Sign in to follow this  
ZaZaDaKiLLa

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club .

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club,

In connection to the changes “wickedsick” alliance had in the past weeks, not only we lost game assets from ally bank due to actions of sjeks to delete, crystalize items but also was a clear example of what low paths sjeks is willing to take against players within our clan.

As we already know, all alliance assets will be returned (if possible) as result of almost a week of investigation and questioning by server administration and following the decision of ally leader BizQQuit all the items will be splitted between those who put effort in it.

These are very comforting decisions.

However there is one controversial action sjeks took which proved us all how disrespectful he was to OUR common effort and time.

And more exactly:

All clan members were informed and it was decided to raise a prophet up to level 80 to benefit of its unique skill for such events as rb, sieges etc.

All members of ally knew that this character and ACCOUNT is property of Perkunas clan, and exactly leader of ally BizQQuit and his cp.

So as BizQQuit proved over years to be a good leader, to whom people have respect and trust, nobody had doubts that even if something will change alliance and clan Perkunas will have this character.

Almost everyone was invited to participate in following this goal and those who were active had access to the account, all this to speed up the exp curve. Anyways we are not robots, but gamer's with real life activities and professional tasks. And time ,as we know, is valuable.

In conclusion, every clan member who exp-ed this character playing PVE or RB also those players which offered their supports, but also those that were left out of party at priest are in the end humiliated by sjeks’ action to delevel prophet to 76.

In current server rules there is noted that players must follow a FAIR game and have RESPECT for others and precisely:

4.2 Play fair.
4.3 Respect other players, Administration and GMs.

Even if our alliance was splitted on two camps, sjeks didn’t had any rights to take such actions against character Sauvignon and decide for all.

Moreover, considering the fact that password was changed at a certain time that was the reference point after which any actions taking against the character should be considered against server rules stated above.

His actions showed his disrespect to everyone's joint effort to achieve such difficult goal.

I am asking people, who took different side to think about this fact, that sjesk’s does not have any privileges as well as any other party leaders including BizQQuit to harm own alliance effort and put it to waste.

He acted as an offended spoiled kid and not as an adult who would not take such actions against own people.

I want to bring attention to the fact that Sauvignon’s delevel from 80 to 76 brought not only to a item loss of a book, which indeed is a game asset, but everyone’s loss of time and effort for the long 3 months during which together as a team pushed towards this goal.

I consider that those who actively participated in this ally event have right to ask together to return Sauvignon back to 80 lvl.

We ask server administrations to reconsider their initial decision on this subject.

Sincerely yours,

ZaZaDaKiLLa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Уважаемые бывшие со-алийцы и администрация.

В связи с произошедшими изменениями в нашем альянсе WickedSick, сложившаяся ситуация привела не только к утере игровых ценностей из банка альянса, из-за неправомерных  действий одного из руководителей альянса (sjeks) , но и стала наглядным примером того на сколько этот человек (sjeks) и его поступок был низким по отношению к игрокам нашего альянса.

Как мы уже знаем, все имущество альянса будет возвращено администрацией и, по решению лидера альянса BizQQuit , разделено между каждым парти лидером альянса который в свою очередь поделит это между мембрами которые потратили свое время и силы на добычу данных предметов.

И, это не может не радовать.

Однако остается еще один возмутительный поступок того же бывшего лидера (sjeks), который показывает нам на сколько неуважительно его отношение к НАШЕМУ совместному труду, потраченному времени и усилию.

А именно:.

Каждый член клана был информирован и было обсуждение в альянсе о решении поднять до 80 уровня одного «Hierophant» для использования его уникальных умений на совместных мероприятиях  таких как rb, осады и т.д.

Каждый член клана (альянса) знал о том, что именно этот персонаж, как и АККАУНТ к нему, является собственностью альянса, а именно лидера этого альянса BizQQuit .

Так как BizQQuit является настоящим лидером и человеком, которому все доверяют, никто не сомневался и не сомневается в том, что, даже если что-то изменится, альянс не потеряет данного персонажа.

Так как практически все принимали участие в поднятии уровня, было решено дать возможность всем игрокам альянса получить доступ к этому персонажу для более быстрого достижения целей и экономии времени. Все же мы не являемся роботами, а живыми людьми и игроками, у которых кроме игры есть еще и реальная жизнь. А время, как мы знаем, стоит дорого.

В итоге, каждый член клана, который поднимал % данному персонажу, играя им на PVE или же на RB, так же как и игроки, персонажи которых, были использованы альянсом для поддержки, БАФФОВ или просто находились ОФФ ПАРТИ, были унижены и оскорблены действиями sjeks.

В пунктак правила сервера есть упоминания о таком понятии как ЧЕСТНАЯ ИГРА и УВАЖЕНИЯ ДРУГИХ ИГРОКОВ СЕРВЕРА а именно :

4.2 Play fair.

Даже разделившись на 2 разных лагеря, этот человек не имел никакого права предпринимать какие либо действия по отношению к данному персонажа Sauvignon и решать за всех.

Тем более, учитывая факт того, что после разделения альянса на 2 стороны пароль на персонажа был изменен и, именно начиная с этого момента, заходить на него было агрессивным и противоправным действием.

Его действия были показанием неуважения ко всему труду, силам и временем потраченному игроками, количество которых превышает цифру 50.

Я прошу людей, которые перешли на другую сторону подумать о том факте, что sjeks, называя себя лидером альянса, в любом случае не имеет права, так же как кто-либо другой лидер, включая BizQQuit, пренебрегать трудом, временем и усилиями остальных игроков альянса.

Вести себя как обиженный маленький ребенок, а не порядочный взрослый мужчина, который не должен делать подобные вещи.

Хочу еще раз акцентировать внимание на том , что слив персонажа Sauvignon  с 80 по 76 лвл привел не только к потере книги, которая безусловно представляет собой игровую ценность, но и к тому, что sjeks  просто наплевал на членов альянса, которые целеустремленно и дружно , на протяжении более 3 месяцев, трудились ради достижения 80 уровня этого персонажа.

Я считаю, что игроки, которые принимали участие в поднятии уровня этого персонажа, имеют право голоса в решении вопроса о возврате 80 уровня нашему Sauvignon тоже.

Так же вы можете подтвердить мои слова проверив со скольки айпи адресов был загружен Sauvignon  начиная с решения альянса об эго прокачки начиная с августа месяца и до достижения 80 лвл и кто являеться владельцем майн персонажа от айпи.

Мы просим администрацию сервера еще раз рассмотреть данный случай .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

nice sweet words, but i will tell you - no. biz freaking deserved it after what he did. he was our ally leader back in the time me and rizos played with him, we shared account with him from our good will so he can powerlevel his members - result? 1 year after someone from biz company logs it after balu finds out rizos had similar password from back in the time and deletes all epics we all worked for. what happens next? YOUR members cry about it

On 8/7/2018 at 10:19 AM, bsklakis2 said:

Still is not it unfair to regain something you lost without any bannable way? I mean if you share account and you lose something is your problem you should not get it back.

did you share PP account with sjeks? i guess your guys are like "damn, we shouldnt have shared account, its our problem and mistake ..."

now funny thing how you all shout "ALLY LEADER biz", all this manifest biz wrote to admins revolves around how he is ally leader and how he deserves ally things back and how all agreements sjeks did were already done coz of some weird order of e-mail events. dont you think all right biz had as ally leader were also gone the moment he gave leadership to sjeks? and if ally leader has this right to get the items, then the moment sjeks took items, he was ally leader, so he had all the rights to do same as biz did. he used very flawed logic in that and you should be happy you are getting at least items back

@etze well my friend. i didn't answer to any other hate post made from you or your cp.when you say cry me a river and it was your side decision to do it makes me sad.and i am not sad of pp ,like i teach you and ur friends farm priests and baiums and lvl up chars i can teach new ppl to achieve even higher goals. i am sad cuz my former comrades are so cocky and proud for a scam.you dont respect your clan creator.Fine.u dont respect our legacy Fine. but dont be proud for a scam. u 1st all you know i had acess to every farm pvp and asset on ex ws ally i never logged to harm or scam you after split.grow all up. this is retarded.

all i know is everything happened 1000% cause of bizqquit's ego getting hurt

he put his ego over a whole ally which was doing pretty fine

Edited by etze

6 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

We as CP was untagged (for 1 whole month or even more)when this happend so get it over. If i remember corectly.

2 weeks after the accident happened (so not even 1 week after it was solved) and i have video uploaded where your cp was already running with perks crest, and now have in mind that the video wasnt uploaded 1 second after it was done and i doubt it was first day your cp even joined perks, so you probably remember wrong and you were part of perks when that sh1t happened

Just now, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy i know u need desperately to make biz bad guy so they will forget ur ally failure. its funny keep going

i dont need to make him look like a bad guy, coz he is same trash person like sjeks, nothing else to add, if you want to read more funny stories, feel free to log your SE account on web and read tickets how balu was trying his old logins, somehow guessed rizos account on 6th try (rofl, you are checking which of old acc work and you try one account 6 times while you get ban after 3rd try instead of just wondering that the guy who is enemy probably changed pass) and suddenly 5h after balu logged in, mysterious IP/HWID logs in rizos account and >deletes< epics (not even scam for his own business, obviously wanted to just harm)

i guess you need to desperately try to make biz look like good guy that people still believe he doesnt have fingers in that, let me remind you, biz is the leader who will make ANYTHING just so he can win, sadly even such scum tactics as what sjeks did

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Dear old clan members and Administration of L2 Classic Club,

In connection to the changes “wickedsick” alliance had in the past weeks, not only we lost game assets from ally bank due to actions of sjeks to delete, crystalize items but also was a clear example of what low paths sjeks is willing to take against players within our clan.

Dont you think sjeks learnt these low paths from his leader?)

As we already know, all alliance assets will be returned (if possible) as result of almost a week of investigation and questioning by server administration and following the decision of ally leader BizQQuit all the items will be splitted between those who put effort in it.

These are very comforting decisions.

However there is one controversial action sjeks took which proved us all how disrespectful he was to OUR common effort and time.

And more exactly:

All clan members were informed and it was decided to raise a prophet up to level 80 to benefit of its unique skill for such events as rb, sieges etc.

All members of ally knew that this character and ACCOUNT is property of Perkunas clan, and exactly leader of ally BizQQuit and his cp.

So as BizQQuit proved over years to be a good leader, to whom people have respect and trust, nobody had doubts that even if something will change alliance and clan Perkunas will have this character.

REALY? he was my leader for significent period of time "over years" and i cant agree with that after incident that he logged Rizo acc and deleted clan items.

Almost everyone was invited to participate in following this goal and those who were active had access to the account, all this to speed up the exp curve. Anyways we are not robots, but gamer's with real life activities and professional tasks. And time ,as we know, is valuable.

In conclusion, every clan member who exp-ed this character playing PVE or RB also those players which offered their supports, but also those that were left out of party at priest are in the end humiliated by sjeks’ action to delevel prophet to 76.

In current server rules there is noted that players must follow a FAIR game and have RESPECT for others and precisely:

4.2 Play fair.

Even if our alliance was splitted on two camps, sjeks didn’t had any rights to take such actions against character Sauvignon and decide for all.

Moreover, considering the fact that password was changed at a certain time that was the reference point after which any actions taking against the character should be considered against server rules stated above.

How come sjeks had access to your lovely prophet?) 

His actions showed his disrespect to everyone's joint effort to achieve such difficult goal.

I am asking people, who took different side to think about this fact, that sjesk’s does not have any privileges as well as any other party leaders including BizQQuit to harm own alliance effort and put it to waste.

Would be also nice for ppl who are still in Biz side to consider what person he is and if you rly can trust the guy. He deleted epics form guy who left his clan. What Sjeks did? Kinda similar thing, no?

He acted as an offended spoiled kid and not as an adult who would not take such actions against own people.

I want to bring attention to the fact that Sauvignon’s delevel from 80 to 76 brought not only to a item loss of a book, which indeed is a game asset, but everyone’s loss of time and effort for the long 3 months during which together as a team pushed towards this goal.

I ve heard you got the book back, didnt you?

I consider that those who actively participated in this ally event have right to ask together to return Sauvignon back to 80 lvl.

We ask server administrations to reconsider their initial decision on this subject.

Sincerely yours,

ZaZaDaKiLLa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Уважаемые бывшие со-алийцы и администрация.

В связи с произошедшими изменениями в нашем альянсе WickedSick, сложившаяся ситуация привела не только к утере игровых ценностей из банка альянса, из-за неправомерных  действий одного из руководителей альянса (sjeks) , но и стала наглядным примером того на сколько этот человек (sjeks) и его поступок был низким по отношению к игрокам нашего альянса.

Как мы уже знаем, все имущество альянса будет возвращено администрацией и, по решению лидера альянса BizQQuit , разделено между каждым парти лидером альянса который в свою очередь поделит это между мембрами которые потратили свое время и силы на добычу данных предметов.

И, это не может не радовать.

Однако остается еще один возмутительный поступок того же бывшего лидера (sjeks), который показывает нам на сколько неуважительно его отношение к НАШЕМУ совместному труду, потраченному времени и усилию.

А именно:.

Каждый член клана был информирован и было обсуждение в альянсе о решении поднять до 80 уровня одного «Hierophant» для использования его уникальных умений на совместных мероприятиях  таких как rb, осады и т.д.

Каждый член клана (альянса) знал о том, что именно этот персонаж, как и АККАУНТ к нему, является собственностью альянса, а именно лидера этого альянса BizQQuit .

Так как BizQQuit является настоящим лидером и человеком, которому все доверяют, никто не сомневался и не сомневается в том, что, даже если что-то изменится, альянс не потеряет данного персонажа.

Так как практически все принимали участие в поднятии уровня, было решено дать возможность всем игрокам альянса получить доступ к этому персонажу для более быстрого достижения целей и экономии времени. Все же мы не являемся роботами, а живыми людьми и игроками, у которых кроме игры есть еще и реальная жизнь. А время, как мы знаем, стоит дорого.

В итоге, каждый член клана, который поднимал % данному персонажу, играя им на PVE или же на RB, так же как и игроки, персонажи которых, были использованы альянсом для поддержки, БАФФОВ или просто находились ОФФ ПАРТИ, были унижены и оскорблены действиями sjeks.

В пунктак правила сервера есть упоминания о таком понятии как ЧЕСТНАЯ ИГРА и УВАЖЕНИЯ ДРУГИХ ИГРОКОВ СЕРВЕРА а именно :

4.2 Play fair.

Даже разделившись на 2 разных лагеря, этот человек не имел никакого права предпринимать какие либо действия по отношению к данному персонажа Sauvignon и решать за всех.

Тем более, учитывая факт того, что после разделения альянса на 2 стороны пароль на персонажа был изменен и, именно начиная с этого момента, заходить на него было агрессивным и противоправным действием.

Его действия были показанием неуважения ко всему труду, силам и временем потраченному игроками, количество которых превышает цифру 50.

Я прошу людей, которые перешли на другую сторону подумать о том факте, что sjeks, называя себя лидером альянса, в любом случае не имеет права, так же как кто-либо другой лидер, включая BizQQuit, пренебрегать трудом, временем и усилиями остальных игроков альянса.

Вести себя как обиженный маленький ребенок, а не порядочный взрослый мужчина, который не должен делать подобные вещи.

Хочу еще раз акцентировать внимание на том , что слив персонажа Sauvignon  с 80 по 76 лвл привел не только к потере книги, которая безусловно представляет собой игровую ценность, но и к тому, что sjeks  просто наплевал на членов альянса, которые целеустремленно и дружно , на протяжении более 3 месяцев, трудились ради достижения 80 уровня этого персонажа.

Я считаю, что игроки, которые принимали участие в поднятии уровня этого персонажа, имеют право голоса в решении вопроса о возврате 80 уровня нашему Sauvignon тоже.

Так же вы можете подтвердить мои слова проверив со скольки айпи адресов был загружен Sauvignon  начиная с решения альянса об эго прокачки начиная с августа месяца и до достижения 80 лвл и кто являеться владельцем майн персонажа от айпи.

Мы просим администрацию сервера еще раз рассмотреть данный случай .

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, etze said:

let's now see which asian motherfucker reached 80 today

just sayin that mobs in SV should be social so all those necros and sphs and PRs CDLing there should have much harder time and be worried during xp that someone can stun them with no grade weapon and they drop if mobs are slightly densier and it would be kinda easy to aggro 2-3 mobs. but thats none of my business they can safe free farm now

• Like 1

Can you just fucking stop? I've had 2 weeks of this bullshit from you (biz and co). Noone buys your stupid shit, people who are with you, are with you, you wont win anyone over. Nor can i convince you that its all ego for bizqquit, he had to prove that hes a bigger man.

Its bizqquit who decided to say fuck it and ruin everything again, its bizqquit who never wanted to be a leader and made me into a leader, not a fucking CEO or some 'helping guy', he did not want to do what i did. Then he comes back after quitting yet another time and decided he is kicking me, i would never kick bizqquit, same like i would never kick Kiam nor did i, even when bizqquit said 'i dont know how you can put up with kiam's bs'. I still respect both kiam and bizqquit.

Nothing here was a surprise for me, i knew this could happen since like 9+ months ago, i had many examples of who bizqquit did it to and how, and knew who bizqquit was and is, nothing about all of this was a shock to me, i did not take anything personally here, i did not ever do it for myself, i wanted to quit too, it was too stresful after he quit, he did not teach me shit at that point, i could not do anything, but i did not quit, because of all the people who asked me, i couldnt leave them like that. Ask bizqquit about alex from oppa cp, he likes people doing everything for him, but still wants to make the shots.

And after i let him come back with full respect, after he called me names and treat me like some kid who hes teaching a lesson, after all this i said i wont rub it into his face and will treat him with more respect, all cps were with me i did not need to do this, but i wanted him back for everyone else, i did not need him, he was fine with it(i quess lied), said how 'i(me) passed final test even know it wasnt planned', said how he i(me) handled this situation well, how he respects me as a leader now, and at that moment i think he did, next day he probably slept on it and woke up with a same attitude 'im gonna school this kid in cunnery'. He changed prp pass which he said he would not change from us, he decided to go alone with his cp(he said if everyone decides to follow sjeks he would not object), he went to all this martyrdom how he is the poor guy getting scammed here.

Prp was exped by many people, noone wanted to do that prp until i organised it, people were raging at me when i said we will xp prp only+1 destro on 70 raids, then people said how its a waste of time to do priests, then people raged at me when we exped only prp+2 destros. I was waking up 5am to kill priests to xp that prp, and many others helped too, if anyone should be salty about prp being deleveled its us, its our prp that got stolen, i said i would give 77prp for balu (thats where we started exping it from) and he gave me some mumbo jumbo, we did everything on it(except driver ofcourse). And it was not me alone who decided to delevel it aswell, granted not everyone was there, but it had to be done quick.

If anyone here should be complaining its us, but we are not. Noone was forced to play with me, i dont need this, i did not do this for me, i could quit today and would not feel bad about it, i dont do this for myself.

I dont even know if anyone gonna read this wall of text, but this is my 2 cents, i will not type anymore, but please do the same, stop this shit and play.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont need to make him look like a bad guy, coz he is same trash person like sjeks

THE FUCK MAN? what did i do? xd

Edited by Pendragon

5 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I dont even know if anyone gonna read this wall of text, but this is my 2 cents, i will not type anymore, but please do the same, stop this shit and pl

i have read it, where is my **** medal for that??

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

THE FUCK MAN? what did i do? xd

dude, i dont care if you personally logged the PP and deleveled it or you logged accs and took items yourself, you were leader at that moment and dont tell me those were not also your ideas and your decisions, you were leader at that point so you were shot caller, same like maybe biz didnt log rizos account himself, maybe he got person to do it, but i am pretty certain he was shot caller for that event because he has the personality which allows him to do anything just for the sake of winning

no matter how you look at it, you will look bad because of the actions (which might be reverted, tho that doesnt revert the fact that it happened) you decided and made. you are just slight step ahead of biz in this lolo competition in my eyes just because biz got karma strike right in the middle of his eyes, which makes your acts a bit more fancier

1 hour ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

It seems you are very informed person

image.png.cadd60d19f3e12d42f81af1dfe2ca210.png

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i have read it, where is my **** medal for that??

dude, i dont care if you personally logged the PP and deleveled it or you logged accs and took items yourself, you were leader at that moment and dont tell me those were not also your ideas and your decisions, you were leader at that point so you were shot caller, same like maybe biz didnt log rizos account himself, maybe he got person to do it, but i am pretty certain he was shot caller for that event because he has the personality which allows him to do anything just for the sake of winning

no matter how you look at it, you will look bad because of the actions (which might be reverted, tho that doesnt revert the fact that it happened) you decided and made. you are just slight step ahead of biz in this lolo competition in my eyes just because biz got karma strike right in the middle of his eyes, which makes your acts a bit more fancier

This would make sense if that prp was level by them, but it was not. It would have been 4 cps work going to 1. Anyhow if thats the way you see it fine, i was not gonna do it alone i said specifically if its just me who want to do it, i wont do it. If it makes you feel any better i had no idea about rizos whole debacle until it was done.

@Pendragon so you lvled pp sjeks?

cuz as i remember it was driver making him 50% of 78-80 lvl up then there were priests. you were completely irelevant to farm anything or lead shit but i showed you how. then in pr was my cp orfen my personal armor and bow. and u did like what 10 rbfs overal? lol bro you are clown. 

Edited by iAxZp
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

This would make sense if that prp was level by them, but it was not. It would have been 4 cps work going to 1. Anyhow if thats the way you see it fine, i was not gonna do it alone i said specifically if its just me who want to do it, i wont do it. If it makes you feel any better i had no idea about rizos whole debacle until it was done.

as i said, eventho i dislike biz, i am happy admins took action to give items back like they did in our case, HOWEVER - in case biz really splits all items into CPs considered their efforts and how much they input in clan until the ally bank is at 0. but i can see how it ends, biz will just say "those guys are not my alliance anymore so i am not splitting anything with them", so your parties are getting jacksh1t or not even close to amount what you would get if you stayed with biz