Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Deviate

53 minutes ago, Drlord said:

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Go sleep, play in your own prime

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

with every next video it looks more and more like a **** fiesta. @San0 and @Koll what about freaking giving us finally update with all the balancing which was planned, or if thats not possible, making freaking balance small patch on this version of server? srsly, all this speed pots running is getting out of hand, if its like this why not giving us also back spammable qhps which give 450 hp and not nerfed 150 hp so we look like proper japanese server where pvp consists of 1 guy running around on speed potions, spamming qhp, mp potions, elixirs, brooch talismans, etc ?

you said several months ago you cannot put changes made on test server coz its different client, well, i guess you didnt expect is going to take you 2 years to go from saviors to zaken (and still not even ETA), so what about investing some time for current client to fix several problems? (like for example different skills castable/uncastable with silenece, core/liberate bug on oly and the list could go on). are we really supposed to play with such annoying things for more than half year more??

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

mass rez with silence legit)
unknown.png

16:27

why would someone bother hitting mass res while silenced though? :/

Oops..I saw that you tried to heal me...thanks and nice movie...8vs25+-...hmm....it's being always happened...try to make it 8 vs 35,45,Enemies are papers..Paper..