SOiL

Here we go again

Cool commentary on 1:30, but not everybody yet was there and no songs/dances, shortly - wasnt ready for fight :)

GL 

​Aha.. cool story 

thx for this soil. perkunas are the useless ppl that i've ever seen.  thx.  here you show quality againt numbers.... anyway i hate you :P

nice ally leader bsoe leaving his ppl alone. die as rat man.

Cool commentary on 1:30, but not everybody yet was there and no songs/dances, shortly - wasnt ready for fight :)

GL 

​Aha.. cool story 

​cool story is ur copypaste music from first server vids.

Also cool story is easy Oren Castle :)

​cool story is ur copypaste music from first server vids.

Also cool story is easy Oren Castle :)

​What about music? o0

Good job, you got oren with our balls.

thx for this soil. perkunas are the useless ppl that i've ever seen.  thx.  here you show quality againt numbers.... anyway i hate you :P

​packing 150 ppl to same category :( 

sometimes my brain stops working when i see the dmg from blaster, which gives even stun, i guess ncsoft really liked humans :P btw hopefully we wont see some guy going nuts just coz he could see core lvl 3 icon on your bar, maybe u e-bay it (haha)? :D keep the videos comming btw

​packing 150 ppl to same category :( 

sometimes my brain stops working when i see the dmg from blaster, which gives even stun, i guess ncsoft really liked humans :P btw hopefully we wont see some guy going nuts just coz he could see core lvl 3 icon on your bar, maybe u e-bay it (haha)? :D keep the videos comming btw

​Sadap 500DmgSR, stop finding excuses, Human race is weak and u know nothing

Ok WP fights 9 vs 2 9 vs 1 9vs 3 in ABG proud of you guys... then you are proud of killing guys with AOE zilliard WLs etc at bridge.. And at 4:06 <--- Ally leader....GG

​Like yesterday right? ;)

Enjoy..

​lol, nice punishment. Are enemies low lvl or just stupid?

​Some are low lvl some are stupid and we are better so that combination Got the result of that massacre :P

They make 2 allies to zerg us but its ok we are here!!!!! About yesterday 4 partys vs 4 partys and just died 4 ppl for us!!! Good try guys and Gf

9v2? You mean 9v8 but 8 weren't organized well :) It's not my problem. About holding the doors, I think noone got it but we killed all ES side and we were defending castle while praying vs perkunas side. gf

Soil i really enjoy ur movies.

In my point of view (excuse me if im wrong) the main key that ur side is mostly victorious in mass pvp is that ur meatshield dd's like u, monster,greenlight + ur tanks/bds/sws(naming koukou here) are fearless and dont care if they die and rush/rush/rush

If u take a look at the opposite side u see meatshield dd's like drefmart or Devilberzeer (sorry if i misspell) that start to rush, stop and run back so the paper dd's (aka mages) dont get in max range to your side and are easy frags.

The other side really need to work on that.

• Like 3

Soil i really enjoy ur movies.

In my point of view (excuse me if im wrong) the main key that ur side is mostly victorious in mass pvp is that ur meatshield dd's like u, monster,greenlight + ur tanks/bds/sws(naming koukou here) are fearless and dont care if they die and rush/rush/rush

If u take a look at the opposite side u see meatshield dd's like drefmart or Devilberzeer (sorry if i misspell) that start to rush, stop and run back so the paper dd's (aka mages) dont get in max range to your side and are easy frags.

The other side really need to work on that.

​Aint no love for the WL :/

9v2? You mean 9v8 but 8 weren't organized well :) It's not my problem. About holding the doors, I think noone got it but we killed all ES side and we were defending castle while praying vs perkunas side. gf

​You know everything about organization watching first part of kols video of sieges decided you are just ez. But you are also braindead you can also ADD some ganks in SOS full party vs 3 guys which are 10 lvl below you.. GG WP w8ing next video