Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

*Licking balls intensifies*

instead of making video you should have gone help your bratkas fortuna, maybe they wouldnt eat dust in that case :|

ps: if any1 knows a way how to increase my M def more than 1.6k so i dont get 2k hits from mages, pm/mail modoy

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

instead of making video you should have gone help your bratkas fortuna, maybe they wouldnt eat dust in that case :|

ps: if any1 knows a way how to increase my M def more than 1.6k so i dont get 2k hits from mages, pm/mail modoy

Help with what? We still wiped you with all of 10 on us and no mana. 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.cafef8b5c1710dbaebe25cff66b30839.png

we all know if you actually had any chance you'd come at the start of prime with wars on ^_^

1 minute ago, etze said:

we all know if you actually had any chance you'd come at the start of prime with wars on ^_^

yeah, thats true, i heard you got 3x stronger from our last encounter

ps: maybe you were out of buffs even here?

image.png.ed7a030c007f502df8f2f23d24bddcba.png

this it my hand after finishing digging hole so i can fall even deeper, just threw my shovel away and took down gloves

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, thats true, i heard you got 3x stronger from our last encounter

ps: maybe you were out of buffs even here?

newcomers and drivers

half of the core members missing

but yeah for someone who does pve and can't afford having open wars cuz he's getting stomped, each little victory seems like winning the war, i get it little boi

on tuesday at toi10 u didnt even manage to kill 1 of us when we had all of our core cp

not a single one.

but yeap

u won today *clap clap*

had a good laugh

cheers

1 minute ago, etze said:

newcomers and drivers

half of the core members missing

but yeah for someone who does pve and can't afford having open wars cuz he's getting stomped, each little victory seems like winning the war, i get it little boi

on tuesday at toi10 u didnt even manage to kill 1 of us when we had all of our core cp

not a single one.

but yeap

u won today *clap clap*

had a good laugh

cheers

cool story, you have more of those? i see your core members writing now a lot on forum, they logged just now after you got stomped? (just curious, dont take it as offend)

Just now, MoDoy said:

cool story, you have more of those? i see your core members writing now a lot on forum, they logged just now after you got stomped? (just curious, dont take it as offend)

i remove ur privilege to refer/speak to me until you open the wars

ps: i am still trying to understand if u are that stupid or pretending to be one, leaning towards the 1st choice

Apparently modoy discovered how to be passive-aggressive and he's going full balls to the wall with it now. It's funny because their behavior ingame is passive-aggressive too if you think about it.

4 minutes ago, etze said:

i remove ur privilege to refer/speak to me until you open the wars

ps: i am still trying to understand if u are that stupid or pretending to be one, leaning towards the 1st choice

does this mean you wont write towards our address as well? i call that win/win situation

@Pendragon so much tryhard to put ridiculus title and show us how cool you are, still forum whoriors do what they want :D wondering when you plan to counter this ... do you even know how? :D

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Pendragon so much tryhard to put ridiculus title and show us how cool you are, still forum whoriors do what they want :D wondering when you plan to counter this ... do you even know how? :D

So far he tried to pm uchiha to accept war so deviate stop harasing uchi pt hahaha. Mby he still has better ideas cos this one was pretty cringy :D

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

So far he tried to pm uchiha to accept war so deviate stop harasing uchi pt hahaha. Mby he still has better ideas cos this one was pretty cringy :D

didnt expect more tbh :/

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

36015e.jpg

trust me if my cp wasnt on holiday i wouldnt just speak) for now i enjoy deviates cring and fw getting stomped on sjeks videos and i am having sooooo much fun :D

4 hours ago, iAxZp said:

trust me if my cp wasnt on holiday i wouldnt just speak) for now i enjoy deviates cring and fw getting stomped on sjeks videos and i am having sooooo much fun :D

But hey Koreans are plaing.....

This chat is epic. I knew that he is typical crying little girl which need help from GMs because he isnt clever to much (give me back my epics stupid guys or i quit).

But i didnt know that he has not a pinch of pride. ?

Uchi CP w/o Uchi hasnt balls -> Female Warriors ✓

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

This chat is epic. I knew that he is typical crying little girl which need help from GMs because he isnt clever to much (give me back my epics stupid guys or i quit).

But i didnt know that he has not a pinch of pride. ?

Uchi CP w/o Uchi hasnt balls -> Female Warriors ✓

oh, the part-time attention whore appeared!

(prepare yourselves for some rasistic comments. That's all this miserable creature is capable of.)

Edited by Anytime

39 minutes ago, Anytime said:

oh, the part-time attention whore appeared!

(prepare yourselves for some rasistic comments. That's all this miserable creature is capable of.)

Sorry Angee, i must disappoint you, im not your shaking mommy.

( love for all lonely germans boys and their new brothers ) ✌