Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

reuse on consumables

reuse on consumables  

66 members have voted

1. 1. should items like bress, beer buffs, etc. (add more items in comment?) change?

• add reuse to them, so they are not spammable (1 minute+)
    • dont change anything

8 hours ago, LuizM said:

Melees counters archers... 
Archers counters mages...
Mages counter melees ...  Did you know ? it still didn't change, even though we have many bresses around 

come counter my mage grp pls.

15 hours ago, Rizos said:

And archer cant 1shot ppl even when he has no mana right? Diff is archer shoot everything around within 900 range, meele run from targer to target waste 80% of time on runing  cos of 50 attack range ,while archer shoot nonstop. Im amazed ppl cant understand range advantage of archer over meele. Guys where have you been playing? Did you ever see ARCHER?! How long do u play this game? Ask @Baluu why he has bow on destro for fk sake. Expected higher IQ from ppl on this forum.

Ofc bow is Best choice when out of mana, but saying that im better then archer shooting is nonsense i hit hard under limits after limits its just situational weapon, same happends in oly, depending on what my opponent does i use bow or not. With high othel its better to Hit 1 arrow then running around after people hiting no one with melee weapon and most of times getting killed before arriving to target. ? But yet again i dont have any high range skill. So my gameplay is alot different from a tyrant, warlord, or glad. All of them have high range skills. I dont even have that option so i use bow to cover that lack of skill i know conversation is about mana and withouth mana no skills. But i use bow with full mana cause i dont have skills to use, maybe if i had high range skills i would not use bow so much dunno. ?

• Like 1

@San0 @Koll

The only way this problem is solved is by not doing anything.

People abuse them, they use about 20 bresses in big fights, same for beers.

Adding delay to them, will only prolongue the cancer we have now and ultimately the impact on server income will be significant for months to come.

I heard you changed some mechanics of nobless scrolls, which is again a mistake ( unless officially they are with delay too) because instead of a rich character to use 3-5kk adena in a pvp all you do is reduce his adena output.

PS: ppl dont log pp's and use beers as buffs cuz they are that cheap, people don't log bishops to res and use bres on boxes cuz they are that cheap - these items will vanish in a month or maximum two by the normal laws of balance.

PPS: no, pvp aren't bullshit now. They are longer, better, more entertaining. The outcome of who will win/lose drastically changed from what we had till now. Just last week I gave 3 commands " it's done, we won, finish it " and i was wrong all 3 times because bres prolongued the fight and we actually were on verge to lose.

It's gorgeous from my POV.

Edited by BizQQuiT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

Ofc bow is Best choice when out of mana, but saying that im better then archer shooting is nonsense i hit hard under limits after limits its just situational weapon, same happends in oly, depending on what my opponent does i use bow or not. With high othel its better to Hit 1 arrow then running around after people hiting no one with melee weapon and most of times getting killed before arriving to target. ? But yet again i dont have any high range skill. So my gameplay is alot different from a tyrant, warlord, or glad. All of them have high range skills. I dont even have that option so i use bow to cover that lack of skill i know conversation is about mana and withouth mana no skills. But i use bow with full mana cause i dont have skills to use, maybe if i had high range skills i would not use bow so much dunno. ?

Thats what i try to explain em bro. Meele w/o mana who try to follow targets and auto attack does more dmg than archer..

Edited by Rizos

24 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

I heard you changed some mechanics of nobless scrolls, which is again a mistake ( unless officially they are with delay too

On official noble scrols have 20 min reuse.

32 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

@San0 @Koll

Adding delay to them, will only prolongue the cancer we have now and ultimately the impact on server income will be significant for months to come.

I heard you changed some mechanics of nobless scrolls, which is again a mistake ( unless officially they are with delay too) because instead of a rich character to use 3-5kk adena in a pvp all you do is reduce his adena output.

PS: ppl dont log pp's and use beers as buffs cuz they are that cheap, people don't log bishops to res and use bres on boxes cuz they are that cheap - these items will vanish in a month or maximum two by the normal laws of balance.

PPS: no, pvp aren't bullshit now. They are longer, better, more entertaining. The outcome of who will win/lose drastically changed from what we had till now. Just last week I gave 3 commands " it's done, we won, finish it " and i was wrong all 3 times because bres prolongued the fight and we actually were on verge to lose.

Yeap I agree it's better to flush them out, also nobless scroll on offi has 20min cd.

15 hours ago, Rizos said:

We talk about meele and archer w/o mana. Why do you bring screenshots with skills dmg if u cant use skills w/o mana?

PS. Funny how u compare SR with beer buff stun shot dmg  vs hero gladi on full buff + hero zerk + hero duals skills dmg :D

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

he didnt have full buff... wasnt in hero zerk at that specific moment and yes ... has a hero dual ... but the dmg shown is so discrepant that even with a +0 SLS dual it would be bigger ... plz stop answering with stupid arguments and accept defeat... 

15 hours ago, LuizM said:

both are NOT crits and both are using beer buffs ONLY, also no heroes skills at this point anymore ... so no hero zerk... no cov or anything! 

plz learn how to read for gods sake ... wtf is wrong with you ... if you cant even argue with consistent points why do you even try ?

Ok so how much dmg Hero gladi made to me? 3k? Here is how much DMG does NON-HERO Archer
unknown.png

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Learn to play on ur archers 

and stop showing how clueless u are plz. Its geting boring.

Edited by Rizos

4 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

what exactly is beautiful? people dont event try to fight once you die, you just stand up and try to bress as many people as possible and wait "prolong" the pvp until enemies run out of steam, bishops are literally not trying to outheal burst damage and they dont even use ress from skill because its more mana efficient to just let your DD die, bress him and him using beer, its not good timed mass ress which can make you comeback, now its about how fast can bards target your dead bodies and spam F1 to bress everything around them.

you have some >>>WICKED<<< opinion on pvps i would say if you consider this beautiful :D 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

@San0 @Koll

You understand that some people have zillions of adena cause of RMT? 

Its the same like QHP in the past when they got nerfed cause china/koreans were spamming 100 in each fight. I dont think it prolonged the cancer.

They have to nerf these items into oblivion cause they did a mistake and now people have THOUSANDS of bres.

Also pvp is bullshit , i dont know if you even checked the video above. People win pvp just cause they have more boxes to brez.

PS: In my opinion with these brez fiesta you cancel a whole class called bishop , a clan with many bishops should hold advantage in mass pvp cause of mass res skill , now thats not even that noticable cause bres can be faster and better.... 

Edited by Yomana

@BizQQuiT Well u have point, but lets be honest, how many breses people made? Its just too much and pvp is meh, when u run into 3 parties u always know u will lose, mana will end and they will bres... 

@LuizM In our server archers max can kill mobs :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

what exactly is beautiful? people dont event try to fight once you die, you just stand up and try to bress as many people as possible and wait "prolong" the pvp until enemies run out of steam, bishops are literally not trying to outheal burst damage and they dont even use ress from skill because its more mana efficient to just let your DD die, bress him and him using beer, its not good timed mass ress which can make you comeback, now its about how fast can bards target your dead bodies and spam F1 to bress everything around them.

you have some >>>WICKED<<< opinion on pvps i would say if you consider this beautiful :D 

Well I wouldn't say it's necessarily worse, it's just most oriented on quick reactions to burst ppl asap so they can't ress as many people... It's like a game of whac-a-mole

NG3Wm.gif

The problem is, when you run out of beer, you're fcked, and having beer and bress the same necessity as having shots is probably not the way this game is supposed to work :D 

I dont know why u all cry about this beer. Its even better, now warcryer during pvp can waste all his mana withouth heart pain. Imagine that beer is like nobless on h5.

While speaking on bres, its total bullshito, if u run into more enemies, no chance to win.

26 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I dont know why u all cry about this beer. Its even better, now warcryer during pvp can waste all his mana withouth heart pain. Imagine that beer is like nobless on h5.

While speaking on bres, its total bullshito, if u run into more enemies, no chance to win.

*bro-hug**bro- grabass*

Edited by qloc01

Vast majorty voted for making reuse, didnt see suggestions to put reuse on other items not listed above. So what about puting brez and beer reuse 1-2 min @San0 @Koll. U can keep nostalgia brez with old mechanics i guess so u generate some profit for server and RichAss like Biz/Koreans can still enjoy their brez/rez tactics if they pays enough.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

Vast majorty voted for making reuse, didnt see suggestions to put reuse on other items not listed above. So what about puting brez and beer reuse 1-2 min @San0 @Koll. U can keep nostalgia brez with old mechanics i guess so u generate some profit for server and RichAss like Biz/Koreans can still enjoy their brez/rez tactics if they pays enough.

How will u seperate bress from event and from nostalgia ?

19 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

How will u seperate bress from event and from nostalgia ?

its already sepaeated, cast from event bress has normal ress cast and from nostalgia bress has 0.5s cast, so there wouldnt be problem

Event items changed. Not exactly how it was suggested in poll but i think most of ppl are satisfied with that Thx.(event brez cast speed is like normal rez and beer has 8 min reuse from what i noticed) Would be nice if players get info on forum about changes on server, like san0 used to give in past. I guess topic can be closed.

Edited by Rizos

On 7/7/2018 at 7:21 PM, MoDoy said:

its already sepaeated, cast from event bress has normal ress cast and from nostalgia bress has 0.5s cast, so there wouldnt be problem

Hello my enemy friend,from my opinion the old school  should be w/e bress just with simplle ress to improve your standing battle skills and other factors :)

9 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

Hello my enemy friend,from my opinion the old school  should be w/e bress just with simplle ress to improve your standing battle skills and other factors :)

I dont agree. Bres idea is to get exp back, not to use it as pvp winning item.

Now even bishops spam  this shit instead of skill.