Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

It has begun indeed

29 minutes ago, Warpole said:

between sides its dickhold crosshand one to the other,but your version works too.

damn,did we just cooperate?

wickedsick+dramateam=possible?

Saved this for when the inevitable happens

Honestly what's the inevitable ? For fucks sake we ve been on same "side" so long and u still dont seem to get how fucking stubborn most of us are. As I ve said, idk how many times, I don't change sides, and I don't cooperate with ex enemies. You don't seem to get it tho, obviously cos seeing the profits we could get by going with perkunas it seems unreasonable to you that we don't. Its how u wanna play the game I guess.

Edit: OH! to avoid misunderstandings and further trashtalk, I mean this on merging sides, or changing sides level. I could have any1 from my old enemies with me ofc.

Edited by Pepon

15 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Honestly what's the inevitable ? For fucks sake we ve been on same "side" so long and u still dont seem to get how fucking stubborn most of us are. As I ve said, idk how many times, I don't change sides, and I don't cooperate with ex enemies. You don't seem to get it tho, obviously cos seeing the profits we could get by going with perkunas it seems unreasonable to you that we don't. Its how u wanna play the game I guess.

indeed.gif

56 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

guys stop making friends!!

shiet, so we are suppose to be friends with SM+NF? and all these times i was trying to persuade @Anytime to let me leech him, damn, wrong side, brb will pm cipka from now on :D 

fishfood delusional as always, his cp vs whole server, never ending story

Edited by MoDoy

2 parties ES 2 Parties nf+sm 4 party of perks. 

I'm pretty sure that perks didnt want our help:D

BTW perks did mistake when orf was 10% of hp and they moved for rebuff\regoup. We tried to use our chanse to finish orf and take drop. If no slowpokes in ES PKing everyone we could take it, and there 50\50 chanses for us and es...

About cooperation - we even didnt kill ES PKs till they didnt started pk us.

ES did 2 mistakes 1)try to PK 4 parties with 2 parties 2)didnt take their chanse at the end

Tell me who was cc leader in ES please? I have a strange feeling...

1 hour ago, Warpole said:

between sides its dickhold crosshand one to the other,but your version works too.

damn,did we just cooperate?

wickedsick+dramateam=possible?

54 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Countered already with that.

1 hour ago, Warpole said:

All i can say is that personally i will leave my side the moment we dickhold with perks for epics,or the moment i will even hear that there is a possibility to dickhold with ES.

42 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

2 parties ES 2 Parties nf+sm 4 party of perks. 

I'm pretty sure that perks didnt want our help:D

BTW perks did mistake when orf was 10% of hp and they moved for rebuff\regoup. We tried to use our chanse to finish orf and take drop. If no slowpokes in ES PKing everyone we could take it, and there 50\50 chanses for us and es...

About cooperation - we even didnt kill ES PKs till they didnt started pk us.

ES did 2 mistakes 1)try to PK 4 parties with 2 parties 2)didnt take their chanse at the end

Tell me who was cc leader in ES please? I have a strange feeling...

You wouldnt be able to loot, our party got orfen from 100->60% solo so we would have had looting rigths at all times.

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!

Exclusive footage from dramateam + wickedsick cooperating in LoA 20mins before Orfen:

Lol=)). Sorry m8, we are not ES, and will never be. But w8, with a guy love to SOME and An ally have a lots pu$$y together with those guys starving for epic. I will not suprise if 1 day bizz write a love letter for foxy to dickdock agian, then you realise that you have a big family  =)) 

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

You wouldnt be able to loot, our party got orfen from 100->60% solo so we would have had looting rigths at all times.

!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!

Exclusive footage from dramateam + wickedsick cooperating in LoA 20mins before Orfen:

History always repeats itself, just like how you guys weren't "allied" with ES "only for epics." I might have jump to conclusion a bit early but I've been inactive and out of the loop but I won't be surprised if bizz tries to recruit even AwakenDemon if he starts losing bad enough.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

You moved outside of the lair, it took ~10sec for your mages to get back to the orfen. And you reacted after we were killing it for ~40seconds. If ES would killing orf too instead of PKing our mages we would probably have enough time to pick up. It's dying very fast with 4 party killing it. Not high chanses but still some.

Epic fail pvp xD

Edited by kktnxbye

13 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

You moved outside of the lair, it took ~10sec for your mages to get back to the orfen. And you reacted after we were killing it for ~40seconds. If ES would killing orf too instead of PKing our mages we would probably have enough time to pick up. It's dying very fast with 4 party killing it. Not high chanses but still some.

Epic fail pvp xD

We never lost the looting rights and we were just at the entrance of nest. There was literally 0 chance of you finishing up the boss. We just did played it safe and moved out for fullmana/rebuff/regrp when it was low, since we knew loot was 100% locked to my party cuze we did by far the most dmg.

Dunno if epic fail, but I love scrappy pvp's because in those situation you can see who adapts well and is a good player and who is headless chicken :D

Edited by BlackJack

Hahahahahah I am not there but I think I lose a realy good rb figth fishfood realy bro ? 3 days in your new ally and you dtart cry ? Mabe you are pro at cry.... p.s I love the 3side server.no epic for AD ... love 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to world of lies about ally Wickedsick.

Yesterday i listen next amazing lie, TT are cooperate with Jungle, its your work too, master of boters Fishfood?

5 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I know nothing about l2, but my keyboard will write crap forever!!!

Yes, we know it, we ignore u.

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

We never lost the looting rights and we were just at the entrance of nest. There was literally 0 chance of you finishing up the boss. We just did played it safe and moved out for fullmana/rebuff/regrp when it was low, since we knew loot was 100% locked to my party cuze we did by far the most dmg.

Dunno if epic fail, but I love scrappy pvp's because in those situation you can see who adapts well and is a good player and who is headless chicken :D

What do you mean? Is the looting rights hold for more time than usual drop(~10sec)?

49 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

What do you mean? Is the looting rights hold for more time than usual drop(~10sec)?

ofc its 10 mins i think but i am not sure 

19 minutes ago, pistolas said:

ofc its 10 mins i think but i am not sure 

Oh, didnt know that that changed from c4 times. That removes a lot of variations =\

17 hours ago, fishfood said:

So intrigued as I am about ES leaving perkunas side, I logged in to help them at orfen today. I can't say I was surprised when I saw soulmate & nonfactors side in the same CC as perkunas+chinese for orfen. LOL.

So this "3 sided-server" lasted one day? Bizzquit already sucking jerry's dick for help on epics? Just like the last time wickedsick "allied" ES only for epics, 2 weeks later they are in the siege force. 

You really want to kill the server don't you bizz, can't stand losing anything so you just recruit literally anything and everything ahaha.

What is this omg :D ?

Are you completely delusion ?) Chinese ? Soulmate ? Crazy =)

Be aware when I finish preparing Wukong for epics)

Oh wait ... you thought you gonna join ES and you gonna farm epics ? hahaha ^^

This guy, my god =). Gave you a piece of my attention, now bye for few months ;)

PS: If someone wouldn't quote me in this post i wouldn't even see it.

Edited by BizQQuiT

Offtopic: i really enjoy to read the drama and lies between all the clans :)

But thats actually what every healthy server needs. If u take a look into servers forum and find posts like this u know: Its worth starting :D

• Like 1

That pussy BizQQuiT!! only win if u make a zerg... and now? Where are the 3 sides that all the server wanted? this in boring.. 3 side and tomorrow in siege sure will be 2 vs 1 xD

FWrjR4Q.jpg

1 hour ago, Liso said:

That pussy BizQQuiT!! only win if u make a zerg... and now? Where are the 3 sides that all the server wanted? this in boring.. 3 side and tomorrow in siege sure will be 2 vs 1 xD

FWrjR4Q.jpg

Making zerg for few months. Getting kicked, and crying a river when not having triple number advantage anymore because your enemies have. Seems legit! Anyway I doubt it will happen, but even if ally between Perkunas and SM happened, Jungle-Phoenix ally wouldnt do the same. So pretty much still 3 side server after all. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Making zerg for few months. Getting kicked, and crying a river when not having triple number advantage anymore because your enemies have. Seems legit! Anyway I doubt it will happen, but even if ally between Perkunas and SM happened, Jungle-Phoenix ally wouldnt do the same. So pretty much still 3 side server after all. ;)

why would SM ally with Perks?

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

why would SM ally with Perks?

Just saying theoretically, after what this guy saying about again 2 sides not 3 and if SM started cooperating with Perks. But again, I don't think so it can happen :)