Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

Achtung!

Pose, can we expect you to return to play alongside your new ally member and longtime forum friend, Modoy? Do you have it in you to put the ForumWarriors title over your nick ingame? If zp put his differences aside to try and destroy the mean deviates, I think you can do it too. Maybe they can get you one of those colored titles too so you will fit in better.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Pose, can we expect you to return to play alongside your new ally member and longtime forum friend, Modoy? Do you have it in you to put the ForumWarriors title over your nick ingame? If zp put his differences aside to try and destroy the mean deviates, I think you can do it too. Maybe they can get you one of those colored titles too so you will fit in better.

Same question as to Etze

17 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Is it trolling?

no lol

i mean i havent lost to any dagger with PS/OL since i figured out how to use benefaction talis

Using single trick so effectively is rly beyond any doubts - regarding. 

The end was hilarious, laughed my ass off, such an understandable pain)

Btw same situation as Modoyko had vs me in video he placed, 2x stabs missed, just f8ck it I will go take another bastard instead >.<

Movie is nice in all the way, thx

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, etze said:

no lol

i mean i havent lost to any dagger with PS/OL since i figured out how to use benefaction talis

I thought u were troling, but you rly compare WC to OL vs daggers? ?. Its like comparing TK to DA vs necro

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

I thought u were troling, but you rly compare WC to OL vs daggers? ?. Its like comparing TK to DA vs necro

ofc he is trolling, he cant be so stupid and clueless....OR he can? 

2 hours ago, etze said:

no lol

We dont have many strong daggers, mb you havent met them yet. OL is very powerful class and now maybe only that overboosted china aw can outdps OL. I am talking about normally geared OL, not scourge. WCs and PSs are easier

2 hours ago, Reddish said:

Using single trick so effectively is rly beyond any doubts - regarding. 

The end was hilarious, laughed my ass off, such an understandable pain)

Btw same situation as Modoyko had vs me in video he placed, 2x stabs missed, just f8ck it I will go take another bastard instead >.<

Movie is nice in all the way, thx

Thanks dear

finally you put fights with somewhat worthy opponents ;) just too bad you make bad reputation to me by trying to tell people it was me on aralyann when i wasnt :( but welp, any advertisiment is advertisiment i guess

46 minutes ago, Sensei said:

This Jzoo definitely seemed like a very worthy opponent...

This jzoo (no cov, no spirit) wins 80% ur poors devs and rest 20% need core/liberate to win including ur overboosted pp. The fact u started to play this 80lvl DA just show that handless ppl dont need much skill in this class

Peace please. 

P. S ur pp never won me tho

Edited by JzOo

6 minutes ago, JzOo said:

This jzoo (no cov, no spirit) wins 80% ur poors devs and rest 20% need core/liberate to win including ur overboosted pp. The fact u started to play this 80lvl DA just show that handless ppl dont need much skill in this class

Peace please. 

PP is not supposed to win WC due to Freezing Flame.
Your poor understanding of game mechanics is the 2nd thing sadder than your performance in the video.

Don't think even for a second that with these plays you get the right to quote me ever again, pleb.
edit: Overboosted PP? wtf is that? I'm 79 lvl w/o tablet skills, you donk.

Edited by Sensei

33 minutes ago, JzOo said:

Peace please. 

wtf, my opponent used items on me, report him!!!

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

finally you put fights with somewhat worthy opponents ;) just too bad you make bad reputation to me by trying to tell people it was me on aralyann when i wasnt :( but welp, any advertisiment is advertisiment i guess

Wellp, i hope to see in near future same video from you ;)

Look at this from the other side, now you will get more subs on twitch xD

31 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Wellp, i hope to see in near future same video from you ;)

Look at this from the other side, now you will get more subs on twitch xD

not making dagger olympiad movie again (i have one already, what for next?), but i might bring back diversity of olympics back for several more episodes :P 

Just watched
Nice ending hahaha, will be good to refer when ppl ask about diff between daggers :D

PS. stop forgeting about HEX!

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not making dagger olympiad movie again (i have one already, what for next?), but i might bring back diversity of olympics back for several more episodes :P 

go + dex noob, i felt tlike the TH on movie when i logged ur char last time ?.

22 minutes ago, etze said:

u have in mind fingerless WCs

makes sense

the guy who have no clue how to fight oly and wins only coz of items joined the conversation how lovely

@Reddish hi guys. If you enjoyed the video, then, please, like it or make a comment on youtube, not on forum, so this video could be shown in recommendations to other la2 players, so we could get more viewers and more attention. Hope you will find 30 secs of your time to do that and thank you for likes you did! ❤️@Duvs @Psy @Sensei @adi92 @Alm0st @YipMan@FryderykChopin