.

nice

​There you have it.

Everything is balanced as long as it can run out of mana. Which is yet another reason you guys need to take a look at the lv 3 Orfen earring, which kind is taking away this balance feature.

Thats why I ask if u add some scrolls like in official for nobless? Because pvp woukd change totally.