Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Little Monkey

"They say there is no place for little monkey in this town", still top pointer character after second week

• Like 5

The intro would've been so good if you made the minimum effort to make the camera roll smoother :( Just lower the DPI or mouse settings -> slower movement and you're done, now it's bleh :S

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

The intro would've been so good if you made the minimum effort to make the camera roll smoother :( Just lower the DPI or mouse settings -> slower movement and you're done, now it's bleh :S

its not me who recorded that part, it was rizos recording it, blame him, also this isnt supposed to be masterpiece or anything, just few clips splashed together (as quite many ppl were pming dankolov past 2 weeks on some gameplay tips in pve/pvp/olympiad, so here they can see some oly matches vs strongest classes out there)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

its not me who recorded that part, it was rizos recording it, blame him, also this isnt supposed to be masterpiece or anything, just few clips splashed together (as quite many ppl were pming dankolov past 2 weeks on some gameplay tips in pve/pvp/olympiad, so here they can see some oly matches vs strongest classes out there)

Yeah the action was nice, it just bothered me how little effort it would take to make the intro much cooler @Rizoski pls

Wtf is that? You show fights only agains noob classes. Show us any machtes agains top farmers like SR or PW

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wth, why ppl with epics play like that, someone give me epics, these ppl dropping them right and left dont deserve them ... :| make modoy great again

image.png.1b55f2a8318f7ac869f2bfdf8f12bf51.png

Cleef PR always in memory

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ps: not nice to say he is idiot and loser when your cp member has orfen lvl 3 in front of his eyes but he prefers to run away instead of using pick up after killing karma guy :P

@Myrtan

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

ps: not nice to say he is idiot and loser when your cp member has orfen lvl 3 in front of his eyes but he prefers to run away instead of using pick up after killing karma guy :P

...and if you quote me do it properly please.

I did not say idiot, but loser. Because just like Myrciu, Wanali got up and ran away from there instead of checking Balu.

blessed by Einhasad this ring)

20 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

...and if you quote me do it properly please.

I did not say idiot, but loser. Because just like Myrciu, Wanali got up and ran away from there instead of checking Balu.

blessed by Einhasad this ring)

u can't beat sayomi dropping aq ring on aden floor :D. Altough that es dwarf on sniper bridge.. took 1h to notice lmao.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

u can't beat sayomi dropping aq ring on aden floor :D. Altough that es dwarf on sniper bridge.. took 1h to notice lmao.

Back then when I reported, admins didn't even wanted to tell me who picked it up so I can pm/negotiate. The guy himself told me he got it after 1h of silence).
I gave him a bunch of EWB/EAB ^^ never had a remorse feeling about cosmic amount).

PS: wts EAB 1.8kk xD

2 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Back then when I reported, admins didn't even wanted to tell me who picked it up so I can pm/negotiate. The guy himself told me he got it after 1h of silence).
I gave him a bunch of EWB/EAB ^^ never had a remorse feeling about cosmic amount).

PS: wts EAB 1.8kk xD

5$ negotiation :D #san0richerthanjeffbezos