Sign in to follow this  
bol50a18

OFFICIAL SERVER

Hey guys , hey #koll

Is the administration of the server already seeing 
how many people have gone away and how few people are starting to play new?
 Do you still count on buying COL? this game creates pvp and clans, here most of the regular players go away, 
in each TS there is a discussion of what characters are there, or already someone put them there and plays. 
I am asking you not to ignore this post but please the administrations for a suggestive answer, we are here for a few years and we want to know
 what our plans are with us? Will there be an update? who can not bring anything back. I greet PERKUNAZ
Edited by bol50a18
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Is the administration of the server already seeing 
how many people have gone away and how few people are starting to play new?

Edited by Chest

@Chest I thought you were gone already? Or are you that kind of person who - after spending quite some time on a server - instead of leaving in peace, keep coming back and talks trash about it, because he hasn't matured yet?

@bol50a18 Surprise surprise, when there's hype, people ride the hype train. People are going to start coming back once NCsoft decides to screw the game with L2store. And they absolutely will do that, they're not bunch of upstanding gentlemen hoping to give the players the best experience possible, they're a company and they need to make money. People are just too hyped to realize this fact. Though, I have to agree that admins should come up with something because there're plenty of people who are dissatisfied about the ncwest's settings and are leaving, so there could be some kind of stimuli to attract them here.

• Like 1

If someone here thinks that he ll go to ncwest and he ‘ll be on top without paying crazy amounts of many, he’s insane. Been there, done that. 

Ncwest server are meant to milk the players. Monthly events from shops, crazy rmt, many no way to grind without paying for your xp.

Game forces you to spend at least 200-400€ per month if you want to be competitive. 

Otherwise be forever doomed in the dark bottom.

Go get an example from what happened on innova server where pufa, dominated and has under control everything.

Edited by zadkiel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well what i can tell You .... there are about 20-30 new peoples from China just started to play 1 week ago, also i noticed new clan called HdM just started play, and they are also about 40++ peoples... Its only what i noticed from last month.

Who leaves to start at new american off .... well Good Luck, and bring some peoples from there after You relize it sux^^ 

Edited by YipMan
  • Like 1

I don't play NA , dont play anywhere .
about l2 store ... hmm   epics and normal items here cost more than L2store at offi.

Bealive me, NA servers will be dead in one month because of p2w. The only way how to afford shots (even for pvp) is by donation. I am looking for soon announc of 2.5 here in next month. ?

10 hours ago, Chest said:

I don't play NA , dont play anywhere .
about l2 store ... hmm   epics and normal items here cost more than L2store at offi.

If you mean the RMT, you have RMT literally everywhere, but it comes with a risk that you'll get banned and lose everything - it's like playing a lottery, you can either win and get ahead or fail and lose your money - L2store doesn't have this risk, it's a clean equation - money = progress.

Also, since Classic chronicle is extremelly dependant on levels - you can't buy XP here, while you can heavily stack XP bonuses on offi, even now.

13 hours ago, zadkiel said:

If someone here thinks that he ll go to ncwest and he ‘ll be on top without paying crazy amounts of many, he’s insane. Been there, done that. 

Ncwest server are meant to milk the players. Monthly events from shops, crazy rmt, many no way to grind without paying for your xp.

Game forces you to spend at least 200-400€ per month if you want to be competitive. 

Otherwise be forever doomed in the dark bottom.

Go get an example from what happened on innova server where pufa, dominated and has under control everything.

Dunno if you meant it that way, but skelth has nothing to do with ncwest, different company altogether. Things will end up pretty similar though, they are trying to make bank through "stealth" droprate nerfs and shit, and it ends up pissing people off even more when they finally get what's going on. A friend who plays there used to play for a long time on Gran Kain, he says that adena/item droprates are about 1/4th of RU off. Also the only way to have a dependable source of soulshots is to buy them from the NCoin shop.

21 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

A friend who plays there used to play for a long time on Gran Kain, he says that adena/item droprates are about 1/4th of RU off. Also the only way to have a dependable source of soulshots is to buy them from the NCoin shop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Official servers is always full bots. Every 3 or 6 months update that mean you cant catch the ppl who spend a lot of money for donate or ncstores.

1 friend he start there in the new off server 3 days to go 20 lvl and 1.5 hour to drop a low rate material recipe with spoil.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 3:31 PM, Aja69 said:

Bealive me, NA servers will be dead in one month because of p2w. The only way how to afford shots (even for pvp) is by donation. I am looking for soon announc of 2.5 here in next month. ?

Next month, cool story

22 hours ago, MPiRi said:

Every 3 or 6 months update that mean you cant catch the ppl who spend a lot of money for donate or ncstores.

Was hard to understand this one. No updates means it is easier to catch up to donators? Why is that, they stop playing cuz they are bored and u have time to catch up?  

Face it, no matter what l2 low rate server you play you are never catching up to donators no matter when they started. You can see the example in your own ally, people can buy their way into relevance on any l2 server.

8 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Was hard to understand this one. No updates means it is easier to catch up to donators? Why is that, they stop playing cuz they are bored and u have time to catch up?  

Face it, no matter what l2 low rate server you play you are never catching up to donators no matter when they started. You can see the example in your own ally, people can buy their way into relevance on any l2 server.

My English sucks.

That I write there is for the ppl who is not a hard core donators and they start official coz the account stays there ”forever”. I don't remember an L2 Official server close.

Try to be legit and light donator in a Official server who makes update every 3 months you stay always back. And if you stop play for long time its like you start from the beginning.

Better in a private server who the rate is more than x1 and the updates is not so fast.

All in all it doesnt matter where u play, ru off, skelth, dex, club.

If u have interesting wars and ppl to pvp, u can play anywhere.

But if u are PVE untagged rmt machine, than u have problems inside of you.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

All in all it doesnt matter where u play, ru off, skelth, dex, club.

If u have interesting wars and ppl to pvp, u can play anywhere.

But if u are PVE untagged rmt machine, than u have problems inside of you.

Tell it americanos which farm AC with 4-5pts on top spot in AC. ?

Btw. What is wrong with untagged rmt or do you think that tagged parties didnt rmt? Are you rly so naive?

PS: Main point is good, funny and fair people  in CP. A lots of fun on TS, meetings in RL, no problem change server with these people. 

I understand you, its suck if u play with two faces leader, autistic selfish boy, nazi, truely "SM" member and needed be saved from GM for own CP stupidity.  Its almost same like this if all americanos part ally left server and tragic european players must stay anywhere because they spend to much real money there. ?

Do u have huge ping and dont play there?