Sign in to follow this  
LandrarK

drop boss bug

Hello @Kse @San0 @Koll!

So, i and my clan killed a boss, dropped 22 runes as shown in the chat, but it was not to the ground and neither to the backpack of any player, what could have happened? Are we going to run out of runes?

unknown.png

Edited by LandrarK

5 hours ago, LandrarK said:

Hello @Kse @San0 @Koll!

So, i and my clan killed a boss, dropped 22 runes as shown in the chat, but it was not to the ground and neither to the backpack of any player, what could have happened? Are we going to run out of runes?

unknown.png

pretty sure that standard "missing item" bug, after rr they should appear in one of the inventories of party members (if party was finders keeper and 1 guy was picking up, then he has them), it just doesnt show in chat/inventory but they are there

@Koll how i can create ticket?

@Aja69 i rellog after print, but not change. 

@MoDoy everyone who was making the boss was the clan, everyone relogared and checked in the bag and nobody was with them, we need the staff to check the logs and tell us what happened, if it was for someone, if it was on the floor, what really happened .

Edited by LandrarK

19 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

@Koll how i can create ticket?

@Aja69 i rellog after print, but not change. 

@MoDoy everyone who was making the boss was the clan, everyone relogared and checked in the bag and nobody was with them, we need the staff to check the logs and tell us what happened, if it was for someone, if it was on the floor, what really happened .

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/3510-how-to-submit-a-ticket-to-support-center/

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this