Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Orfen regen mp for physic skills

Orfen shouldnt work on physical skils? Hmm thats interesting. 2:20. About TSS i thought its only bugged in test server :(

​I start with this. I see u are not so much into korea and u dont know that korea has MP pots :) your welcome no need to thanks.

Second, did u ever play one lower chronicle than gracia PRP or EE? Ressist never worked like it was after gracia. Those buffs were unusable. The difference in DMG was so small that noone used it. 

YY pro players using "DARK RESIST" buff in pvp in most of c6 server against necro. Yea yea, java server best servers. Or the server is higher than x20.

Still its classic, they do what they want. It is fresh, thats why it is hard to get real info and people working on it. Look EE skill turn undead on 2.0 makes damage not to undead monster but also to the player. Why? Because NC soft has better games to update and invest their brain than some "classic" with max 30 k users all around the world.

1 watch the movie again and ull notice he get mp from hiting mobs not from spaming potions. I dont know how its supposed to work on our server (ask San0 which server features we follow mostly) and dunno if it isnt same on ru? and i dont care since i dont have orfen. I just point out that in korean server it works on physical skills. WHat u gonna do with that knowledge, i dont care

2. I played since c3 untill god chronicles, and before ncsoft introduced attribute system (fire stones etc), resist bufs were very powerful. Unholy resist lvl 3 was decreasing necro dmg by 30%. Elemental protection by 20% from water wind earth and 30% from fire etc. On hellbound they changed these skills to give "30" instead of "30%" resist. This "30 points" were giving fewer % of real dmg reduction and surely lower than 30%. Then the scaling of attribute was further change in gracia, then again changed in h5 and again changed in god. In god every 1 point of resist was actually giving very very little % of resist and also there were breakpoints in characteristic. Sometimes you could add 50 resist to one attribute and there was 0% dmg reduction and sometimes you needed to get only 1 resist point more and  you could gain 10+% dmg reduction. I hope i clarified things a bit, a bit complicated to explain in english, dunno if u gonna understand :P

3. Why are you flaming me? I just said these buffs work correct here and i guess u have same opinion so why do u flame me? Go read again my post. I Touched topic of resists to answer previous post. Also in my opinion if the power of old resist buffs would return, mages wouldnt be balanced in pvp (too weak dmg)

Get the **** out of here UQ dumb players.

You all suckers are 72+ ONLY cuz of Orfen and now that we are catching up with level 70+ your pants are trembling when our glads one shot your assses when there is stigma and hex on you.

YOU wanted to play mages to own early game, well good fight making all those kills.

Now it's end game baby, its time when you will cry each day on forum when a melee party enters in your poor mages and absolutely rapes every single pew pew mage of you.

Love  your panic to "fix" other classes and items when you start getting it deep up your a**.

PS: How Orfen to regen mp for mages and not for physicals is even normal in your monkey brain.

• Like 5

resist dark/ holly work the same on official servers, they aren't bugged here, it's classic problem with elemental system.

We can leave it like that or UQ army of necro's will start crying, or really fix it and make us feel the dark resist to balance the OP power of necromancers.

• Like 2

So today in pvp with TOP PRO player SOil i have some question.

1. why orfen regen for him mana ? he spent 2 rebufs on exping and kill all mobs just with skills and never use regen mp or sit for mana.  (have 8 gb movi how he exp) also have tested with 57 glad and 3 lvl orfen, skills give  from 80 % to 120 % mp from how much skill cost.

2. why triple sonick slash are not repeired  ?? CD must be 10 sec, but skill have 5 sec.and SOIL dont say nothink ? hmmm

3. why sonic blaster have almost 95-99 % for stun chance, and stun resists dont help at all ?

and who say abaut balance class, who say abaut  reflect dmg..... Glad can exp with no regen mana, he can hit heavy armor for 1700-1900-2500 normal hits,and kill mag with 2 skills, when mag make just 1200-1500 dmg.

4. DEX have no efect. -15 DEX not efected at all, the same atak speed with skill, the same attack speed with normal hits. with all this - 15 dex crit chance with skill is +/- 50 %

​lol you stupid dumb... I got TOP C jewerly +6 and mage hit me for 1800 - 3,500 for crit... if he is well set up... +/-2 lvl... so you better dont post man...

btw from where you take that glad hit with normal hits to heavy 1700-2500? :D

- dex reduce skill atk speed... are you on drugs or just soo stupid ?!

1. why orfen regen for him mana ? he spent 2 rebufs on exping and kill all mobs just with skills and never use regen mp or sit for mana.  (have 8 gb movi how he exp) also have tested with 57 glad and 3 lvl orfen, skills give  from 80 % to 120 % mp from how much skill cost.

2. why triple sonick slash are not repeired  ?? CD must be 10 sec, but skill have 5 sec.and SOIL dont say nothink ? hmmm

3. why sonic blaster have almost 95-99 % for stun chance, and stun resists dont help at all ?

and who say abaut balance class, who say abaut  reflect dmg..... Glad can exp with no regen mana, he can hit heavy armor for 1700-1900-2500 normal hits,and kill mag with 2 skills, when mag make just 1200-1500 dmg.

4. DEX have no efect. -15 DEX not efected at all, the same atak speed with skill, the same attack speed with normal hits. with all this - 15 dex crit chance with skill is +/- 50 %

​lol you stupid dumb... I got TOP C jewerly +6 and mage hit me for 1800 - 3,500 for crit... if he is well set up... +/-2 lvl... so you better dont post man...

​take taimer like me, put +/-0 DEX and use skill, than make -15 DEX and check the timer. with bouth wariants my stun have 2 sec.18 mili sec  cast. so dex dont change nothink, also we check on glad, tyr, and dest skills, all skills have the same attack speed

​xaxaxaxa

1 orfen not broken he must regen just for magick skill.

​Haha, zorgzor strikes again.

Yes, Orfen should work only on mages from Taduliz CP, not any other characters.

OMG ROFL, somebody pls stop this.

• Like 2

or UQ army of necro's will start crying

you drunk? ​UQ have 2 necro, KeTaMuH + PinkCake :pandaredlol:

i tell you a secret, UQ have some other armies, like a army of horses ICanFly + servitor, one man army xWaRx, army of water Dee + OppA :hapydancsmil:

P.S. for recruting: forget about wickedsick and DarkLegion, we have armies, join us! :vise:

resist dark/ holly work the same on official servers, they aren't bugged here, it's classic problem with elemental system.

We can leave it like that or UQ army of necro's will start crying, or really fix it and make us feel the dark resist to balance the OP power of necromancers.

​I believe in classic that's how they balance necros, with these buff resists, there are no other buff resists. But if they're not working ofc he will be much more OP. 

Dex affect cast time of a skill, not re-use timer. Re-use timer is fixed. Cry as much as you want, ofc everybody has the priviledge to do it on forum. It is fun and makes forum more interesting. But please don't be ignorant. Cry about things you are 100% sure how they work. 

• Like 1

Dex affect cast time of a skill, not re-use timer. Re-use timer is fixed. Cry as much as you want, ofc everybody has the priviledge to do it on forum. It is fun and makes forum more interesting. But please don't be ignorant. Cry about things you are 100% sure how they work. 

​i dont say abaut reuse time, read what i say. the same cast time of skill with +/- 0 dex and -15 Dex

when stun resist, stun chance from glad skill, CD from glad skill will be repaired ? when OL make sleep with 90 % chance all cry there cose it was me, now when Soil stun all with 90 % chance its normal ? for me no.

​i dont say abaut reuse time, read what i say. the same cast time of skill with +/- 0 dex and -15 Dex

WTB when stun resist, stun chance from glad skill, CD from glad skill will be repaired ? when OL make sleep with 90 % chance all cry there cose it was me, now when Soil stun all with 90 % chance its normal ? for me no.

​5 euro

• Like 1

WTB when stun resist, stun chance from glad skill, CD from glad skill will be repaired ? when OL make sleep with 90 % chance all cry there cose it was me, now when Soil stun all with 90 % chance its normal ? for me no.

​I remember you crying about a month ago or more(i think it was one of those sieges u end up w/o castle) about landrates,i told u then and i will tell u now the same thing : LVL DIFFERENCE MATTERS THE MOST!! The problem is that you cry about it on forum while noone else does it again and again.  Also,it's not the same cast time,it has some small difference. You have a way to count miliseconds? Or you talk just to make impression?

Hello San0, can u do me a favor?

Yes, how may i help you user?

Please ban zorgzor forum acc !

Or recruit him to your development team please ???

PS : Hey zorgzor ! Just wondering that, if you are not happy playing here. You are free to leave. Alot of people here dont want to see your nick name pop up on forum everyday. U know?

I cant even remember well how many time you QQ about this bug that bug blah blah trolololol on forum and good luck to server blah blah. But guess what? We were too unlucky thats why you still are here ?

• Like 1

when stun resist, stun chance from glad skill, CD from glad skill will be repaired ? when OL make sleep with 90 % chance all cry there cose it was me, now when Soil stun all with 90 % chance its normal ? for me no.

​The thing is that -15 dex lowers only a bit atk speed, thats why dex suck here and most of classes dont use it.

1-99 dex it is between interwal 0-3seconds.(check sano video, it offcourse depends on skill.) That means 1 dex lowers your casting speed around 0.03 second. 

the crying post...

logic: "i dont have orfen lvl 3, i will cry in forums asking to fix it" (even when isnt a bug) 

​take taimer like me, put +/-0 DEX and use skill, than make -15 DEX and check the timer. with bouth wariants my stun have 2 sec.18 mili sec  cast. so dex dont change nothink, also we check on glad, tyr, and dest skills, all skills have the same attack speed

​I tryied myself... no need timer to see the huge difference... if you are buffed up it is very big difference... atk speed affects skill execution speed... dont talk shits omg...

ppl are right here... you used that ability of orfen for a long time.. now when others do you cry... Buddy really, delete forum account...

haha, if u think dex doesnt influence cast of the skills u must be retarded, coz by that u imply that attack speed doesnt influence cast time of the skills, which is absolute utter bullsh1t, if u check unbuffed character and fully buffed char, i am pretty sure my physical skills will be caster 2-3 times faster than w/o buffs (and if u say we talk about dex and not buffs, then u should realize that cast speed of skills is connected with DEX only because it increases/decreases atk speed)

about orfen, in previous topic YOU YOURSELF asked that question on ru off forum (http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_p154993507), and straight first answer about it (5th one in a row) said its both for magic and physical skills
eventho i dont understand ruskies that well (and i am bored to read it slowly to get at least some idea), there are just some deducations that MAYBE it was changed in 2.0, not for sure

the crying post...

logic: "i dont have orfen lvl 3, i will cry in forums asking to fix it" (even when isnt a bug) 

​I'd say if it was a bug, people wouldn't complain that much because it would be expected to be fixed in near future.

The problem is that it's broken on purpose into a point where it starts undermining the core of the game.

• Like 1

1: the most important. where soil get/buy the orfen lvl 3...its a big question... cause no one of us(ES & UQ) sells epics.... 

2: Warlord skill dont regen Mp (i tested) , gladi skill does regen mp... TH skills at my point of view, dont regen mp, or maybe a little and when its lands its critical....

so.. orfen only works fine or broke for Gladis... WTFA

We did kill orfen even when i was on MG , with 5 chars or something............So idk why you are so sure you got ALL orfens :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this