Sign in to follow this  
iRedZerg

Austistic/Cancerous community?

Can u tell us true info dear ninja boy? Im only human. :D

​its pretty obvious to be honest , 1st we are a full clan with 36-37 active people, so idk why you say we lack players , 2nd we help nonfactors individually cause some of them are old friends (or new friends? ^^) , as clans we are neutral. :)

As you can see in this topic our ally isnt exactly friendly with them :D

​dont remember this QQ you talk about ... anyway nob who killed you 1 vs 1 ... 3:1 i won you so show some respect... they think you are something special.. we will dance when im same lvl again..

It's noob if you wanna call me like that not nob, nob we used to say noblesse players. Show respect, hmm like your title old days, respect your enemy? And you did what, you were stunning randoms in EV. You show to others many times what person you're man. And you won me at 56 lvls? or what. You're donating for items/adena from the start you're playing, back there at 56 it matters a lot the items, in 74 it's not that big deal. Waiting to reach me but we won't dance, i'll have fun on your char's body xD  

Stiba do you believe that with 2 archer parties you can take gludio from us? That's funny, last siege I remember rushing alone to you and running back :P 

• Like 2

​dont remember this QQ you talk about ... anyway nob who killed you 1 vs 1 ... 3:1 i won you so show some respect... they think you are something special.. we will dance when im same lvl again..

It's noob if you wanna call me like that not nob, nob we used to say noblesse players. Show respect, hmm like your title old days, respect your enemy? And you did what, you were stunning randoms in EV. You show to others many times what person you're man. And you won me at 56 lvls? or what. You're donating for items/adena from the start you're playing, back there at 56 it matters a lot the items, in 74 it's not that big deal. Waiting to reach me but we won't dance, i'll have fun on your char's body xD  

Stiba do you believe that with 2 archer parties you can take gludio from us? That's funny, last siege I remember rushing alone to you and running back :P 

​Lol :D at lvl 64 you get kicked your ass hard and you start call me donator? I donated for Staff of life... and you picked to play with BW instead of FP+6 so dont call me donator you dummy. All I had in game I made in game then. you will go to village again cause you are pride... always make videos where you put that lauthing mdfker on dmg on Dee.. LOL why dont you post video when Maquiavel lvl 71 killed you 1vs1 while you 3 lvls higher with epic jewel on ?! :D Soil is best?! Bullshit...  every dumb know stun lower lvl and kill them... I remember how you reloged to Tandakin to have lighting strike to kill me... cause you could not stop me so please... stop talk here...

Regarding stuning random tanks... not random... ppl who bothered me... it is called revenge... I respect enemies.. dont laught them, dont make stupid videos and dont make pictures how ppl are death with adena RIP around them... i dont consider to be honorable.

I never said that I respect UQ. So yes i'll troll them. About 1v1 thing, i'm open to go in arena and play 1v1 and not when im in spawn at blazing. Also that 3-1 you're saying it was on 1.3 and on 1.3 the only player was 64 it was Dee. So Stop lying man and don't spam your mental things here. A guy that buying 4 or 5 pairs of sls, playing mostly solo and enchanting them on 1.3 that adena were less than now as drop, yep you have donated and I don't really care about this, it's your money. But what I wanna say is that you had much better equip than me and it did matters a lot then. Don't spam other lies, whoever wants 1v1 just pm me and let's go to an arena, or even outside if you like with countdown or wait for olympiad ;) (Just please don't bsoe in the arena)

• Like 2

Yomana:Thx for info, but i dont belive it. 

Soil: We r lows lvls, we know it, we dont tryhard it,  we just go there for fun. We love mass pvp and last CS was rly good relax. Amazing start, when we go to Giran Castle and first enemy down Soil. Man, when do u listen guys on our TS. Its funny moments, reason play this game. :D

Btw. We have there 1st archer pt, 2nd pt without heal, 1arch,2mage, no sws.Guys have lvl 50-60lvl and we kill so many players from your ally(65-76?), we cant take Castle, but we can join to mass pvp and we can little help your enemies killing u.

U still talk about respect enemy and u alone dont respect news low lvls players, clans and your clan/ally hunting it on low hunting zones.

So many clans are strongers than we. But thx your strategy pking, fear they never join on CS, we do it. Y, we visit Gludio, our top sws die for sec from guards, so we run away, but u must port back to your castle, little victory for us. :D

I never said that I respect UQ. So yes i'll troll them. About 1v1 thing, i'm open to go in arena and play 1v1 and not when im in spawn at blazing. Also that 3-1 you're saying it was on 1.3 and on 1.3 the only player was 64 it was Dee. So Stop lying man and don't spam your mental things here. A guy that buying 4 or 5 pairs of sls, playing mostly solo and enchanting them on 1.3 that adena were less than now as drop, yep you have donated and I don't really care about this, it's your money. But what I wanna say is that you had much better equip than me and it did matters a lot then. Don't spam other lies, whoever wants 1v1 just pm me and let's go to an arena, or even outside if you like with countdown or wait for olympiad ;) (Just please don't bsoe in the arena)

​I beat you fair live it it! I did my duals by myself on enchant... first duals I did I enchanted to +10.... so no donation and no buying many pairs back then. When we were 64 Dee was 69 or 70. I dont care about the others... we know how it was. You better pray I dont have time to play and lvl up...

Yomana:Thx for info, but i dont belive it.

​Believe it or not, we dont give a single fuck about vigilance or their ally. Our only business with them is based only on personal friendships between some of ours "core" members which come back here after few months (Waterworks, Hymli, ADFnoobDraco, Sayomi, me....) to revive Nonfactors and between some former members NF (my raw estimate its like 8 ppl from Vigi atm was in NF) and some other friends from for example Soulmate (our ally back in time ....plus some of our friends from old Syndicate -Balu, Hitsu, Monyka etc are in SM as well right now)... I dont expect you will understand that, you have no idea what kind of shitstorms we went throught together with some of them in past (before you even started here)... So maybe thats the reason you somehow think they are helping us or whatever...But, once again,  that doesnt mean any kind of ally between us.
For example sometimes we just have to kill some of their members if they are ganking us with our enemies (for example Swissmode pairing with Tys0n etc)... You really think we would do that to clan which is suposed to "helping us" ? :) 
You can contact me to PMs (i am from Czech as you) to ask something if you still dont wana believe that... 

• Like 3

@HellHound Yeah HellHound speaking about pride. Ah dude those memories when u were flaming, spamming and insulting Perkunas on your daily basis. Flaming Dragon Valley shout chat accusing bizz and Reaver cps   of autism by pking low level chars including you. Saying u would never join them. Here we go ... I came bck after 4 months and u are in Perkunas. Rly ..u should be the last one here talking about pride.

@BizQQuiT Really man ..u really offered him a hand after those months ?;)

We ignored him totally and kept playing our games. In the next 5 minutes he logs with a duelist with name Hellhound or Hellbound I cant remember correctly and PK's all 9 players of us. 

Why dont use Newby Protect buff hold 1 Hr. And he can do nothing if he 10 lvl higher as u little Padawan. ;)

• Like 1

@HellHound Yeah HellHound speaking about pride. Ah dude those memories when u were flaming, spamming and insulting Perkunas on your daily basis. Flaming Dragon Valley shout chat accusing bizz and Reaver cps   of autism by pking low level chars including you. Saying u would never join them. Here we go ... I came bck after 4 months and u are in Perkunas. Rly ..u should be the last one here talking about pride.

@BizQQuiT Really man ..u really offered him a hand after those months ?;)

​I still dont like PK without reason - nothing change there... those gus with iRedZerg were impolite so that is totally different story. And regarding pride it has nothing to do with shouting... i mean it like "pride comes before fall" that is how it was mentioned.

@Hymli regarding Perkunas - I have been looking for solid CP to lvl up when I came back after months... and I was shouting 3 weeks. I had some invitation offer from Vene (VR) but it wasnt party working well (no offence - just my opinion) so I got another offer from the other guys by that time Reaver left server and attitude has changed a bit... so yes I joined  them. In my opinion CP>clan>ally. So whenever I will look for CP i dont care about what clan or aly it is. Once you decide play in group you have to take whole the package! Same as marriage ;)

• Like 1

@Hymli regarding Perkunas - I have been looking for solid CP to lvl up when I came back after months... and I was shouting 3 weeks. I had some invitation offer from Vene (VR) but it wasnt party working well (no offence - just my opinion) so I got another offer from the other guys by that time Reaver left server and attitude has changed a bit... so yes I joined  them. In my opinion CP>clan>ally. So whenever I will look for CP i dont care about what clan or aly it is. Once you decide play in group you have to take whole the package! Same as marriage ;)

As far as i can remember, when you (@Hellhound) celebrated your big comeback we were still part of Magic Guild and Ochoba begged us to give you a chance because you were old friends. We partied once together and after that we voted as one man against you because of several reasons i don't want to list over here. So please stop telling lies you got an invitation offer from me!

A true but small part of your story is that you were three additional weeks without CP in which you continuously annoyed me to get in party with us (seemed to be running, huh?). No offence but even leaving me your phone number was just fun to call once to see if you really show up.

See you in game bro,
Vene

• Like 1

As far as i can remember, when you (@Hellhound) celebrated your big comeback we were still part of Magic Guild and Ochoba begged us to give you a chance because you were old friends. We partied once together and after that we voted as one man against you because of several reasons i don't want to list over here. So please stop telling lies you got an invitation offer from me!

A true but small part of your story is that you were three additional weeks without CP in which you continuously annoyed me to get in party with us (seemed to be running, huh?). No offence but even leaving me your phone number was just fun to call once to see if you really show up.

See you in game bro,
Vene

​I remember a bit different, but doesnt matter... obvioulsy you get offended i did not join you....

btw what is wrong to leave number for beep as indicator to go online? lol should that part be funny or what?!

At first place I was so shocked I had no idea how to react on that because I'm playing this game for 10 years and this is the first time such thing happens to me.

Dont want to be rude but i finished reading after this. 

If u meet something like this firsf time there are 3 options:

1 you dont play 10 years

2 you play alone in servers

3 you just try to say something that everyone knows.

How to fix this?

Make screen and send to KSE he will chat ban them. And stop creating idiotic topics like me. Its my job.

• Like 1

At first place I was so shocked I had no idea how to react on that because I'm playing this game for 10 years and this is the first time such thing happens to me.

Dont want to be rude but i finished reading after this. 

If u meet something like this firsf time there are 3 options:

1 you dont play 10 years

2 you play alone in servers

3 you just try to say something that everyone knows.

How to fix this?

Make screen and send to KSE he will chat ban them. And stop creating idiotic topics like me. Its my job.

:D:D:D

Sadly Lineage 2 community 90% consist of such braindead people. Game is simple as fck. So community is the same. They enjoy any kinds of conflicts and proving they are the best. Ingame PvP goes to forum with kids insulting each other for many pages in thread. They are just mentally limited and their ingame behaviour is reflection of what they are as a real person. They will never know what is real aesthetics and fun in online games. Pressing F1 and F2 constantly is not what you should be proud of. Lineage PvP is one of worst and toxic things in MMORPG history.