Kim

Biggest Scammer of 2017

And the biggest scammer of 2017 goes to @vinter aka SORVETE from STR CP.

Good evening everyone. I am not here to cry or ask anything back that has been stolen. I am here just to inform our community that TIMEFORDRAMA clan has been scammed and explain couple things.

Most of the players knows that clans in WickedSick ally does not belong to a single person, it is ally’s property. So when the current clan leader decide to have a break or stop playing, CL transfers clan to someone that he trusts and I did because I played with SORVETE for almost 24 months. Yes, it was my mistake losing TFD clan but L2 is a game which you need to trust people and now I have to deal with it for being betrayed by someone that you spent a lot time having fun together.

To Wukong Ally, even knowing that, they decided to recruit these same guys. Well, you were betrayed once and I warned you about what can happen soon.

From now I will keep playing and conquering things by my own efforts (clear conscience).

SORVETE’S WORDS:

image.thumb.png.8deb9072851b746cdd7783fdb7534f1b.png

gL in your new jorney SORVETE, enjoy the house.

And for all community wishes good holidays and see you 2018 :D

==================================PORTUGUESE=====================================================

E o maior scammer de 2017 vai para @vinter aka SORVETE da STR CP.

Boa noite a todos. Eu não estou aqui para chorar ou pedir algo de volta que foi roubado. Estou aqui apenas para informar a nossa comunidade de que o clã TIMEFORDRAMA foi roubado e explicar algumas coisas.

A maioria dos jogadores sabem que os clãs da aliança WickedSick não pertencem a uma única pessoa, é propriedade da aliança. Então, quando o atual líder do clã decide fazer uma pausa ou parar de jogar, o CL transfere o clã para alguém que ele confia e eu fiz porque joguei com a SORVETE por quase 24 meses. Sim, foi meu erro perder o clã TFD, mas L2 é um jogo que você precisa confiar nas pessoas e agora eu tenho que lidar com isso, por ser traído por alguém que passou muito tempo se divertindo juntos.

Para Wukong Ally, mesmo sabendo disso, eles decidiram recrutar esses mesmos caras. Bem, vocês foram traídos uma vez e eu avisei sobre o que pode acontecer em breve.

A partir de agora vou continuar jogando e conquistando as coisas com os meus próprios esforços (consciência limpa).

Boa sorte na sua nova jornada SORVETE, aproveite a casa.

E para todos da comunidade lhes desejo boas férias e os vejo em 2018.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Why am I not surprised? :D 
Tbh what did you expect from terroristas if you consider that first thing they did after kiam/uchi/babyrage exodus to einhasad was asking us to join DramaTeam as a whole clan? Yet you gave them Aden with 2kkk instead...
It is always only matter of time when rat will try to betray again, it is sad, but honestly only your fault...

9 minutes ago, Kure said:

Why am I not surprised? :D 
Tbh what did you expect from terroristas if you consider that first thing they did after kiam/uchi/babyrage exodus to einhasad was asking us to join DramaTeam as a whole clan? Yet you gave them Aden with 2kkk instead...
It is always only matter of time when rat will try to betray again, it is sad, but honestly only your fault...

That's why we let them go, just didn't expect @vinter to betray Kiam and me in such a ugly way.

I guess each scammer has its moment of birth, as Sorvete was saying on teamspeak " i will give clan back , i'm not a thief " well ... it's written even of forehead now ~

Well done tho, they outplayed me this time -_-

Great post @Kim, explain everything yet in elegant way. With each such action it motivates more and more to play just to kick scammers like @vinter ass and show him where is his place at kennel on a chain :) 

kiam when he left for Russian said that ally finished and that TR could create an ally and follow course because he would stay in Russian.
Do not cry kiam voce and bigger scamer promised 2kkk in siege so far not paid.
It's talking kure shit.

Well AwakenDemon stole a clan from our old alliance as well, but he's not playing here this asshole, also its DIEHARD now clan. So their leader bought it from ad.
Feel bad for u but whatever, there will be always people like him. 0 honor 0 pride, people with 0 in their faces between their eyes.

@Kurenever been 2kkk, do not say what you do not knownever been 2kkk, do not say what you do not know

Edited by soro

Correto mesmo foi oque vc fez, saio do servidor falou pra todo mundo que iria parar e se dedicar ao servidor russo, so ficou a nossa CP o TR e o TT. Conseguimos reestruturar a ally seguramos aden dai quando vc volta "trai" todo mundo e vai jogar com a War com a desculpa de ter pvp. Atrapalhou todo mundo aqui na quest da 3° job e em Toy deu -4 em alguns players. Vc e quem ta certo e o Bizzquit ta mais certo ainda por querer obrigar uma prime inteira a aceitar vc de volta. 

• Like 1

About 2kkk for aden castle, yes it was a joke and i told that to many many people I was doing it to atract more people. And maybe it was one of the most funny sieges you have ever played so far.
Even if it was truth,

-Who was CC leader that siege? ME!

-TERRORISTA clan was in which CC ? WS ALLY!

-Who took decisions? ME!

-Who won Aden that siege ? WS ALLY.

-Who owned 2kkk? WS ALLY.  (not single clan/not single person)

Your attempts to defame me have failed. enough said :D

When I went to Russian to play with friends I let SORVETE in the command to lead America WS side. 2 weeks later TERRORISTAS tried to join DramaTeam but they were refused. Even SORVETE confessed to me on TS he wanted/thought to join DramaTeam.).

Why stealing a clan? Why do not ask help for your new ally ? With each passing day I see less people on TFD. I already know this final result. All may know too...

Regrets? a lot

clear consience? yes, always

bye

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Good evening everyone. I am not here to cry or ask anything back that has been stolen. I am here just to inform our community that TIMEFORDRAMA clan has been scammed and explain couple things.

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

About 2kkk for aden castle, yes it was a joke and i told that to many many people I was doing it to atract more people. And maybe it was one of the most funny sieges you have ever played so far.

how to trust someone who plays with lies and truths?

Such people are not needed in the community, who support betrayals and the disdain for those he judges as "friends." you and bizzquit have plotted treacherous plans for the Sorvete, and whoever lives with him knows that it is correct.

The Biggest Scammer of this server is Kiam, Bizzquit and LTommy.

• Like 1

Oh, what a pity. 

Why dont you tell them, how was TFD claimed when the little guy came back?

Why dont you tell them, how the remaining TFD and TR members were being treated?

The Clan wasnt returned because of BitchzQQuits terms and yours attitudes. 

In portuguese:

Eu acho é pouco.

#pas Kirikiki.

7 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Oh, what a pity. 

Why dont you tell them, how was TFD claimed when the little guy came back?

Why dont you tell them, how the remaining TFD and TR members were being treated?

The Clan wasnt returned because of BitchzQQuits terms and yours attitudes. 

In portuguese:

Eu acho é pouco.

#pas Kirikiki.

WTF, what "being treated" and dont give back what doesn't belong to you have in common?

If u are 100% sure u got scammed log in ur website acc and make a report ticket and stop crying

Edited by Meskita
  • Like 1