Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Dont be lazy ...

23 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Who is this noob on sws that forgot warding vs mages? 

?? (Trying to ninja avoid the blame)

Mama im amazed u gave wind tho so i forgive you ?

Im sorry to interfere your highly intellectual argument here, but is RS ally dead already, or can we expect to increase our pvp counter fighting the jackals?

P.S. These guys were punished to fight with you and not getting exp from raids, cuz they didn't paid our slave taxes intime.

1 hour ago, Nelax said:

pvp with clowns is no longer serious

Indeed , imagine if we were serious and used mental / warding. :D

14 hours ago, Yomana said:

Indeed , imagine if we were serious and used mental / warding. :D

imagine if we had Vop, EE buffs (that's WM/clar/res.shock/block shields) and 1 hero nuker... :D 

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

imagine if we had Vop, EE buffs (that's WM/clar/res.shock/block shields) and 1 hero nuker... :D 

Block shields on mages with 2h staff and I guess ur se didn't have wm? Only empower? Also this ressist shock on Puri against daggers holy shit so useful...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Block shields on mages with 2h staff and I guess ur se didn't have wm? Only empower? Also this ressist shock on Puri against daggers holy shit so useful...

just becuz i list the buffs our supports do, doesn't mean you should go modoy mode. Also i forgot to add Mental Shield there as well.
You see any 2handed on bishop btw?

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

just becuz i list the buffs our supports do, doesn't mean you should go modoy mode. Also i forgot to add Mental Shield there as well.

boi u know i dont commend shits like this but these excuses managed to trigger me.none was properly buffed and ur setup was weak considering ur main setup cuz no hero nuker. there is nothing more to say. u played AWFUL as cp we played bad aswell and you lost. end of story

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

boi u know i dont commend shits like this but these excuses managed to trigger me.none was properly buffed and ur setup was weak considering ur main setup cuz no hero nuker. there is nothing more to say. u played AWFUL as cp we played bad aswell and you lost. end of story

i apologize for triggering you, the "modoy mode" was too harsh indeed.
I agree on the video title, we were lazy af to go rebuff, but u had already starded the RB so we yolo came

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

did you just assume they had SE to buff? they probably just popped up these bad boiz and rushed us coz we already started boss

image.png.a4a59eb73079d0167472a72be1e63c9c.png

• Haha 1