Sign in to follow this  
Kim

resurrecting this section

8 hours ago, SeventhSky said:

Do we have any footage from the balcony? :D 

I am shame to say this,but i missclick record button from last epic 10 min fights,where was total massacre.So no fraps from me this siege,sorry

22 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

I am shame to say this,but i missclick record button from last epic 10 min fights,where was total massacre.So no fraps from me this siege,sorry

That's sad , maybe someone else was frapsing the whole fight?

12 hours ago, YipMan said:

1. Just ask Your previus ally member are You delusional or not.... Or maybe every1 around are delusional, and You are the only guy having right all the time.......

2. Well i dont know what resolutions You was using ... But if You didnt saw we was fught with them as well, most of time.. then maybe You was looking at TV instead at monitor whole sieges. And sure we liked more to Perkunas have Aden than You. Because its what You usually do to assholes... punish them.

3. GZ You won 1/5 or more ??? games through 3 months before he emo moved to another city.....

GZ winning summoner vs Archmage .... no use to make dmg if You fail to sleep summoner, dunno what thats proof .... still i managed to make half of points at open Oly You managed to get thro 3 weeks on PW... 36 was it ??? .... 

Oly beast !!!!

1) question is, did they beat us 160 vs 70? no. never. did they get aden in those numbers? yes, they did, not because they beat us with those numbers, but because of us **** up things (for example botngot finishing crest on aden 10 mins before siege end, where all perks spawned in front of castle while our force was spawned in town, thats huge freaking difference

2) shall i upload some of the 69 china perks or what are we talking about? are we trying to deny something or?

3) as i said, i was thinking what i could do better in all those matches, last 5 matches finished with like 1.5-2k HP left on uin while having 3rd class skills advantage, the moment the game was deciding he lost it (by 3.5-4k HP margin) and never showed again, not my problem tho

11 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

did you just brag about killing a fucking sorceror with a 77+ elemental summoner? fuck this shit, i'm out of this thread

dont worry, i never expected him to win match vs ES, but i also dont expect that sorcerer will deal 0 dmg to summoner as dealing dmg is pretty much essential to the sorcerer class, you gotta go really big to achieve that kind of sh1t for example imagine the game where HERO dagger deals 0 dmg to you in a match, thats kinda laughable, isnt it?

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dont worry, i never expected him to win match vs ES, but i also dont expect that sorcerer will deal 0 dmg to summoner as dealing dmg is pretty much essential to the sorcerer class, you gotta go really big to achieve that kind of sh1t for example imagine the game where HERO dagger deals 0 dmg to you in a match, thats kinda laughable, isnt it?

I disagree, there is no chance in hell that sorceror can win this matchup by just nuking face. I assume he went for the sleep and it didn't work out for him so he got stunned and raped by the pony. Either way this match was a certain loss since Im pretty sure you have epics too. He may as well have gone afk inside the gate. 

3 hours ago, SeventhSky said:

How long will it take to edit ? 

qPr1OAl.jpg

well i still have frapses from late august to edit :d

just uploaded the july-august ones couple days ago

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, etze said:

qPr1OAl.jpg

well i still have frapses from late august to edit :d

just uploaded the july-august ones couple days ago

set it to top priority , it was a nice fight. :D 

How in the world is that CHN Sph scrub hero?
I log in the mornings and fish, just to watch the beautiful korea-chn drama on HV, you too boyz?

Edited by Sensei