Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

Defcon 1 - New Strategy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

want to say different story of your? how you realized we are sucky/greedy/retards so you decided to immediately leave? :D yeah, definitely was like that, not like jerry spoke with you and how someone from the clan said "invited you to leave" (jerry poor boi, he is unable to be harsh with his own people :( )

Just to be sure..You prefer to use bong or roll it baby ?

@YipMan Pretty sure wanali was under us till we started feeding with tyr cause we had already no hope to catch elmar. Maybe he finished 2nd. 

2nd , 3rd, 10th all the same for me , if you arent 1st it sucks :D

7 hours ago, cherryberrymango said:

pathetic ete looking for attention try again

And you make new acc to write this?

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

why wouldnt it be allowed? trust me, if this fiesta continues i have even more annoying macros in sleeve, so better be ready for it

il be rdy not worry.

Sounds fair to me, I mean everyone can exploit this thing and that includes us. Nothing stops us from logging a camera and rightclicking an /invite Jernalove macro.

I agree that it's a cheap shot but well, all the sides have used cheap shots in the past. Also like Koll said, just use /block command.

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Sounds fair to me, I mean everyone can exploit this thing and that includes us. Nothing stops us from logging a camera and rightclicking an /invite Jernalove macro.

I agree that it's a cheap shot but well, all the sides have used cheap shots in the past. Also like Koll said, just use /block command.

thing is we can take time and /block your inviters and gate and it wont change anything for us, while as i said if we can get 20-30s delay, well, something might change (doesnt have to tho) :P

8 posts vs 9 likes, who will win? o.O

10 hours ago, Poseidon said:

that moment...

Screen.thumb.jpg.8e3f7330e614533b097f57bb9ef42d21.jpg

108.jpg

But for real though it looks like the video ended because he got scared and pushed every button :D

Edited by FryderykChopin

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

108.jpg

But for real though it looks like the video ended because he got scared and pushed every button :D

And my kebab drop from my left hand too... my poor keyboard :(

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

108.jpg

parasadalos webcam:

ExcitableWildEchidna-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 2

there the underpants probably got a little wet. questionable whether from the sweat or because you just ... nvm

Don't get too flattered guys, Chinese have been spamming trade on me with cameras since second quarter of 2017 on those heart pvps. 

The invite on gate thing is a lot funnier tho. Anti-zerg measures.